Western Australian Thread

Lab_Rat

I have a little brag!! Seems we cant have a brag with obedience and agility and all the amazing things you guys do, and the showing well its not hard to win when you are the only one here!! I actually had a call today from a Qld Newspaper who is going to do an article on the Xoloitzcuintle next week when we are at the EKKA! I was gob smaked and for once in my life was stumped for words, it was so unexpected but a nice bit of publicity for the breed!

J

Here's a photo of the Rat Terrier and it's handler and also her Toy Fox Terrier

srv0000004708580.jpg

Yeah I know Rubystar $52!! and that's with 1 dog!! I had entered 3 runs in both AM & PM at a double header though :cry: I'm going to be broke once Trixie starts trialling!

Thanks WX :mad Hey that's great news!

Here's a photo of the Rat Terrier and it's handler and also her Toy Fox Terrier

srv0000004708580.jpg

Yeah I know Rubystar $52!! and that's with 1 dog!! I had entered 3 runs in both AM & PM at a double header though :cry: I'm going to be broke once Trixie starts trialling!

Thanks WX :) Hey that's great news!

When he is still he actually looks slot like Toby :( Are you in love Amy? :mad

I have a little brag!! Seems we cant have a brag with obedience and agility and all the amazing things you guys do, and the showing well its not hard to win when you are the only one here!! I actually had a call today from a Qld Newspaper who is going to do an article on the Xoloitzcuintle next week when we are at the EKKA! I was gob smaked and for once in my life was stumped for words, it was so unexpected but a nice bit of publicity for the breed!

J

:cry::mad:( that is awesome wazzat

Guest RosieFT

happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy .. well you know the rest :-)

Sorry to hear about your *almost* gift going up in smoke. :-(

If that is a rat terrier, i would hate to see the size of the rats!! LOL

When he is still he actually looks slot like Toby :laugh: Are you in love Amy? :cry:

Nah I like the little cutie Toy Fox Terrier though :rofl: Wish my dog had pricked ears :laugh::mad

happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy .. well you know the rest :-)

Sorry to hear about your *almost* gift going up in smoke. :-(

It's all good, I'll get it when I get paid tomorrow :laugh:

If that is a rat terrier, i would hate to see the size of the rats!! LOL

:(:) Indeed!

Guest RosieFT

ahh pricked ears are over rated.. just think of the cold air that would whoosh in those hairless caverns! you would need to put ear muffs on him! LOL

emery there was one chiro i know of named Kevin Kelly - no idea if he is still practicing he does a lot of work with horses. Then there is Dennis, the greyhound guy but again I haven't been to him in a long time. I take my guys to bowen therapy which I find hugely beneficial. We see Tracy Hockley in Banjup she is fantastic and does a lot of performance and show dogs as well as horses. PM me if you want her number. :laugh:

Happy Birthday Amypie, hope you had a great day :laugh:

Yep I definately want to see foal pictures

Congrats Wazzat - great publicity for you :mad

I have taken dogs to Dennis and he was great - funny old bloke, but my dog rather liked him.

Anything else I have forgotten??????? Not sure ?? :)

Happy Birthday Amy :mad

Great news Wazzat, you'll have to put a link up if it goes online too :laugh:

ONE MORE SLEEP :) My babies come home tomorrow :rofl: I went to the council offices today and got their little yellow tags, so they are all street legal now as well :rofl:

Ptolomy - Strauss looked just fine again yesterday ;)

She isn't a chiropractor, but Liz Frank is excellent for joint/muscle problems. She does Myofascial pain stuff and works out of Millpoint Vet Clinic.

Washa

does anyone have a reccomendation for a chiropractor one you have used and are happy with i don't want to go to just anyone, for the show pup and my older boy who is the regal retiree lol :laugh:

awwww mirawee new born foals are just gorgeous, they have the softest muzzles in the world :laugh:

I have another month to wait before I have any of my own for this season :) In the meantime I get to play with this little boy :rofl: Lucky me gets to help his owner move him and his Mum from the vet (where the mare was sent to foal down) back to her agistment centre on the weekend :mad