Western Australian Thread

Lab_Rat

Purple is a winning colour AP, go with that it'd look so pretty against her coat :laugh:

welcome to the thread chi :laugh: sorry i have no advice regarding chihuahua's but the biggest issue (some) people probably face is treating them like they are still a dog... if you do that I think you'd be more than half way there :laugh:

OMG i can't believe they are thinking of not doing obedience :laugh:: that is a bit sad. Good on you bedazzled for speaking up. Please let me know if there is anything i can do to help leading up to it.

Purple is a winning colour AP, go with that it'd look so pretty against her coat :laugh:

welcome to the thread chi :laugh: sorry i have no advice regarding chihuahua's but the biggest issue (some) people probably face is treating them like they are still a dog... if you do that I think you'd be more than half way there :hug:

OMG i can't believe they are thinking of not doing obedience :laugh:: that is a bit sad. Good on you bedazzled for speaking up. Please let me know if there is anything i can do to help leading up to it.

Hey ST at the end of October is the All Breeds Show that a year ago I came to and met you guys and James (:laugh:). Can you believe that it was so close to a year ago!

:laugh: Thanks amypie, sweet of you, but that's ok :laugh: I will just have to work extra hard so she can maybe get one again in the future :hug: (Gotta at least aim with Millie, Ruby has no hope in hell of ever placing 1st again :laugh: unless all the other competitors were scratched for some reason :laugh:)

No I want to, I think it's sad that Milliemoo came first with such a great score and got her title and you didn't get anything, you need something to remember it by in years and years!

No I want to, I think it's sad that Milliemoo came first with such a great score and got her title and you didn't get anything, you need something to remember it by in years and years!

Nawwww hehe :laugh: Very sweet! Ruby got 1st place in her final CCD leg and she got a cooler bag as a prize so each time I bring that to a trial I have a reminder of the appaling job she did that still managed first :laugh::laugh:

Seriously guys, Millie doesn't need a rosette, I just like having a good whinge every now and then :laugh:

Yeah but it's a shame that she didn't win one. Since the trial was rosettes by donation only amypie (and now me :laugh: ) feel like donating one. :laugh:

My dad would have TOTALLY lost it had they handed us a trophy/rosette that day. It was the first time he'd really seen her in the ring and first time seeing presentations, he was proud as punch and close to tears! He would have totally lost it if she won something :laugh:

Seriously guys, Millie doesn't need a rosette, I just like having a good whinge every now and then :laugh:

Yeah but it's a shame that she didn't win one. Since the trial was rosettes by donation only amypie (and now me :laugh: ) feel like donating one. :laugh:

My dad would have TOTALLY lost it had they handed us a trophy/rosette that day. It was the first time he'd really seen her in the ring and first time seeing presentations, he was proud as punch and close to tears! He would have totally lost it if she won something :laugh:

Awww your dad sounds so sweet! You need it for him. :hug:

Hey what am I the Rosette Fairy? :laugh: :laugh:

No but you're starting to be the Clean Run fairy!! Did you hit the button yet? :D

Not yet!

Awwww :laugh:, I'll never forget that day I drove you to your parent's house to pick up Ruby and take her to the Nationals to hang out, and your Dad kept saying "What about Millie?? Why can't Millie go too?? What's wrong with Millie??" :hug: So funny.

Hey what am I the Rosette Fairy? :laugh: :laugh:

No but you're starting to be the Clean Run fairy!! Did you hit the button yet? :D

Not yet!

Awwww :laugh:, I'll never forget that day I drove you to your parent's house to pick up Ruby and take her to the Nationals to hang out, and your Dad kept saying "What about Millie?? Why can't Millie go too?? What's wrong with Millie??" :hug: So funny.

What are you getting from Clean run Amypie? ;)