Western Australian Thread

Lab_Rat

vCBR, Toby is 4th on :) And JD is first up.

Amypie, I look to have clashes on paper too... I am sort of used to it now though ROFL

And what do you think the chance are of this storm hitting tomorrow? Last training before a trial! Although we had pouring rain here tonight too- for about 20 minutes :thumbsup:

ETA: What do you mean it starts late? It is a 9am start! That is normal time :thumbsup:

Edited by mirawee

Oh ignore me I was getting confused with the Midland trial which starts at 10am! :thumbsup:

Yep hopefully the ADM ring runs slower than the JDO ring so our rings can be a bit staggered! Man can't wait to get out of AD so that my runs don't clash any more! :) I'm going to be hopeless with two dogs :thumbsup:

Yep I usually set up a double box and RS sometimes sets up a course that was in their class on the Tuesday and we use that, and we have a baby dog walk or if the seniors aren't using the full size contacts we have a go on them.

vCBR, Toby is 4th on :thumbsup: And JD is first up.

Amypie, I look to have clashes on paper too... I am sort of used to it now though ROFL

And what do you think the chance are of this storm hitting tomorrow? Last training before a trial! Although we had pouring rain here tonight too- for about 20 minutes :laugh:

ETA: What do you mean it starts late? It is a 9am start! That is normal time :eek:

:):thumbsup: What ...............youve had rain - tonight????? Geez, its been fine down here alllll day, and hot in the sun! I hope some of the rain makes it down here!

Yep I usually set up a double box and RS sometimes sets up a course that was in their class on the Tuesday and we use that, and we have a baby dog walk or if the seniors aren't using the full size contacts we have a go on them.

Contacts don't bother me :) I am thinking of coming down if I can be bothered. :thumbsup:

Contacts don't bother me :thumbsup: I am thinking of coming down if I can be bothered. :thumbsup:

Oh yeah I forget that.

I haven't had any rain either Lab rat :) I'm near Jandakot / Banjup

:):thumbsup: What ...............youve had rain - tonight????? Geez, its been fine down here alllll day, and hot in the sun! I hope some of the rain makes it down here!

LOL I wouldn't have expected you to get rain since a friend in Ascot didn't :thumbsup:

Amypie, I am looking forward to the scheduled 10am start :laugh:

Contacts don't bother me :thumbsup: I am thinking of coming down if I can be bothered. :thumbsup:

Oh yeah I forget that.

I haven't had any rain either Lab rat :) I'm near Jandakot / Banjup

It didn't rain down at K9 or in Helena Valley.

Amypie you might know this.. I need to do a clean run order for some jump cuos, is the $32 postage a flat rate no matter how much else I order? (I know I'm bad)

Amypie you might know this.. I need to do a clean run order for some jump cuos, is the $32 postage a flat rate no matter how much else I order? (I know I'm bad)

Well it often rains there and not here :thumbsup: We had enough rain (over about 30 mins) to reform our puddles :thumbsup: Hopefully we will get more this week then a nice fine Sunday :laugh: And I might even be nice and ask for Saturday morning to be nice for RS too :)

Since you are on second in each ring do you want us to get your numbers so you can have a slight sleep in? :thumbsup:

Oh the joy of owning a boy dog am I right? That someone else can get your numbers and you just rock up right before being expected in the ring?! I have females that need to be vetted so gotta be there early enough to get my own numbers :thumbsup: And what sucks is, they are both desexed, and one is on the Associate Register which means she HAS to be desexed to be allowed on that register yet she still needs to be vetted! :)

Yep I have one of those AD dogs :)

What order is the AD running in? I'd download it but my net is painfully slow.

I have one of them too :thumbsup:

AD is after ADM (36 ADM dogs so low too). There is 1 x 200 dog and then you for AD (1st of 2x300 dogs) :thumbsup:

JDX (15) is after JDO (29 dogs). You are 1st in JDX (so get to show us how it is done :laugh:) and there are 3 x 300 dogs :)

Since you are on second in each ring do you want us to get your numbers so you can have a slight sleep in? :p

Oops I was too slow.

Nah it's okay I want to get a gazebo spot anyway, and it starts pretty late but thanks anyway!

I'm glad it's on Sunday so I can bake on Saturday! :eek:

You should drop by obedience on Sat to reserve your spot for Sunday, and bring baked goods with you :eek:

I'll probably come along on Sunday, for several reasons. Main one being I can't resist your baked goods :eek: Others are I wanna meet Strauss and I might work Ruby around the distractions!

Edited by RubyStar

Well it often rains there and not here :thumbsup: We had enough rain (over about 30 mins) to reform our puddles :laugh: Hopefully we will get more this week then a nice fine Sunday :eek: And I might even be nice and ask for Saturday morning to be nice for RS too :)

I don't want it so nice it's warm, brisk would be nice, just dry!! :thumbsup:

If you only want to order jump cups, you can contact them and they will quote you an envelope price. The system only calculates for a box of stuff, but jump cups can fit in an envelope. I think I was charged $7.95 postage for 2 packs of jump cups. When you check out, you just note that you were quoted your price for posting in an envelope. They initially charge you the full postage, but when they actually go and process it, the smaller amount is deducted.

If you only want to order jump cups, you can contact them and they will quote you an envelope price. The system only calculates for a box of stuff, but jump cups can fit in an envelope. I think I was charged $7.95 postage for 2 packs of jump cups. When you check out, you just note that you were quoted your price for posting in an envelope. They initially charge you the full postage, but when they actually go and process it, the smaller amount is deducted.

It was more along the lines of well if $32 if the flat rate I might add... :)

Oh the joy of owning a boy dog am I right? That someone else can get your numbers and you just rock up right before being expected in the ring?! I have females that need to be vetted so gotta be there early enough to get my own numbers :eek: And what sucks is, they are both desexed, and one is on the Associate Register which means she HAS to be desexed to be allowed on that register yet she still needs to be vetted! :laugh:

Yes the joys of having boy dogs :)

So what is everyone going to bring on Sunday? I can make choc chip biscuits... or con my Mum into making ANZAC biscuits :laugh: ETA: Or muffins of many different varieties ;)

Edited by mirawee

It was more along the lines of well if $32 if the flat rate I might add... :)

I'm trying to save you money by only buying what you need! :laugh:

Oh the joy of owning a boy dog am I right? That someone else can get your numbers and you just rock up right before being expected in the ring?! I have females that need to be vetted so gotta be there early enough to get my own numbers ;) And what sucks is, they are both desexed, and one is on the Associate Register which means she HAS to be desexed to be allowed on that register yet she still needs to be vetted! :laugh:

Yes the joys of having boy dogs :laugh:

So what is everyone going to bring on Sunday? I can make choc chip biscuits... or con my Mum into making ANZAC biscuits :eek: ETA: Or muffins of many different varieties :laugh:

Seeing I'm coming along, I will see if I can bake something. I should probably bake for Sat, too, as it could be a long one! Your biccies were yummy last time, I vote those! :) My baking range is limited, so I might do brownies again.