Western Australian Thread

Lab_Rat

GR hows the wait for the puppy going? :rofl:

Slowly! :laugh:

I think I am going to be flying by the seat of my pants unless the puppy comes with some kind of manual :laugh:

Lol, I got this really helpful free book when I signed up for a free puppy pack on the Eukaneuba ( spelling?) website, it came with a free food voucher too ;)

Yep, got that - just need to read it! :o

I got a DVD in Trixie's puppy pack about raising a puppy, never watched it though (perhaps that's what went wrong :laugh: ) you can have it if you want :laugh:

Is it the Advance one? I have one of those if its a different one from Amypies and you would like it :o

I got a DVD in Trixie's puppy pack about raising a puppy, never watched it though (perhaps that's what went wrong :laugh: ) you can have it if you want :laugh:

Is it the Advance one? I have one of those if its a different one from Amypies and you would like it ;)

Cool!

I will just borrow them so they can be passed onto other newbies later on :o

hey guys just be wary of giving your dogs "human" stuffed toys... i read an article once (i have to try and find it) about the stuffing being swallowed by dogs and that it just broked down into some kind of tarry mess...

Oh here we are i found a Linky

Speaking of toys, however, my dogs are generally pretty satisfied with rope toys, and nylabones are always a hit in this house. James' favourite toy though? A plastic bottle - he lives for them, his eyes light up when he gets to have one, and he struts around so proud with it before he tucks in (and i have to take it off him cos he takes the lid off)...

Awwww :laugh: to Dougal too!!! how cute they were born a day apart in the same year :laugh: You must be so excited about your puppy GR, and don't worry you'll be fine with baby - your breeder and DOL will help you I am sure with anything you need to know!!

Weather is very bad here - although does look slightly clearer than 10 minutes ago, i dare say it's not going to clear tonight...

hey guys just be wary of giving your dogs "human" stuffed toys... i read an article once (i have to try and find it) about the stuffing being swallowed by dogs and that it just broked down into some kind of tarry mess...

Oh here we are i found a Linky

Speaking of toys, however, my dogs are generally pretty satisfied with rope toys, and nylabones are always a hit in this house. James' favourite toy though? A plastic bottle - he lives for them, his eyes light up when he gets to have one, and he struts around so proud with it before he tucks in (and i have to take it off him cos he takes the lid off)...

Awwww :laugh: to Dougal too!!! how cute they were born a day apart in the same year ;) You must be so excited about your puppy GR, and don't worry you'll be fine with baby - your breeder and DOL will help you I am sure with anything you need to know!!

Weather is very bad here - although does look slightly clearer than 10 minutes ago, i dare say it's not going to clear tonight...

OUrs are the same with water bottles Sparky. Zola loves to chew the lid off - thats the end of the game then! I try and get dog toys that have NO bits that stick out whatsoever. No eyes, ears, taggy bits.... The first thing they both try and do is to chew off any little sticky our bits!! Usually ends in tears - mine!! I like plain hard wearing toys. Zolas first toy which was from her aunty ( :laugh: ) was Lobby the Lobster. He is now quite sick for a lobster.....1 leg and 1 claw......and a body. He is a plush toy, was yellow, now blechhy colour of dog slob and 4 years of dirt :o

Spartan is my only angel when it comes to dog toys... he still had his toys from when he was a baby when he was 4 and I got James... they lasted maybe 2 months more after James came along!

holy cow the sky is BLACK!!! nothing is more awesome than looking across an airfield and not being able to see anything!!

I should email clean run and ask for a commission ;) Or just some free stuff :) I hope it stays in free shipping for a couple of weeks cause I am facing an unknown bill (the cost of bringing Lincoln home :o )

Just hide him in your bag :p