Western Australian Thread

Lab_Rat

I thought I heard A & D were closing down. I've only been there once which is really slack since it's only a 10 minute drive :confused: .

are they reasonably priced? i went there once and they didn't have what i wanted and haven't been back since lol.

i get minced chicken carcasses for $1.40 a kilo

a box of chicken carcasses for $12.00

necks for i think $3.00 each.

pigs heads for $10 ea

from the local butcher and lennards

I thought I heard A & D were closing down. I've only been there once which is really slack since it's only a 10 minute drive :confused: .

are they reasonably priced? i went there once and they didn't have what i wanted and haven't been back since lol.

pigs heads for $10 ea

I've seen them pig heads at the Midland butcher :confused: they make me feel sad :laugh:

pigs heads for $10 ea

I've seen them pig heads at the Midland butcher :confused: they make me feel sad :laugh:

my rotti's love them i get them cut in half and its a whole day's worth of food, the only part that doesn't get eaten is the jaw it must be too tough but hte brains the eyes the skin and the rest of the bone all get eaten. i was a little iffy at first but yeah hubby has even cooked one up on the bbq after watching masterchef lol.

emery, if you're there on the Saturday and your hubby is cooking breakfast under your gazebo, you might find me as a visitor :eek: Nah, I can never eat before a trial for some reason :eek: Nerves or something :)

I'd say you're on the top oval, too, as obedience has the bottom oval Sat and agility has it on Sun :rofl:

visitors are most welcome. i may be there sat too as my photographer has been requested to attend the show that is on but it depends if she can make it :rofl: i will see if she wants to come down and get some pics for everyone :rofl: will definately be there sun though and again visitors are welcome, bacon and egg burgers or pancakes for breakfast and then fr lunch marinated garlic steak with salad :rofl:

Oh geez I'm almost tempted to come down and watch the agility on Sunday just so I can come to your camp for lunch :D I bet your gazebo is the envy of all the other showers :eek:

If your friend and her camera are floating around on Saturday, I would LOVE some photos taken of my girls and I in the obedience ring :rofl: Which reminds me, I'm going to have to hire me a videographer, can't trust my mum to film these days :o

A+D are the pet Supply people in Midvale where you can get Camel, Horse, beef, lamb, goat, chicken necks, kangaroo and lots of bones from.
Woo Hoo roll on Friday :laugh:
For those of you who use goat - A + D managed to get some in today, but they don't have a lot.

I'd be interested in trying goat.....who is A+D?

I would like to try Mason on goat seeing as roo is his only option for now :laugh: I am trying lamb on friday so lets hope that it goes well.

I believe A & D are not doing camel at this stage due to the disease dogs can get from eating it? Not sure what its called etc but its caused by the camels eating some plant or the other. I also have to get real brave and try Mason on horse meat if lamb doesnt work out... I am also keen to try turkey and pork, dont think A + D have these 2 though??

emery, if you're there on the Saturday and your hubby is cooking breakfast under your gazebo, you might find me as a visitor :rofl: Nah, I can never eat before a trial for some reason :laugh: Nerves or something :)

I'd say you're on the top oval, too, as obedience has the bottom oval Sat and agility has it on Sun :D

visitors are most welcome. i may be there sat too as my photographer has been requested to attend the show that is on but it depends if she can make it :( i will see if she wants to come down and get some pics for everyone :) will definately be there sun though and again visitors are welcome, bacon and egg burgers or pancakes for breakfast and then fr lunch marinated garlic steak with salad ;)

Oh geez I'm almost tempted to come down and watch the agility on Sunday just so I can come to your camp for lunch :) I bet your gazebo is the envy of all the other showers :laugh:

If your friend and her camera are floating around on Saturday, I would LOVE some photos taken of my girls and I in the obedience ring :eek: Which reminds me, I'm going to have to hire me a videographer, can't trust my mum to film these days :)

What time is the obedience on saturday? I might come down and watch for awhile as I dont have anything planned.

emery, if you're there on the Saturday and your hubby is cooking breakfast under your gazebo, you might find me as a visitor :laugh: Nah, I can never eat before a trial for some reason :D Nerves or something :rofl:

I'd say you're on the top oval, too, as obedience has the bottom oval Sat and agility has it on Sun :)

visitors are most welcome. i may be there sat too as my photographer has been requested to attend the show that is on but it depends if she can make it ;) i will see if she wants to come down and get some pics for everyone ;) will definately be there sun though and again visitors are welcome, bacon and egg burgers or pancakes for breakfast and then fr lunch marinated garlic steak with salad ;)

Oh geez I'm almost tempted to come down and watch the agility on Sunday just so I can come to your camp for lunch :eek: I bet your gazebo is the envy of all the other showers :p

If your friend and her camera are floating around on Saturday, I would LOVE some photos taken of my girls and I in the obedience ring ;) Which reminds me, I'm going to have to hire me a videographer, can't trust my mum to film these days :rofl:

shall do no worries i am still not sure if se is attending yet but if we are there will definately get pics :(

Today at the Metropolitan Kennal Club of Wa inc Open show Kelari got baby in group oh yeah our first ribbon :)

Today at the Metropolitan Kennal Club of Wa inc Open show Kelari got baby in group oh yeah our first ribbon :laugh:

Yay :D Well done to Kelari :p

Mas1981, you can get turkey from Woolworths :eek: My guys get it occassionally.

Mine get the turkey wings from Woolies

I had issues watching my girls devour a salmon head, so I'm not sure I could let them eat a pig head! :eek:

lol - I got a couple of pigs head and all the 'lights' for free from my groomer and it took me ages in a freezing garage chopping everything up and portioning it up for freezing in the middle of a Scottish winter - but it was free so I wasn't gonna say no to it :p

I also got deer carcasses from someone I knew who did shooting - the postie got a shock one day when he knocked on the open door and popped his head round and I had a small carcass in the sink and a bloody cleaver in my hands with blood stained washing up gloves on :rofl: I reassured him it was just a deer and he said 'hey I don't want to know what goes on in the privacy of your home :laugh:

Today at the Metropolitan Kennal Club of Wa inc Open show Kelari got baby in group oh yeah our first ribbon :rofl:

Congratulations Kelari :D

Edited by CrazyCresties

I had issues watching my girls devour a salmon head, so I'm not sure I could let them eat a pig head! :eek:

lol - I got a couple of pigs head and all the 'lights' for free from my groomer and it took me ages in a freezing garage chopping everything up and portioning it up for freezing in the middle of a Scottish winter - but it was free so I wasn't gonna say no to it :p

I also got deer carcasses from someone I knew who did shooting - the postie got a shock one day when he knocked on the open door and popped his head round and I had a small carcass in the sink and a bloody cleaver in my hands with blood stained washing up gloves on :rofl: I reassured him it was just a deer and he said 'hey I don't want to know what goes on in the privacy of your home :laugh:

Today at the Metropolitan Kennal Club of Wa inc Open show Kelari got baby in group oh yeah our first ribbon ;)

Congratulations Kelari :D

That would of been awesome :) i keep telling hubby we should go roo or rabbit hunting for the dogs :rofl:

thanks for the congrats ;)

Does anyone else get a laugh out of the new Kia Sportage ad on tv? :thumbsup: I love it :(

not sure i have seen it???

thankyou for the congrats i still am on cloud 9 lol next aim is to take it out at a champ show :rofl:

willt alk to my friend and ask her to come and take some photos just realised she was asked to go to teh gundog show at uwa??? will see what i can arrange though

Does anyone else get a laugh out of the new Kia Sportage ad on tv? :thumbsup: I love it :(

Is that the one with the dude singing?? If it is I also love it.

I may come down on saturday but not if its raining as its a loonnngg drive in the rain, if I am there I will video you for sure, I will have Mason with me though but I will bring his crate.