Western Australian Thread

Lab_Rat

can any people that are entered in comformation at perth royal can you have a look inyour books (i lost mine) and see if it tells you the dimensions of the benching area? thanks

You can still download it from the PRS website can't you? I have no idea where mine is either :laugh:

ETA: Benches are 2.75m x 1m and can be split into between 1 and 4 individual benches depending on the size of the exhibit. For medium size dogs (Lappies and Kelpies in my case) we usually end up with 3 to a bench.

Edited by mirawee

can any people that are entered in comformation at perth royal can you have a look inyour books (i lost mine) and see if it tells you the dimensions of the benching area? thanks

+1 :crazy: Need to get curtains organised this week, hopefully some nice person will post it here and save me having to try and remember where I put the info :laugh:

I love how in the UK you can (apparently?) take your dogs into most shops, just not food shops. So it is not strange to take your dog into the bank, the post office, on the train (tuuube?!), bus, etc. Wish we were a country that loved our dogs more!

When I went to Europe, in Holland people would take their dogs into restraunts with them! The dogs just sat under the table, the waitress even brought it a bowl of water!

You can still download it from the PRS website can't you? I have no idea where mine is either :laugh:

ETA: Benches are 2.75m x 1m and can be split into between 1 and 4 individual benches depending on the size of the exhibit. For medium size dogs (Lappies and Kelpies in my case) we usually end up with 3 to a bench.

+1 :D Need to get curtains organised this week, hopefully some nice person will post it here and save me having to try and remember where I put the info :crazy:

thankyou this is my reasoning too rofl.

Grrr! I'm sure one of your cookies will make me feel better. :laugh:

One, ten! They will make me feel better when Ruby greets the stewards in the heelwork, when she jumps on the judge in the SFE, when she looks at me like she's never seen the drop signal in her life before in the DOR, shall I go on? :)

So, remind me why are we getting out of our lovely cosy beds so early in the morning to drive all the way to Bunbury for our naughty pooches. :p :):crazy: :D :p

Beacuse I do it every bloody show and I think I should have a sleep in once or twice a year!

Well at least till 6am!! lolololol :cry:

But you have good puppy dogs that make it worth the trip :cry: . Mean't to come across for Xolo pats after presentations today and then got sidetracked and missed you.

Well the Bunbury double header obedience trial is tomorrow... and bugger it if we don't get a pass tomorrow :D cos I baked COOKIES! :)

nom nom nom...

cookies.jpg

YUMMY! They look very morish. Don't see Jenna doing great, there is something about that dog and long drops on grass, she just has to roll and have a back scratch. Grrr! I'm sure one of your cookies will make me feel better. :laugh:

Lol - so you take her in the ring for obedience Ozjen?

Yep, I'm probabaly the biggest part of why we fail out there. :crazy: One day, we'll get it together.

One, ten! They will make me feel better when Ruby greets the stewards in the heelwork, when she jumps on the judge in the SFE, when she looks at me like she's never seen the drop signal in her life before in the DOR, shall I go on? :rofl:

So, remind me why are we getting out of our lovely cosy beds so early in the morning to drive all the way to Bunbury for our naughty pooches. :sleep: :D :laugh::laugh::noidea:

Beacuse I do it every bloody show and I think I should have a sleep in once or twice a year!

Well at least till 6am!! lolololol :rofl:

But you have good puppy dogs that make it worth the trip :) . Mean't to come across for Xolo pats after presentations today and then got sidetracked and missed you.

lol Sorry I missed you, I only recognised Sandy because of her dog! lol

That obedience looks so much fun ( and hard work and dedication) and I can see how proud all the handlers are, what a super bunch of people, and the nice lady Valeta??sp measured my two dogs for me!!

I love how in the UK you can (apparently?) take your dogs into most shops, just not food shops. So it is not strange to take your dog into the bank, the post office, on the train (tuuube?!), bus, etc. Wish we were a country that loved our dogs more!

When I went to Europe, in Holland people would take their dogs into restraunts with them! The dogs just sat under the table, the waitress even brought it a bowl of water!

Awwwww no fair!!! :laugh:

One, ten! They will make me feel better when Ruby greets the stewards in the heelwork, when she jumps on the judge in the SFE, when she looks at me like she's never seen the drop signal in her life before in the DOR, shall I go on? :rofl:

So, remind me why are we getting out of our lovely cosy beds so early in the morning to drive all the way to Bunbury for our naughty pooches. :sleep: :D :laugh::laugh::noidea:

Well at least till 6am!! lolololol :rofl:

But you have good puppy dogs that make it worth the trip :) . Mean't to come across for Xolo pats after presentations today and then got sidetracked and missed you.

That obedience looks so much fun ( and hard work and dedication) and I can see how proud all the handlers are, what a super bunch of people, and the nice lady Valeta??sp measured my two dogs for me!!

I didn't see any Xolos today! I was there with the ratbag Lab, you shoulda come over and said hi!

Grrr! I'm sure one of your cookies will make me feel better. :)

One, ten! They will make me feel better when Ruby greets the stewards in the heelwork, when she jumps on the judge in the SFE, when she looks at me like she's never seen the drop signal in her life before in the DOR, shall I go on? :(

So, remind me why are we getting out of our lovely cosy beds so early in the morning to drive all the way to Bunbury for our naughty pooches. :eek::(:) :D :)

Well at least till 6am!! lolololol :)

But you have good puppy dogs that make it worth the trip ;) . Mean't to come across for Xolo pats after presentations today and then got sidetracked and missed you.

I didn't see any Xolos today! I was there with the ratbag Lab, you shoulda come over and said hi!

sorry VCBR I just went to run the dogs over the road and went over for a quick hello to some Bunbury obedience people, then stayed for the presentations and Valeta kindly measured the two for me.

Next time I will promise xox

Edited by Wazzat Xolo

Hi my name is Mirawee and I am a Cleanrun addict :)

I have just bought 2 DVDs, a cool coat and 9 toys from the free shipping section :cheer:

And have added about 8 DVDs to my wishlist :party:

But hey, the Australian dollar is at a near record high :thumbsup:

:D :D

I got one of them sheepy octopus tugs. The dogs think it's pretty cool.

I have just bought 2 DVDs, a cool coat and 9 toys from the free shipping section :cheer:

I am still waiting for my Clean Run stuff to arrive :love:

I am still waiting for my Clean Run stuff to arrive :love:

Guess what..... my Clean Run order is here.... I should have maybe ordered one size smaller for the cool coat, its a bit long on his back but other than that fits great - if i go for a smaller one I dont think it will fit around the neck as the neck strap does not adjust....

Coat1.jpg

Edited by Mas1981