Western Australian Thread

Lab_Rat

....I hate being the woos I am and wandering aimlessly around too gutless to introduce myself................Youd think by 42 years of age Id have gotten over it, but no - still a shy kid at heart :rolleyes: :)

Me too :laugh: I will be down on the lower oval on Sunday doing the obedience mock trial so if you wander down and see someone with 2 Labs, most likely that is me so feel free to say hello :cry:

I will, I think the rr shows will be jsut about over by the arvo - I was def gonna head down and have a look :)

I wonder if there will be any agility tonight at ACWA....

Is the weather really that bad? We have blue skys in Nedlands and the radar doesn't look that bad?

Am leaving work now anyway so if training isn't on will work my pony instead :rolleyes:

ETA: :) Tiggy! Naughty dogs obviously wanted a sleep in :laugh:

Edited by mirawee

Yep, Buzzy & I will be there! :rolleyes: See you there!

Exceelent - I will get to meet another DOLer AND some Whippies :) Are you entered in the Sighthound & Iggy Show Saturday???

Am gonna send you a PM!

LabRat, you should come and visit us agility people at Gosnells (Lumen Christi College) on Sat morning :D Actually, I might be the only agility person from the WA thread there! Hmm, the rest of you lot are deserting me aren't you? :o Oh well, I have the fun of running away as soon as finished (hopefully by 11am) so I can get up to Bakers Hill to play with cattle on my pony :laugh:

I would love to Mirawee, but the RR show is starting at 8.30am - theres 2 RR shows and the sighthound show in the one day - and the same judge :D I just wont get there :(

You will have soooo much fun on the arvo - team penning! I am so jealous! Man I need to go riding :)

Hey

hey LB was it a black 4WD? There are a few weis at tracking but if it was a black 4WD ute type thingo (with a canopy) I know who that is!

nup park was definitely Yellagonga - just looked it up :)

Yes it was Sparky ;) Somehow I new someone would know who it was!!

So where is Yellagonga?? It sounded so much like Walyunga. We used to go walking there when we were kids. We lived in Bullsbrook for a while...

Emery - You showing Saturday and Sunday??? I will try and find you and introduce myself :o ....I hate being the woos I am and wandering aimlessly around too gutless to introduce myself................Youd think by 42 years of age Id have gotten over it, but no - still a shy kid at heart :cry::o

I didnt realise there were quite so many shows on this weekend....Seem to be lots of Club Champ & Open shows!! I so hope the weather is kind and it wll be outside. So much nicer than being undercover :)

WX, will you be up there on Sunday for the Non Sporting show???

Yes we will be there, not sure who is showing the dog yet but Kim is getting someone!! She has a super child handler she is going to ask for the Royal, hopefully she will be ok to do it.

J

Update on Kims leg ( the Xolo handler) she has tore the hammy from the bone so its a definate 3 months off for her)

J

Ow WX, and she wasnt even playing footy!! Poor thing, I hope she recovers well - I cant imagine how painful a torn hammy would be!

Im glad you have some backup handlers.....otherwise we could see you racing around the ring!!

I am going to have such a busy weekend - so many peoples and dogs to meet!!! :rolleyes:

Looking forward to seeing you WX.

We now have rain. I was hoping to take my two sheepsters off to get a haircut this week, but I now dont think that will be happening! Two hours ago I was ready to go - but the shearer wasnt home when I rang :) .Now its too late coz they will be wet as...