Western Australian Thread

Lab_Rat

Oh, and since I am bored at work (well am currently having lunch LOL) I decided to take some photos now...

The alpaca lives on my desk (middle photo shows where he lives usually). My new kelpie decided that she was a real sheepdog :thumbsup:

:laugh: What an awesome desk collection! My desk is sadly bare :rofl:

Yep, you look hard at work mirawee, with DOL in the background :laugh:

Cause you know, you haven't been on here all day :rofl: I did think of putting up some real work just for the photos but I was on my lunch break (which has now finished...oops)

LR, there is a shop run but the women's auxillary at Charlies. I go grap a drink there for lunch and had been looking at her for a while, but when I saw the 20% off sign today I couldn't resist any longer :rofl:

vCBR, Alpaca lives at work as I think he would be way too tempting for my puppies if he was at home! He is real alpaca hide so oh so soft (he also works for his keep at times and has been used by young kids being tested as something to cuddle). My new Kelpie will probably come home at least so I can show my Mum my new dog... I told her on the phone and she thought I had bought a breathing kelpie to begin with :thumbsup:

I keep getting distracted :thumbsup: I'm doing my breeding portfolio for tafe. Because describing the placentas, stages of parturition, monogamy and harem breeding are alot less interesting than DOL oh and I have to draw diagrams and I SUCK at drawing ahhahaa

Well I feel terribly left out :laugh: .....I havent met any of the red kids yet!

You get your chance in 3 weeks time :thumbsup:

When and where Ptolomy??? Obedience trial at Bunbury?? If its the Sunday - I will be working :rofl: :rofl: . Grrrrrr!!!

Will you be around K9 on the 12th?

Yep, you look hard at work mirawee, with DOL in the background :thumbsup:

Cause you know, you haven't been on here all day :laugh: I did think of putting up some real work just for the photos but I was on my lunch break (which has now finished...oops)

True, but I have a gazillion work related windows open too :rofl: :rofl:

Well I feel terribly left out :rofl: .....I havent met any of the red kids yet!

You get your chance in 3 weeks time :rofl:

When and where Ptolomy??? Obedience trial at Bunbury?? If its the Sunday - I will be working :rofl::rofl: . Grrrrrr!!!

Will you be around K9 on the 12th?

Yes it is the obedience trial at Bunbury on Sunday the 19th - which usually goes for most of the day. If there is agility or obedience on at K9 on the 12th then I will be there - otherwise nope sorry.

Off home now :thumbsup: its been an eventful day with 2 evacuations due to smoke and a burning smell for an hour each time, can't wait to see what tomorrow will bring :laugh:

Yep, you look hard at work mirawee, with DOL in the background :confused:

Aren't we all (we as in the DOlers who have been in the WA thread posting all day :cry: )

I wouldn't get any work done if I could go on DOL at work :laugh:

Ptolomy you should do a group dancing number with the red kids :(

Edited by Tiggy

Anyone in Perth looking for a new crate? Topbuy have the steel framed ones on sale for same price as the ones that only zip up - $39.95. I am going to order one, but just want to check first if anyone else wants to order as well so maybe we could combine postage.

http://www.topbuy.com.au/tbcart/pc/viewPrd...idproduct=14748

Let me know if interested! Sale ends soon :laugh:

Someone can have mine if they want and not pay postage :cry:

It's too big for my place, I will look at getting a smaller one.

Anyway I've decided I'm buying a baby gate and the little cow can only have access to a little bit of the house until she stops being naughty :(

Perfect timing, cos I bought a brand new baby/pet gate and have decided I don't want to use it afterall! Brand new in box! Let me know if you're interested :)

If ST doesn't take your gate, let me know, I might be interested :confused:

It's DOL swap meet!! :laugh:

GR, what sort of crate is it? A soft crate? Can I ask what size? I'd be very interested!!! :p

I think the baby gate is too small for Amy's doorway, so if ST isn't interested you're next in line, GR.

Edited by RubyStar