Western Australian Thread

Lab_Rat

Guest RosieFT
so are we assuming no agility training tonight????? nothing on website... ??

I am not going...

I ended up going and we had a really great time :-) .. my DH shoved me out the door, but i am so glad i went, just what i needed and Rosie ran so well. :-)

so are we assuming no agility training tonight????? nothing on website... ??

I am not going...

I ended up going and we had a really great time :-) .. my DH shoved me out the door, but i am so glad i went, just what i needed and Rosie ran so well. :-)

I got home from work too late to be there in time to help set anything up, so decided I should just wag it. And if I ate dinner then went to training, I would have been late! And I was starving, so wagging won out in the end :thumbsup:

Hi West Aussies :D

OMG!!! Where have you been??? How is everything going?

You must come to the next meet!!! :thumbsup:

Hihi :D

Just been off the forums for aaages :p

Everything is pretty doog, how bout you?

All doog here too :) New puppy due on the scene in aboout 3 weeks :o

It would be great to see you and your crew at a meet again - although the next one is way up north (like south Geraldton for you! ;) )

We have had a few meets at a place in Murdoch which would be much better for you. :crazy:

Edited by Golden Rules

Yay for Scoota :grouphug: looks like you've lucked out ness I don't think he'll be getting left in Adelaide anymore :laugh: , and good luck vCBR :eek: .

I've just left Sophie at the vet, I suspect she's done her right cruciate :rasberry: , she did the left one four years ago so I'm not looking forward to the vet bill and long recovery confined to the crate :laugh: but trying to think positive that it's just a sprain :rofl: .

I hope Sophie is ok, Tiggy :rofl:

I'm sick :rasberry: Stupid cold :laugh: And I'm hungry but have no lunch with me. Any good (and cheap!) suggestions what I can buy for lunch? :grouphug: Oh, and it mustn't be tooooo fattening and needs to be close to my office. Oh well, looks like I'm going hungry. The ONLY food places nearby are Fast Eddy's and japanese, and I had sushi the other day. Oh life's dramas, huh!! :eek:

Yay for Scoota :hug: looks like you've lucked out ness I don't think he'll be getting left in Adelaide anymore :rofl: , and good luck vCBR :hug: .

I've just left Sophie at the vet, I suspect she's done her right cruciate :D , she did the left one four years ago so I'm not looking forward to the vet bill and long recovery confined to the crate ;) but trying to think positive that it's just a sprain :kissbetter: .

We will be thinking of Sophie.

We had our derm check up today, Mason has 2 hot spots on his jaw/neck area and he is having a really bad flare, so bad that he has to get some cortisone for 2 days, I hate cortisone but will do anything to get him some relief.

Good job Scoota, Brookie and handlers!!!

I hope Sophies leg is just a sprain?

GODDDDD I AM GOING TO KILL SOMEONE

my rant on fb about Bondi vet has turned into battling with someone about petshops and BYBS

I agree with what you posted on fb plus did you see his comments on the 7pm report about the lion that attacked the handler - what an idiot.

classy... nice word for it Amy ahahhahaa and Katie thank you :kissbetter: I like it when people who know what they are talking about put their opinion in.. She is just looking for it now I think though.

I just wish she would learn and she could learn alot from people like you guys (Jacqi, Lisa, Katie)

Edited by Rach...