Western Australian Thread

Lab_Rat

Oh Vadars mum, Kenobi is just gorgeous!

I am not suprised that any work has gone out the window, who would want to work when you have Kenobi as a distraction!

I am so happy for you that you have your little baby to love. Oh and photos anytime the mood takes you :hug:

Kenobi is too cute! :laugh: Not helping puppy cluckiness :thanks:

Showdog, I think the biggest thing with the WC changes is that there was no consultation with those it affected. The first the trialling community heard about it was too late to do anything.

You got it in one mirawee!!!!! Despite all efforts the timing means that we have no options for the 2011 Classic. That will probably change for 2012 but that may be too late for some handler/dogs teams given people had planned on entering certain classes at their dog's stage in training/trialling. Sad that we were not consulted but there you go... Perhaps we could think about a celebration event for the performance dogs at another time of year?

Kenobi is too cute! :laugh: Not helping puppy cluckiness :thanks:

Showdog, I think the biggest thing with the WC changes is that there was no consultation with those it affected. The first the trialling community heard about it was too late to do anything.

Well! Hurry up!!!! Details please....where is he from. how old? I love Kelpies, had an old bitch for 16 years and she ruled the household!

Damn, that baby beagle is cute!!!!! Too cute :thanks::laugh: Excellent name too Vaders mum!

I got a new baby today..............Well not so much a baby, but a new dog. A red & tan kelpie boy, Quinn from my sister........

Photos to follow!

One more................

post-12444-1285331350_thumb.jpg

Sorry, Bedazzled - hope you werent tooooo excited!!!

He is sooooo cute! The "real" kelpie thinks hes pretty cool, ridgeback just wants to chew it up :rofl:

He will have to do til I can get me a real live new kelpie...............sigh............

:rofl::):rofl::o

sorry its so fuzzy, phone camera!!!

Ooh looks like he is from the same "kennel" as my red/tan bitch!

I would say so mirawee!!! I met another boy, Basil at the local Farm Service store this arvo......Whats your girls name???

Sorry to get everyone so excited!! Kenobi is still the cute dog of the day :D

Good luck everyone for the Royal, in showing, obedience and agility and Dancing too!!

I would say so mirawee!!! I met another boy, Basil at the local Farm Service store this arvo......Whats your girls name???

Sorry to get everyone so excited!! Kenobi is still the cute dog of the day :rofl:

Good luck everyone for the Royal, in showing, obedience and agility and Dancing too!!

My girl is Jess... named after the Footrot Flats dog :)

She has a nice safe "bitches box" up high to protect her from the other feral hounds as well :rofl:

Those entered in the Royal......

Keep a close eye on your pooches, particularly if they are small enough to fit under someones jacket. We don't want any dogs stolen from our Royal Show. Apparently the one stolen from Adelaide Royal has still not been found, even with a $5K reward being offered.

Good Luck everyone who is entered.

Still cute!!!!!

One more................

post-12444-1285331350_thumb.jpg

Sorry, Bedazzled - hope you werent tooooo excited!!!

He is sooooo cute! The "real" kelpie thinks hes pretty cool, ridgeback just wants to chew it up :rofl:

He will have to do til I can get me a real live new kelpie...............sigh............

Those entered in the Royal......

Keep a close eye on your pooches, particularly if they are small enough to fit under someones jacket. We don't want any dogs stolen from our Royal Show. Apparently the one stolen from Adelaide Royal has still not been found, even with a $5K reward being offered.

Good Luck everyone who is entered.

Yep - im there tomorrow helping with Chi's and think we will have an extra close eye on them!