Western Australian Thread

Lab_Rat

Lincoln was shown in Vic this weekend and on Saturday he got RUBOB but was apparently a bit cheeky and on Sunday he got Reserve Dog and was an angel :rofl: . :laugh:

So now if/when Lincoln gets his Ch. title I know that he at least beat another dog in the ring. ;)

Thats great news VCBR I know exactly how you feel about being the only one, feels good to have a bit of comp to prove to oneself what you know!

Well Done

J

Bedazzled and I are off to Adelaide tomorrow - we will send updates if we can ;)

Are you coming to training tonight?

Yep I heard rocky road was on offer again - wouldn't miss it for the world :laugh: and we have the small issue of finishes to fix by tomorrow :rofl:

Well done also for his points against another dog!! did he get DCC against his dad?!

:rofl: I don't know what this means :rofl:

Thanks WZ! It will be better on Friday when I get to handle him in the ring against others! ;)

Also Sunday is a Rally O practice trial too! Unfortunately I will be in SA but please support it everyone :laugh: Next Rally O practice me and Lexi and going to try and best Millie and RS :rofl:

Bedazzled and I are off to Adelaide tomorrow - we will send updates if we can :rofl:

Are you coming to training tonight?

Yep I heard rocky road was on offer again - wouldn't miss it for the world ;) and we have the small issue of finishes to fix by tomorrow :rofl:

I think there are a few lemon slices left, I'll bring those along :rofl:

I have some fast pace work to do, and SFE :laugh: oh and getting a straight front at extreme speeds for recall (Millie!!) and getting her to heel closer to my damn leg!! Oh and DOR seems to have fallen out of Ruby's brain. She apparently thinks we've never trained for that one before!

Edited by RubyStar

I have some fast pace work to do, and SFE :laugh: oh and getting a straight front at extreme speeds for recall (Millie!!) and getting her to heel closer to my damn leg!! Oh and DOR seems to have fallen out of Ruby's brain. She apparently thinks we've never trained for that one before!

what all by tomorrow ;) It could be one very long training night :rofl:

Me and Lexi are going to work on finishes too. Only right finishes not flip finishes. :rofl:

Yep, oh and stays, too!!!

Oooh rockyroad!!

Sorry Valley I may have misread - you say Lincoln got RUBOB and that he beat another dog for his points... so he would have had to get DCC unless he got RUBOB to the male who won Dog Challenge? if he didn't get DCC he wouldn't have got points but maybe you know that and was just saying that at least YOU know he beat antoher dog at least once... sorry Im confusing... it's Monday!!

Also I'll talk to you tonight about tracking if you like?

Oooh rockyroad!!

Sorry Valley I may have misread - you say Lincoln got RUBOB and that he beat another dog for his points... so he would have had to get DCC unless he got RUBOB to the male who won Dog Challenge? if he didn't get DCC he wouldn't have got points but maybe you know that and was just saying that at least YOU know he beat antoher dog at least once... sorry Im confusing... it's Monday!!

Also I'll talk to you tonight about tracking if you like?

I don't think he got challange at all. Cause I am pretty sure it only goes to one dog and one bitch (right?) and his dad beat him both days. What I was excited about is that he beat his sisters on Sat to get RUBOB. :rofl:

Yep talk tonight about tracking! :laugh: