Western Australian Thread

Lab_Rat

Can only help you with Leighton beach ....... if you drive all the way down to Leighton, when you get to the overpass, that is the end of the dog beach. If you park there, and walk up the beach towards Cott, you will find you can actually only walk so far before the natural landscape will prevent you from carrying on, which is not all the way up to Cott.

So to answer you, yes Mosman does join Leighton. There are also signs on the beach that tell you if dogs are allowed or not.

I will be there this Sunday morning as long as it isn't raining ...... :D

Thanks GR, looks like we're getting this house in Cottesloe and the dog beach is less than 10mins walk away :provoke: as is the agility park if it exists still :laugh: Louis isn't ready for the dog beach yet but we don't move there till October, so hopefully we'll be able to go there at quiet times if he's made enough progress by then ;)

:eek:

Page 2 :eek:

*bump*

LOL took me a while to works this one out :laugh: I even went to page two of this thread to see if there was anything that made sense :D

Lilly is feeling better for the pain killers but when they have run out and we have to wait a few hours for the next one she isn't coping too well but realistically we know her quality of life will detriorate again as her tumor grows/spreads. We are having a family meeting on the weekend (when my brother is around since he dosn't live at home) to discuss how we are all feeling and to talk about our options. Unless she rapidly improves we are thinking of getting a vet out to visit the house next weekend to give her her wings in our home.

Glad the pan killers are giving Lilly some relief, hope the family meeting goes ok - such a heartbreaking, but selfless decision :(

Good thoughts to Lilly VCBR

I have to go up Sat and Sun for the shows!!

J

What show is this and where? Could I come and see Xolos in the flesh :D

Can only help you with Leighton beach ....... if you drive all the way down to Leighton, when you get to the overpass, that is the end of the dog beach. If you park there, and walk up the beach towards Cott, you will find you can actually only walk so far before the natural landscape will prevent you from carrying on, which is not all the way up to Cott.

So to answer you, yes Mosman does join Leighton. There are also signs on the beach that tell you if dogs are allowed or not.

I will be there this Sunday morning as long as it isn't raining ...... :D

Thanks GR, looks like we're getting this house in Cottesloe and the dog beach is less than 10mins walk away :provoke: as is the agility park if it exists still :laugh: Louis isn't ready for the dog beach yet but we don't move there till October, so hopefully we'll be able to go there at quiet times if he's made enough progress by then ;)

:eek:

Page 2 :eek:

*bump*

LOL took me a while to works this one out :laugh: I even went to page two of this thread to see if there was anything that made sense :D

Lilly is feeling better for the pain killers but when they have run out and we have to wait a few hours for the next one she isn't coping too well but realistically we know her quality of life will detriorate again as her tumor grows/spreads. We are having a family meeting on the weekend (when my brother is around since he dosn't live at home) to discuss how we are all feeling and to talk about our options. Unless she rapidly improves we are thinking of getting a vet out to visit the house next weekend to give her her wings in our home.

Glad the pan killers are giving Lilly some relief, hope the family meeting goes ok - such a heartbreaking, but selfless decision :(

Good thoughts to Lilly VCBR

I have to go up Sat and Sun for the shows!!

J

What show is this and where? Could I come and see Xolos in the flesh :D

All shows are at the canine Grounds in Southern River, on Saturday there are DOLers showing and on Sunday DOLers in agility and xolos. :)

All shows are at the canine Grounds in Southern River, on Saturday there are DOLers showing and on Sunday DOLers in agility and xolos. :D

Ok thanks VCBR, can the general public come along and watch or do you need to be a member? Also where is it exactly? ;)

The general public is welcome. It's at the corner if WRton and Randord rd

The general public is welcome. It's at the corner if WRton and Randord rd

Cool, found it - if you meant Warton and Randford that is :D

Be great to meet you CC I will be there both days near the Group 4 ring ( the handler who is very good to me has Dachies and Afghans.

J

ooooh agility and xolos on sunday

Oh bugger just remembered I didn't reply to your text on Sunday! Sorry Rach :D

hahaha its all good! my ride didnt wake up until 12. we really need to plan so we can make it down there early enough to see everything

http://www.petrescue.com.au/view/82610

any one have any ideas on what this little girl could be? I cant quite put my finger on it and I am usually good at this kind of thing

wow Rach she is cute I am sure the ears are a give away but I cant put my finger on it! Sorry not much help but I can definately say its not a Xolo ( thats one less to worry about!!)

J

I know i keep looking at it like argh ah oh no... Katelin (the girl you met from tafe) has finally been allowed a dog, so I am trying to help her find a puppy. To stop her mum buying a maltese shihtzu

NO not a Maltese Shihzu!! PLEEEEEASE!!

Good luck with helping her find a dog, hope to see you this weekend Rach

j

They put up posters outside our local library, there is a yellow female lab around 4 years old looking for a home, a family adopted her from a shelter for their teenage son who does not want her anymore, she looks lovely, I would take her but hubby has said a firm NO again :D

They put up posters outside our local library, there is a yellow female lab around 4 years old looking for a home, a family adopted her from a shelter for their teenage son who does not want her anymore, she looks lovely, I would take her but hubby has said a firm NO again :D

That is just plain sad ;) I hope she finds a happy home where people appreciate her and do not treat her like something that can be thrown away :provoke: A shame Mas that your hubby said no :D

okay completely different subject. anyone know a rescue who would take a 1 yr old kelpie cross? acquaintance is moving in 2 days and cant take him so needs to find somewhere to take him. I am trying to find out more info, if it comes down to it i might be able to convince mum to let me have him here for a few days. RSPCA wont take him..

okay completely different subject. anyone know a rescue who would take a 1 yr old kelpie cross? acquaintance is moving in 2 days and cant take him so needs to find somewhere to take him. I am trying to find out more info, if it comes down to it i might be able to convince mum to let me have him here for a few days. RSPCA wont take him..

Sorry Rach I dont know of anyone at the moment looking for a dog... why will the RSPCA not take him?