Western Australian Thread

Lab_Rat

Good luck to all this weekend i am not showing missed the entry cut off rofl but am going to enjoy the break. birthday today so totally stuffed from beinga full on day got another tomorrow and then my mums on sunday love birthday weekends they ae great :D)

VERY acceptable to haggle even if you are buying only one item - and haggle as much as you can! :D I am a master haggler :eek:

Where were you when I needed to buy my oven/rangehood/cooktop/washing machine/fridge!! I found The Good Guys were completely rude to us, and refused to knock down prices further even though we were buying heaps. They said that is the cash price and that is that, regardless of how much we bought. So I walked out and got a good price at RetraVision. Was back in GG's another time and heard them tell another couple the same thing, I thought it was absolute bulldust!!! I found Kambos and RetraVision were only too willing to do a deal. GG's can go jump :eek:

Edited by RubyStar

VERY acceptable to haggle even if you are buying only one item - and haggle as much as you can! :D I am a master haggler :eek:

Where were you when I needed to buy my oven/rangehood/cooktop/washing machine/fridge!! I found The Good Guys were completely rude to us, and refused to knock down prices further even though we were buying heaps. They said that is the cash price and that is that, regardless of how much we bought. So I walked out and got a good price at RetraVision. Was back in GG's another time and heard them tell another couple the same thing, I thought it was absolute bulldust!!! I found Kambos and RetraVision were only too willing to do a deal. GG's can go jump ;)

I hate good guys too! The people there are always so rude! Harvey Norman isn't too bad and JB for all electronics stuff. :eek:

Where were you when I needed to buy my oven/rangehood/cooktop/washing machine/fridge!! I found The Good Guys were completely rude to us, and refused to knock down prices further even though we were buying heaps. They said that is the cash price and that is that, regardless of how much we bought. So I walked out and got a good price at RetraVision. Was back in GG's another time and heard them tell another couple the same thing, I thought it was absolute bulldust!!! I found Kambos and RetraVision were only too willing to do a deal. GG's can go jump ;)

I hate good guys too! The people there are always so rude! Harvey Norman isn't too bad and JB for all electronics stuff. :eek:

There are some Wharehouse type places that sell seconds that are very good ( a minor scratch or last of model) Just not sure of the name of the store

I like Retravision too - we got most ofour stuff from there. There used to be Rick Hart as well but I think maybe they shut down?

Happy birthday Emery!! :thumbsup:

I am heading to the show tomorrow is agility on the top oval or is it at another location this weekend?

I am not entered just getting my fix and giving Ari a bit of time down there...

We got a good Deal through the Good Guys but we bought everything, from toaster to fridge and we payed cash. What our mate did is he got a quote from Good Guys ( printed one) and then went to Harvey Norman and said give me a better quote than this ( they did) he then went back to Good Guys with his Harvey Norman quote and got even better prices - dont be afraid to haggle!!

just a little brag

Besitos Naca my Xolo got Runner up in Group 7 today at Dogs West Grounds under Judge T Mol at his eighth show

We are delighted!! actually I was speechless! ( BIG THING that!!)

Congrats :confused:

just a little brag

Besitos Naca my Xolo got Runner up in Group 7 today at Dogs West Grounds under Judge T Mol at his eighth show

Woohoo :confused: Very well done!

just a little brag

Congratulations Wazzat Xolo, they are certainly making their mark in the ring, hope you have fun celebrating.

just a little brag

Congratulations Wazzat Xolo.... :confused:

Edited by Rottsup