Western Australian Thread

Lab_Rat

My soft crate is the same as the one you are wanting to order. This one is a 3 or 4 XL ? from TopBuy. I bought it last week. It's way too big anyway - would fit 2 labs easy. You might want a smaller one. But it's going for $40 if anyone wants it. :laugh:

SOLD! :p To the girl with 2 crazy Labs :mad

Anyone got any quick tips on how to get motivated?

Have a big horse show coming up this weekend and horse has barely been ridden :laugh: She was ridden Monday, lunged yesterday then I couldn't get up the energy to do anything today.

In fact I really can't be bothered going to the show at all but since it is one of the biggest shows on the calendar it was pre-entry so I am currently tossing up whether to forfeit the $100 plus I have paid :p

And I am not that much more motivated about getting her to the Royal...

Here you go, the motivation you ordered: :laugh: And if that doesn't do it, this might: :p

And you can't forfeit $100!! I could really use that to go towards the coffee machine I so desperately want to buy! Shoulda just given me the money instead :mad

Edited by RubyStar

Have a big horse show coming up this weekend and horse has barely been ridden :laugh: She was ridden Monday, lunged yesterday then I couldn't get up the energy to do anything today.

In fact I really can't be bothered going to the show at all but since it is one of the biggest shows on the calendar it was pre-entry so I am currently tossing up whether to forfeit the $100 plus I have paid :p

Is this for Diva?

I usually don't have motivation either until I'm actually out there doing it. Couldn't be bothered going to training on Monday, but once I was there it was good, glad I went. I took the girls up to the local shops today to do some distraction heelwork, and once I was there I found doing a few extra things outside the car with Ruby cos I was in training mode :laugh:

Is this for Diva?

Yes, show is for Diva. But she isn't really at a level yet that she will be competitive, particularly with the lack of recent work.

AP, will cost me about the same in entries to prep her and drive down each day (well nearly) - then there is all the time involved too! Horse showing isn't cheap LOL (I could have paid another $100 if I wanted to do all the classes she was eligible for!)

Actually, I wouldn't be suprised if my mare decides to foal early Sat morning which would stuff it all up for me too! Although I want her to foal ASAP as she isn't happy :laugh:

Have a big horse show coming up this weekend and horse has barely been ridden :p She was ridden Monday, lunged yesterday then I couldn't get up the energy to do anything today.

In fact I really can't be bothered going to the show at all but since it is one of the biggest shows on the calendar it was pre-entry so I am currently tossing up whether to forfeit the $100 plus I have paid :mad

Do you want awesome motivavtion! Do it before it's too late. I was at a stage in Jack's training ready to start trialling in agility and I put it off. I kept meaning to go back to it but I never got a chance because he was hit by a car and died way too young. :laugh:

Ok that was morbid depressing motivation.

Do you want awesome motivavtion! Do it before it's too late. I was at a stage in Jack's training ready to start trialling in agility and I put it off. I kept meaning to go back to it but I never got a chance because he was hit by a car and died way too young. :p

Ok that was morbid depressing motivation.

:laugh: Don't even want to think of that since we lost her Mum last year :mad And she will hold her own, just not win which makes me wonder if it is worth all the time and effort.

And well, this show just doesn't mean that much to me. I should really stop entering her in Show horse stuff and get more serious jumping her. LOL I am more excited that I am thinking of doing a beginner campdrafting clinic with her the last Sat of the Royal than competing at the Royal!

Oh Yes!!!! I'll buy the sparklies!!!!

Yep, you look hard at work mirawee, with DOL in the background :p

Aren't we all (we as in the DOlers who have been in the WA thread posting all day :( )

I wouldn't get any work done if I could go on DOL at work :mad

Ptolomy you should do a group dancing number with the red kids :laugh:

Yep, you look hard at work mirawee, with DOL in the background :p

Aren't we all (we as in the DOlers who have been in the WA thread posting all day :( )

I wouldn't get any work done if I could go on DOL at work :mad

Shall we call them "Ptolomy and the Twinkle-Toed Tollers"?

:p :mad:(:shrug::rofl::) ;) :cheer::eek: ;)

Yep, you look hard at work mirawee, with DOL in the background :rofl:

Aren't we all (we as in the DOlers who have been in the WA thread posting all day ;) )

I wouldn't get any work done if I could go on DOL at work :D

The Twinkle-Toed Tollers could wear these

http://www.softpaws.com/

:p :mad:(

Had a lovely walk round Riverside gardens today, we were virtually the only dogs there, it's becoming my fav place to take them :laugh: I'll miss it when we move to cottesloe, I had a drive past the dog park near where we'll be moving to - big warning signs about dugites in the reserve backing on to the off-leash area :shrug:

That's just wrong!!!! :shrug:

The Twinkle-Toed Tollers could wear these

http://www.softpaws.com/

:p :mad:(

Had a lovely walk round Riverside gardens today, we were virtually the only dogs there, it's becoming my fav place to take them :laugh: I'll miss it when we move to cottesloe, I had a drive past the dog park near where we'll be moving to - big warning signs about dugites in the reserve backing on to the off-leash area :rofl:

I usually don't have motivation either until I'm actually out there doing it. Couldn't be bothered going to training on Monday, but once I was there it was good, glad I went. I took the girls up to the local shops today to do some distraction heelwork, and once I was there I found doing a few extra things outside the car with Ruby cos I was in training mode :laugh:

I'm the same with me, once I get to training I enjoy it but sometimes it's a real effort to get there, especially when it's cold :p

My soft crate is the same as the one you are wanting to order. This one is a 3 or 4 XL ? from TopBuy. I bought it last week. It's way too big anyway - would fit 2 labs easy. You might want a smaller one. But it's going for $40 if anyone wants it. :laugh:

SOLD! :bolt: To the girl with 2 crazy Labs :o

Okey dokey, all yours :)

Hi emery, what's childbirth got to do with the Canine News arriving? ;)

Yay I have something to read when I get home from training.... very sad that I like reading my Canine News! :o Ohhh hopefully Ruby's title will be printed in there :rofl: Yes, I get excited over small things :)

Annoying thing is I was at the car this morning as the postie pulled up, and I couldn't be bothered going out there to get the mail off him and then thought I will just check the mailbox when I get home cos it won't be anything interesting. Poo!

Edited by RubyStar

Hi emery, what's childbirth got to do with the Canine News arriving? ;)

Yay I have something to read when I get home from training.... very sad that I like reading my Canine News! :o Ohhh hopefully Ruby's title will be printed in there :rofl: Yes, I get excited over small things :)

Annoying thing is I was at the car this morning as the postie pulled up, and I couldn't be bothered going out there to get the mail off him and then thought I will just check the mailbox when I get home cos it won't be anything interesting. Poo!

bahahahha ok lesson learnt if i click on quote and don't reply it stays there rofl.

i check as soon as i hear the postie coming