Western Australian Thread

Lab_Rat

Here we go ..... puppies born on Monday 9th August.

Not the best photos as they were taken with a phone by the breeder by I was very happy to get them :thumbsup:

DSC00004.jpg

DSC00005.jpg

DSC00008.jpg

I can go visit anytime but am waiting until they are about 3 weeks .... they are just little worms for now :)

Awww, golden slugs! They look nice and dark! Were you after a girl or boy?

Small litter for a GR hey?

Yes small litter, 1 was stillborn too (I have seen smaller Golden litters mind you!).

Those three puppies are all male and I was after a dark male. Breeder said I have first pick of the litter so I am hoping the darkest little slug is going to be 'the one' :)

How exciting Golden Rules. Do you have a name picked out and who is mum and dad?
Yes, there were big SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES when I found out :)

Oh I am SO useless with names - one cat got Mackie because she is a mackeral tabby Maine Coon, the other cat got Bluey because he's grey and white....... so not original :thumbsup:

Anyway, I have the following names:

Robbie

Andy

Davey

Jamie

Johnny

Jonesy

Ben

Jock

I think I'll need to meet the little blighter before he gets his name but I am leaning towards Robbie because it's Scottish, or Davey because it will run off the tongue easily when I am roaring at (Davey and) Dougal :thumbsup:

Mother is Soda and the father is Rebas - I don't know their full names!!!

How is little Stauss going? Not long now till you have him home? :thumbsup:

Edited by Golden Rules

Golden Rules you are going to make all the rest of us even more puppy clucky! How exciting for you :D

It is very exciting for me mirawee because all my goldens in the past have been rescues - this is my first puppy! Mind you, I can't wait until the puppy gets to 6 months and knows all the rules etc :):thumbsup:

I think you should name him 'Goldy' :thumbsup: :D

You GOOSE! ::):thumbsup:

Edited by Golden Rules

It is very exciting for me mirawee because all my goldens in the past have been rescues - this is my first puppy! Mind you, I can't wait until the puppy gets to 6 months and knows all the rules etc :thumbsup::)

Hate to break it to you but that probably won't happen in 6 months :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

It is very exciting for me mirawee because all my goldens in the past have been rescues - this is my first puppy! Mind you, I can't wait until the puppy gets to 6 months and knows all the rules etc :):thumbsup:

Hate to break it to you but that probably won't happen in 6 months :D :thumbsup:

Well Duncan came to me at 6 months old and he was an angel. This boy will be too, you just watch! :thumbsup:

(I have Bub in the wings :p )

How exciting GR! :D Retriever puppy cuddles!

I know!!!! :)

Edited by Golden Rules

I'm thinking I will probably wuss out of training tonight and curl up under my doona near the fire with Toby on my feet. :)

It was cancelled anyway :thumbsup: . I wonder when the Rally classes are going to start?

Here we go ..... puppies born on Monday 9th August.

Not the best photos as they were taken with a phone by the breeder by I was very happy to get them :thumbsup:

DSC00004.jpg

I can go visit anytime but am waiting until they are about 3 weeks .... they are just little worms for now :)

Congrats Golden Rules! Aww they're so gorgeous!! :thumbsup: I hope you get the little boy you want :thumbsup:

I'm thinking I will probably wuss out of training tonight and curl up under my doona near the fire with Toby on my feet. :)

It was cancelled anyway :D . I wonder when the Rally classes are going to start?

Probably never. :thumbsup:

That's not the right attitude :thumbsup::thumbsup:

It was cancelled anyway :D . I wonder when the Rally classes are going to start?

Probably never. :thumbsup:

That's not the right attitude :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Thats why I do my own Rally stuff on Mondays :D