Western Australian Thread

Lab_Rat

From a very nice ValleyCBR, RubyStar for having picked her up from the airport and copying some dvds for her when she was over in Adelaide for the royal. Completely unexpected and made my day :( .

Little does she know I'd have done it just to have the 15 minutes of picking on from Ptolomy and Bedazzledx2 :).

It was lovely to meet Valley though - that rocky road was seriously scrummy. Now RubyStar why didn't you come over to compete too. Would love to meet you as well.

Edited by ness

Totally! :D Did you order shade cloth walls yet Amypie? :party:

No :birthday: I spent the money on a Kindle :whee:

Hey all

Thanks for the birthday wishes - sorry I wasn't there MOnday night - I was scheduled in to assist with some puppies who decided to make an entrance on my birthday :party::lollipop:

So, Charlie's first litter was 9 babies (10th didn't make it :D) 6 boys 3 girls and all doing well. I am puppy sitting right now and they are oh so cute :party:

Awwww cute! How exciting! Sad about the one that didn't make it though :D

Sooooo what are you ordering RubyStar - I had a very special gift arrive via email this morning - a clean run gift voucher - wahoo :( .

How'd you get that? Is that a gift from a friend or a Clean Run gift to you cos you're a serial CR shopaholic? :)

Just 2 cool coats and 2 zap balls, nothing spesh!

I've got zap balls! They are smaller than I expected.

I was thinking about ordering a cool coat for Trixie too while they are on free shipping.

yes! photos - i'll get some up later today - i'm coming home and relaxing after a long couple of days :(

Valley no bobs - the breeder has never seen a bob in her line ever so it was not much chance :) there are some very nicely marked babies though with a lot of potential. I have my favourites so it'll be interesting to see how they turn out. there is one little girl - the fattest of them all - who takes after charlie! We call her dozer because she just busts her way through anything to get what she wants.

Dozer sounds seriosuly adorable!

Lol about the shadecloth Amypie. I only wanted to see if it was any good to know if I should order mine :lollipop:

My dogs (and me) will be getting a very exciting parcel in a couple of weeks AND I am getting my jump cups and will have 10 colourful jumps with heights 400,500 and 600 withing a month! :( (I am getting my dad to powdercoat them red and blue :) )

I'll get the pictures up from saturday eventually, its just been kind of hectic and it is alot of effort to resize them ahahahha

Congrats on the pups ST! My lecturer told me to get an OES because they have the kind of hair i am not allergic to and are a big dog (he teases me for having a pomeranian)

Awww looking forward to puppy pics ST :D

I had an interesting walk today, dropped OH of at work and then took the dogs round Hyde Park a few times on the way home. First Daisy was repeatedly dived bombed by a very persistent Willy Wagtail.....it was so funny she really didn't know what to make of it - I just kept walking fast :lollipop:

We were then passed by a group of Chinese or Japanese students and some of the girls went gagah over Louis, they were taking photos and asking loads of questions about them. So they posed very nicely and were good polite little pooches :(

Then on the way back to the car I could see an old lady watering her plants next to where I had parked....as I got closer I could see she kept spraying the car with the hose too.....I thought 'that's ok it needs a wash' :birthday: but as I approached it became clear she was a crazy old dear and didn't like me parking there :whee: I just smiled sweetly and said thanks it needed a wash :D I couldn't really understand what she was saying, but she kept rabbiting on as I drove away :D It's a perfectly legal place to park and I wasn't blocking any driveway or path :)

Valley I just had Mason titre tested - I just went to the vet and asked for it, he took blood and we got the results back 1,5 days later.

I am really feeling for the dog beach this friday, pity everyone else is working.

What time does the obedience start on sunday at Royal?

Now that I want to see!!!!! :welcome::laugh: :D
Can't wait to see baby photos ST :confused:

Ptolomy a question for you :) I showed a friend your video of Beans and she wanted to know if you demonstrate what you want the same way when it is a dumbell retrieve? :(

I am currently working on the drop on recall and the directed jumping - stay tuned :):)

Ptolomy may have been...I reckon 2 trips a week down the hill is enough so not me. I do Mondays and Wednesdays.

bedazzled and ptolomy were you on the main oval at k9 tonight???

bedazzled do you go to agility training or is Brookie just a natural? :confused:

I have a couple as well and not even taken them out of the packet because they are quite small - and I'm worried the big boofa will just open his gob, tip his head back (as he does...) and one will get stuck in his throat!

I guess it would show up easily enough on Xray ;)

I have a couple as well and not even taken them out of the packet because they are quite small - and I'm worried the big boofa will just open his gob, tip his head back (as he does...) and one will get stuck in his throat!

I guess it would show up easily enough on Xray ;)

Or else just shake him and we'll hear he's swallowed one :laugh:

Bugger, if I knew you guys had them and weren't impressed I wouldn't have bothered. I was umming and ahhing about those and thought what the heck in the end. Dunno why, they have so many toys already and most are hidden away in the cupboard or shed :o

Or else just shake him and we'll hear he's swallowed one ;)

Bugger, if I knew you guys had them and weren't impressed I wouldn't have bothered. I was umming and ahhing about those and thought what the heck in the end. Dunno why, they have so many toys already and most are hidden away in the cupboard or shed :laugh:

No they're okay, I was just surprised at how small they were. They are still bigger than a small i-squeak.They are quite hard too. My dogs still went mental over it.