Western Australian Thread

Lab_Rat

Happy Birthday, Spartan!!!! :laugh:

Well in the city it is raining so no idea what it is like out Southern River way... I dare say wet and windy! The winds are howling through this creaky old building, sounds very eerie! I hate not knowing if training class is on or not, no wonder I train on my own most of the time, then it's only up to me if I feel like training or not :laugh:

Big Birthday Greetings for Mr Spartan :laugh: ...Hope he got lots'n'lots of prezzies from CL :laugh::o

The weather down here is foul tooo, but Im thankful that our tanks will fill up! It was really windy here this morning RS, quite scary. Now the rain has started though, the wind has died down.

Hey can any of you sports nuts out there suggest a good, easy to understand beginners Agility DVD?? Preferably Australian....

Oh yeah - I forgot the other day, so i'll do it now...

:laugh: to my special man spartan - He turned 8 on the 5th September :D

Happy Birthday to Spartan!! My Dougal turned 8 on the 4th Sept :rofl: He got thoroughly spoilt and I have again spent moeny at Clean Run (thanks guys :laugh::o ) and can safely say I would have spent almost $200 on dogs toys and puppy toys in the last month. It STOPS NOW! ;)

Maizy has slowly been getting my toys i still have from when i was little they last 2 minutes but she still has fun

I once bought her like $30 worth of cheapo red dot toys she killed them all hahaha she just has fun destroying them

GR hows the wait for the puppy going? :laugh:

Weather is awful here, very very windy and pitch black sky, I think its going to rain again very very soon .

I want a cool coat too, just need to work out what size to get for my pup - a 65cm is a bit small for him..

How do I measure him for a girth size which they say is optional?

Edited by Mas1981

Weather is awful here, very very windy and pitch black sky, I think its going to rain again very very soon .

I want a cool coat too, just need to work out what size to get for my pup - a 65cm is a bit small for him..

I'm in Osborne Park and it has just pelted down here. Gonna be a wet drive home and no doggy walkies tonight :laugh:

I'm in East Perth and it's very gloomy :o

Me and Boo are going to the vets tonight to get his allergies re-assesed. Is it really strange I want to take a clicker and do some training while I am in the waiting room? :laugh:

ETA Because I just realized I typed Boo :laugh: thats Toby's shameful nickname. I won't even get inty what Lincoln's is.....

Edited by valleyCBR

I need to buy Ruby a bunch of small stuffed toys. She likes to carry them around in her mouth making happy grunty noises while showing them to us :laugh:

Then Millie goes and steals it from directly out of her mouth :laugh: And Ruby lets her. Then Millie sits there guarding it :o I am sooooo thankful Ruby is such a soft soul and lets Millie get away with it!

:laugh: I cant wait for golden puppy cuddles at meets hahahaa

It just started POURING in Wanneroo =/ I was hoping to take maiz for a run tonight but since I am sick with the cold and the rain is mental I think I might have to give it a miss

I need to buy Ruby a bunch of small stuffed toys. She likes to carry them around in her mouth making happy grunty noises while showing them to us :laugh:

:laugh: That is EXACTLY what Dougs does - snorting through his nose :o

Yip- 1 x snorting dog here too ;)

GR hows the wait for the puppy going? ;)

Slowly! :laugh:

I think I am going to be flying by the seat of my pants unless the puppy comes with some kind of manual :laugh:

Lol, I got this really helpful free book when I signed up for a free puppy pack on the Eukaneuba ( spelling?) website, it came with a free food voucher too :o