Western Australian Thread

Lab_Rat

Just 2 cool coats and 2 zap balls, nothing spesh!
I've got zap balls! They are smaller than I expected.

I have a couple as well and not even taken them out of the packet because they are quite small - and I'm worried the big boofa will just open his gob, tip his head back (as he does...) and one will get stuck in his throat!

I guess it would show up easily enough on Xray :rolleyes:

Or else just shake him and we'll hear he's swallowed one :laugh:

Bugger, if I knew you guys had them and weren't impressed I wouldn't have bothered. I was umming and ahhing about those and thought what the heck in the end. Dunno why, they have so many toys already and most are hidden away in the cupboard or shed :(

are tey like a cats toy???

these i squeaks how big are they i am looking forsomethign smalli have tny tiny hands tat i can take in the ring and still have hand free to hold lead etc

I'm slack!!!! I don't train agility as much as I should. I put in a good deal of foundation training which means he got his titles fairly easily but to be honest I haven't done much agility for a while. We do a few comps and will always enter the big ones and country trials. I'm entered in Masters and Games at the Royal with no training....help!!!! :rolleyes:

Ptolomy may have been...I reckon 2 trips a week down the hill is enough so not me. I do Mondays and Wednesdays.

bedazzled and ptolomy were you on the main oval at k9 tonight???

bedazzled do you go to agility training or is Brookie just a natural? :laugh:

I'm slack!!!! I don't train agility as much as I should. I put in a good deal of foundation training which means he got his titles fairly easily but to be honest I haven't done much agility for a while. We do a few comps and will always enter the big ones and country trials. I'm entered in Masters and Games at the Royal with no training....help!!!! :o

So we will be good ambassadors for the Aussie Shepherds then will we? :)

GR they are Old English Sheepdogs... that's the blackest they'll be, when their coat starts coming in they'll likely go several shades of grey while their coats come in - adult coat can end up being all different shades, but mum and dad are this colour

SANY0769-1.jpg

Edited by SparkyTansy

GR they are Old English Sheepdogs... that's the blackest they'll be, when their coat starts coming in they'll likely go several shades of grey while their coats come in - adult coat can end up being all different shades, but mum and dad are this colour

SANY0769-1.jpg

Ah ha! Beautiful!! :):rofl:

I used to call them Dulux Dogs years ago before I knew what breed they were :o

Wow I never would've guessed OESD babies would look like that, aren't they remarkable! Like they've had their back ends dipped in ink :rofl:

Thats exactly what I was thinking :thumbsup:

Anyone elses dogs shedding like crazy??

YES I have a bit of a problem!! :laugh: :D

Edited by Wazzat Xolo

Smarty pants :laugh:

Mine are shedding slightly more than normal but it's still an insignificant amount.

I've been sick this last week and was away on the weekend and as a result haven't done much with the dogs and Trixie has been bouncing off the walls :D I am definitely going to drag myself to training tonight for the sake of my sanity (and poor Kyzers, he is getting fed up with her annoying him too :rofl: )

If anyone tells you small dogs = low energy requirement they are lying!! :thumbsup:

Wow I never would've guessed OESD babies would look like that, aren't they remarkable! Like they've had their back ends dipped in ink :thumbsup:

Thats exactly what I was thinking :D

Warmer weather :rofl:

Wow I never would've guessed OESD babies would look like that, aren't they remarkable! Like they've had their back ends dipped in ink :laugh:

Thats exactly what I was thinking :D

YES I have a bit of a problem!! :D :p

Oh, I don't know how you cope! :p