Western Australian Thread

Lab_Rat

:( ValleyCBR guess what when you stop by and meet my two I'll give you Ness to work :mad . Funny thing is she works very nicely for other people but not so nicely for me - go figure.

Hope you guys are in the mood for cake - hopefully a certain midget will have finished off her JD title but at any rate the month of September is celebrate 10 years of Ness month :mad .

Thanks all for the chat last night!! You are all a bit of an inspiration!! really drilled home just how much work spartan needs!

I hope no one found any surprise drools on their clothes when they got home!! :(

The chat is the best bit about Monday nights :mad and it was great to meet you, your mum and the kids.

Maybe we need to stick all the kids names in a hat and that who we take into Rally. That would make life VERY interesting.

Nope no drool my clothes - WHEW :)

I like that idea! I think we all wanna pull a red kid's name outta the hat :D It's good experience handling other people's dogs ;)

vCBR, you can put one of my ratbags through rally next week if you want. They won't work as great as the red kids but I would be interested to see if they work for you! They're anybodies if you have treats :(

Yay! That will be fun. :p

Mas 1981- Never give me Mason then :mad Ness- I will happily have a go with Ness too. :)

Thanks all for the chat last night!! You are all a bit of an inspiration!! really drilled home just how much work spartan needs!

I hope no one found any surprise drools on their clothes when they got home!! :)

The chat is the best bit about Monday nights :mad and it was great to meet you, your mum and the kids.

Maybe we need to stick all the kids names in a hat and that who we take into Rally. That would make life VERY interesting.

Nope no drool my clothes - WHEW :)

I like that idea! I think we all wanna pull a red kid's name outta the hat :( It's good experience handling other people's dogs ;)

vCBR, you can put one of my ratbags through rally next week if you want. They won't work as great as the red kids but I would be interested to see if they work for you! They're anybodies if you have treats :mad

I would love to see Mason worked by an experienced handler :p him and I are like the blind leading the blind we both have no clue. I must maybe take a drive to K9 one monday, I need some inspiration

Hi all------When you say K9, do you mean Canine Assoc, or really another place called K9 ? :( :D

The person who draws out spartan had better bring a towel or get over the drool :mad

I say give him to Ptolomy to help her get over her drool phobia :D

:mad Spart can be the first dog to lose a qually score cause his handler gave up due to being drooled out. :(

I'm jealous of the Monday night gang :mad . I would love to join in but I'm a bit weary of the long drive in case I broke down or something :( . vCBR do you drive all the way up to Ranford Rd or go another way? I'd love to train with you guys, because otherwise my options are all by myself :D or in a class and I don't want to do a class :mad .

We do pay our light money tiggy, but they only put the lights on for the areas where lots of people train... i guess they have to pay per light or something? anyway, it's no big deal. In fact Valley I liked where we were last night heaps better... a bit more room to play :(

:mad at drooled out - poor spart...

We do pay our light money tiggy, but they only put the lights on for the areas where lots of people train... i guess they have to pay per light or something? anyway, it's no big deal. In fact Valley I liked where we were last night heaps better... a bit more room to play :mad

:mad at drooled out - poor spart...

And not such a hike to the cars :D

Tiggy I go up Roe Hwy then Ranford Rd. It's a bit of a hike but Setter cuddles, lab kisses and getting to play with a few red kids every week makes it worth it. Plus the owners are nice too. :(

I am getting jealous of the Monday night crew too! I wouldn't get there in time though :mad

Tiggy, to get to Canine I go down Roe Hwy to Nicholson Road exit - turn left and continue straight at the round about (which becomes Garden St) - at the second traffic lights from there turn right (Warton Road) and then keep going until you get to Canine. With all my travel to Canine over the last few years I have found that the easiest way by far to get there and you have less peak hour traffic than Tonkin Hwy :( And it is lit up a lot better with better emergency stopping areas if necessary :mad

I get jealous of the Tuesday night people. I want to meet this Asha :(

But I think until I have Lincoln at a trialling level no point coming down Tuesdays although I might do Thursdays (If thats with Southern River and I don't have to pay another membership). :mad

I get jealous of the Tuesday night people. I want to meet this Asha :(

But I think until I have Lincoln at a trialling level no point coming down Tuesdays although I might do Thursdays (If thats with Southern River and I don't have to pay another membership). :mad

So I won't be seeing you at the other club not that I've been lately :mad