Western Australian Thread

Lab_Rat

Thanks guys :laugh:

I'd been given the money to buy a Clean Run subscription, went to do it, but a cheque for $52 from a trial I entered agesssss ago finally got taken from my bank acocunt so now I can't afford it, how annoying :laugh: I wish they wouldn't wait so long to bank them!

Happy Birthday Amypie! :cry: I hope you enjoy it. And I hope someone else gives you money so you can get you Clean Run subscription.

Happy birthday Amypie!

ETA: Do you guys want to see foal photos? A lot of you know Amanda (with her agility poodles) and her mare foaled yesterday :(

Yes :mad

Thank you everyone :laugh:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY Amy - another year closer to retirement :laugh:

:( Shes closer to maternity leave then retirement. :cry:

HELL NO! :):laugh:

:mad I knew that would get your goat. Next birthday your going to import a Rat Terrier aren't you :rofl: . Next time I see you (which should be the B&A Trial) I will give you the disk so you can get all clucky (getting the hint that I want you to get a Rat Terrier and beat Border Collies with it). Clean Run put up a new DVD in free shipping especially for your birthday!

Edited because my grammar sucks!

Edited by valleyCBR

Firstly Happy birthday Amy!! :cry::mad:(

Mas yes the drool can be a bit embarrassing... spartans comes down in from both sides then joins in the middle... back in our showing days before we went in the ring i'd be the expert at "grab and flick" the drool...

Mirawee - yes i would l ike to see foal photos!!!

:cry: I knew that would get your goat. Next birthday your going to import a Rat Terrier aren't you :( . Next time I see you (which should be the B&A Trial) I will give you the disk so you can get all clucky (getting the hint that I want you to get a Rat Terrier and beat Border Collies with it). Clean Run put up a new DVD in free shipping especially for your birthday!

No more terriers for a long time. No more of any dog for that matter :mad

:cry: I knew that would get your goat. Next birthday your going to import a Rat Terrier aren't you :laugh: . Next time I see you (which should be the B&A Trial) I will give you the disk so you can get all clucky (getting the hint that I want you to get a Rat Terrier and beat Border Collies with it). Clean Run put up a new DVD in free shipping especially for your birthday!

No more terriers for a long time. No more of any dog for that matter :mad

Yeah I keep forgetting what a long agility carrer terriers have! Not like my big boofs :( I miss Lincoln so much :) Lucky his breeder emails me almost every day :laugh:

Firstly Happy birthday Amy!! :cry::mad:(

Mas yes the drool can be a bit embarrassing... spartans comes down in from both sides then joins in the middle... back in our showing days before we went in the ring i'd be the expert at "grab and flick" the drool...

Mirawee - yes i would l ike to see foal photos!!!

When we are out, I often use a stick to fish he drool off!! It is so gross, I really dont like drool.

What is a Rat Terrier? Looked it up, they look very similar to a Tenterfield I think.

Terriers rule by the way :mad

You will have to google that but a Rat Terrier won at AKC nationals this year and it was soooooooooooooooo fast you couldn't even see it run! :cry:

Thanks guys :laugh:

I'd been given the money to buy a Clean Run subscription, went to do it, but a cheque for $52 from a trial I entered agesssss ago finally got taken from my bank acocunt so now I can't afford it, how annoying :cry: I wish they wouldn't wait so long to bank them!

That sucks!! :)

And what an expensive trial :mad

I was writing my entries to the double header Bunbury obedience trial today and realised I'm up for $40 in one hit :laugh: How do you multiple dog people afford it? :(

With my birthday money I am buying a coffee machine. Well, I have to fork out for the other half of it :mad I got a nice surprise at work today, with getting a $50 gift voucher I can use at Myer so I know what it's going towards and where I will be buying my coffee machine now :cry:

Is his name Dylan? If so I was just watching videos on Youtube and wow he doesn't anything like what I thought Rat terriers looked like! He's huge! I thought they were more Tenterfield like. But just googled it, they come in standard & Miniature. Interesting.

Speedy little bugger though!