Western Australian Thread

Lab_Rat

If you are really desperate you can use the 20 acre bush block next to my house. :)

Thanks for the offer but 20 acres of bush sounds like snake territory to me - I'm still a nervous pom when it comes to bush land :eek:

YAY 10 points to CC what a good brain you have there!!

It is a coated Xolo, just thought I would share here.

Ok confession time - I cheated ;) I wasn't logged on when I first read the thread so the image name showed up :)

:) Ptolomy so do I need to rush out today and stock up on chocolate and wine for your visit :eek: .

;) thanks for the offer - but we will stop off and stock up on "supplies" on the way to the accommodation :)

If your heading to Adelaide then don't pack your pearly whites :D

I returned last night from the show & it was mud city .

Hopefully when i head back wednesday it will have dried out a bite & i can wash the mud spots out of my clothes & reclaim my white shoes

Hey thanks for the heads up - I am assuming that it is muddy on the road outside the show area and not inside??

Pssst Bedazzled - we better throw in those black trackie pants afterall :)

Inside was lovely out of the rain ,the toilet area was snorkel gear,the cheapie car park was giant mud sludge ;)

VBC i didn't show ,i show on thursday i was over there for an event .

The flight in on saturday was bumpy & all over the joint & the power was out in all the burbs ,

Great weather LOL

Inside was lovely out of the rain ,the toilet area was snorkel gear,the cheapie car park was giant mud sludge :)

VBC i didn't show ,i show on thursday i was over there for an event .

The flight in on saturday was bumpy & all over the joint & the power was out in all the burbs ,

Great weather LOL

Good luck for Thursday i will keep an eye on the Irish/Gordon results. I am there Friday. Will warn my breeder the park is sludge, we are on first thing adn I don't want the dogs paws to get wet. Might pack wellies. :eek:

What breed do you guys think this is, I think Rach may be utilising one in the future! lol

Hairy Xolo :)

What a gorgeous dog!!! they look so different to the naked ones :D

Tiggy, your Sophie looks a little like a staffy friends of ours had many years ago - she was known as the Brindle Frog. She was such a tiny girl, and such a sweet nature!

So there will be some of you obedience nuts at K9 on Sunday arvo?? I may wander down and have a peek!! It will be so much easier to know who is who - gets quite confusing for me on here! Specially when everyone else seems to know each other :)

Sparky - was it Walyunga Park you went to with the Weis??? That reminds me - when heading home from Perth the other week, we drove next to a Wei in a four wheel drive with a Trackwest sticker on the back window.......Hehe, Wei seemed to enjoy being chauffeured around, even had the window down for a breeze in his/her ears ;)

I am so excited about this weekend :eek::) To catch up with some of my doggy friends will be soooooo much fun!

PD888 (ooh, I hope I got your name right ;) ) will you be showing the whippies on Sunday???

Bedazzled & Ptolomy, good luck and have fun over east!!

What breed do you guys think this is, I think Rach may be utilising one in the future! lol

Hairy Xolo :p

What a gorgeous dog!!! they look so different to the naked ones :)

Tiggy, your Sophie looks a little like a staffy friends of ours had many years ago - she was known as the Brindle Frog. She was such a tiny girl, and such a sweet nature!

So there will be some of you obedience nuts at K9 on Sunday arvo?? I may wander down and have a peek!! It will be so much easier to know who is who - gets quite confusing for me on here! Specially when everyone else seems to know each other ;)

Sparky - was it Walyunga Park you went to with the Weis??? That reminds me - when heading home from Perth the other week, we drove next to a Wei in a four wheel drive with a Trackwest sticker on the back window.......Hehe, Wei seemed to enjoy being chauffeured around, even had the window down for a breeze in his/her ears :)

I am so excited about this weekend :eek::) To catch up with some of my doggy friends will be soooooo much fun!

PD888 (ooh, I hope I got your name right :D ) will you be showing the whippies on Sunday???

Bedazzled & Ptolomy, good luck and have fun over east!!

Yep, Buzzy & I will be there! ;) See you there!

LabRat, you should come and visit us agility people at Gosnells (Lumen Christi College) on Sat morning ;) Actually, I might be the only agility person from the WA thread there! Hmm, the rest of you lot are deserting me aren't you? :) Oh well, I have the fun of running away as soon as finished (hopefully by 11am) so I can get up to Bakers Hill to play with cattle on my pony :eek:

LabRat, you should come and visit us agility people at Gosnells (Lumen Christi College) on Sat morning ;) Actually, I might be the only agility person from the WA thread there! Hmm, the rest of you lot are deserting me aren't you? :) Oh well, I have the fun of running away as soon as finished (hopefully by 11am) so I can get up to Bakers Hill to play with cattle on my pony :eek:

Amypie might be there ;) I will be in another state so sadly I won't be :)

Mirawee I haven't entered but I will be going there to do some training, trying to get him comfortable at other grounds. Probably bring Trixie for an outing too. Kind of wish I had entered now because it's the last agility trial for ages!

Sparky - was it Walyunga Park you went to with the Weis??? That reminds me - when heading home from Perth the other week, we drove next to a Wei in a four wheel drive with a Trackwest sticker on the back window.......Hehe, Wei seemed to enjoy being chauffeured around, even had the window down for a breeze in his/her ears :eek:

Hey

hey LB was it a black 4WD? There are a few weis at tracking but if it was a black 4WD ute type thingo (with a canopy) I know who that is!

nup park was definitely Yellagonga - just looked it up :)

Edited by SparkyTansy

WX, the coated Xolo looks completely different! I need to go find a stacked photo now as the head shape looks different (even discounting the ears) and it looks a lot heavier in build!

They are the same as the hairless ( in Standards) they appear heavier due to coat, the ears make a big difference too, I guess you could compare a Poodle in clip to a Poodle not, this dog is a Pet Quality as well for reasons such as one would expect from a show potential dog, I shall post a show type coated Xolo.

J

They are the same as the hairless ( in Standards) they appear heavier due to coat, the ears make a big difference too, I guess you could compare a Poodle in clip to a Poodle not, this dog is a Pet Quality as well for reasons such as one would expect from a show potential dog, I shall post a show type coated Xolo.

J

I wondered if the heaviness could be due to coat (and not being as fit as your two :eek: ) Wonder if the coat makes that much difference on the head.

I would love to see photos of show coated Xolos please :)

Sparky - was it Walyunga Park you went to with the Weis??? That reminds me - when heading home from Perth the other week, we drove next to a Wei in a four wheel drive with a Trackwest sticker on the back window.......Hehe, Wei seemed to enjoy being chauffeured around, even had the window down for a breeze in his/her ears :eek:

Hey

hey LB was it a black 4WD? There are a few weis at tracking but if it was a black 4WD ute type thingo (with a canopy) I know who that is!

nup park was definitely Yellagonga - just looked it up :)

I often take Mason there for a run, its really quiet during the week, I wont take a chance in summer with the snakes though.

Mirawee I haven't entered but I will be going there to do some training, trying to get him comfortable at other grounds. Probably bring Trixie for an outing too. Kind of wish I had entered now because it's the last agility trial for ages!

I knew you hadn't entered so thought you would enjoy a sleep in :eek: You can watch Abbey and see what a feral beasty she is at those grounds!

Lucky you :eek: Years ago I worked as a groom and got to round up cattle on a pony - it was so much fun :)

I love cattle work ;) This will be interesting though as it is a team penning competition. So you have a team of 3 horses/riders and have 2 minutes to cut out three cows wearing the same colour collar (which you are told by the judge when you start) from a mob of about 30 cattle and get them to the other side of the arena and into a little pen :) This is the start of our new season - and the second for the club :D Our team for this year is called "Bling it on" and we are going a tad overboard with mega bling diamonte browbands, diamonte edging on our saddlecloths, white boots on our ponies etc. I did draw the line at glitter on the ponies though! Oh and one of our team members is a guy ;)