Western Australian Thread

Lab_Rat

Hi All,

Well my little boy should be coming on thursday (just waiting on flight confirmation) I just wanted to ask any of you if you knew where I need to go to get him at the airport?

Thanks

Yaya :D Remember the puppy pictures :cry:

Is he coming on a Qantas or a Virgin flight? Qantas flights come into the Australian Air Express terminal and Virgin flights to the Virgin freight terminal which are pretty well opposite the road from each other :cry: They are off Boud Avenue :) Turn left onto Boud from Ross Drive ;) AAE is then on your right and Virgin is a bit further down on your left ;)

A belated Happy Birthday ST - I didn't realise that you weren't coming last night ;) - so its cake next Monday right?? ;)

Thanks to Bedazzled and her mum for capturing the reason why I took up drinking. This is Beans and the distance control exercise in Bunbury on Sunday :)

http://www.youtube.com/user/bedazzledx2?feature=mhum

:cry:

Beans was like I've never seen that signal in my life :cry: good to see you could laugh :D

Edited by Tiggy

LOVE the look on Beans face - "Down whats that, never heard anything so silly in my7 life! Uuummm......mum.....Why are you lying on the ground? mum??"

Vadar's mum - good to hear your little baby puppy arrives soon. We will of course need lots of photos :D

Hi All,

Well my little boy should be coming on thursday (just waiting on flight confirmation) I just wanted to ask any of you if you knew where I need to go to get him at the airport?

Thanks

Ah how exciting :D Congratulations and I hope you have a wonderful time with him - pics are compulsory :cry:

While I haven't gone to either club I have heard good things about Southern River and Gosnells Clubs :cry: Also you can start puppy classes for agility at ACWA as well if you wanted to. Contacts for all of the ANKC affiliated clubs are at http://www.dogswest.com/... then click on the "clubs" link on the left hand side of the page :cry:

Thanks mirawee! :D Will go check those clubs out.

Hi All,

Thanks

Ooooh how exciting Vader's Mum!!! If your pup is on a Qantas flight he will be taken to Australian Air Express terminal. I'm no good with directions, so I'll show you a map to give a better idea where to go:

vzu4pw.jpg

edit: I should clarify that this is the domestic airport, not international.

Edited by quickbrownfox

Hi All,

Thanks

Woo Hoo - some good news at last - enjoy and as the others have said photos are compulsory :-)

PS - make sure you get lots of sleep tonight :D

Thanks every one! God I am planning on a massive sleep I have to make sure all my house if puppy proof now doing all the last bits for him got some juicy chicken wings for his arrival, cannot wait feel like forever bt has gone fast too. I had his tag made up today its so cute.

Oh and photos yes there will be lots!

quick edit - He will be coming in on qantus thanks for the map pretty sure I know where to go now, god I hope time flies!

Edited by Vader's mum

Ok does anyone know the direction to point me in re titre testing for Toby? :)

Also awesome clips Ptolomy and Mirawee. Jenna is just too funny! :)

Doing a clean run order now :o

Bad girl :laugh::laugh:

I need Cool Coats! (and a few tug toys... and an exercise sourcebook... and a couple of balls... :( )