Western Australian Thread

Lab_Rat

If anyone has their Canine News handy could you look up the closing date for the obedience trial at Cloverdale on the 5/9 or maybe it'll be in the next Canine News? Thanks :D

august 23rd

emery, could you be so kind as to look up when the CAWA Fundraiser obedience trial date closes please? At least I think that is one... in my little saved text document on my work computer says so, but I could be wrong :laugh:

If anyone has their Canine News handy could you look up the closing date for the obedience trial at Cloverdale on the 5/9 or maybe it'll be in the next Canine News? Thanks :D

august 23rd

emery, could you be so kind as to look up when the CAWA Fundraiser obedience trial date closes please? At least I think that is one... in my little saved text document on my work computer says so, but I could be wrong :laugh:

sure can looking now :(

If anyone has their Canine News handy could you look up the closing date for the obedience trial at Cloverdale on the 5/9 or maybe it'll be in the next Canine News? Thanks :(

august 23rd

sure can looking now :)

2nd of august think thats the right one :D

if it is on the 21 and 22 of august ;)

i will be at the rotti specialty on the 22nd so if anyone is at this show come say hi

If anyone has their Canine News handy could you look up the closing date for the obedience trial at Cloverdale on the 5/9 or maybe it'll be in the next Canine News? Thanks :(

I think it is printed in this catalogue, but I don't have it handy, sorry. edit: whoops didn't look further to see emery had already answered :)

Oooh are you entering? :laugh: and which dog?

Maybe ;) - with Sophie. I spilled drink over my Canine News and thought I won't need it so chucked it out :D . If it is advertised in this Canine News can you let me know so I can get the details.

Thanks emery! I better get on to my entries then!

Maybe :) - with Sophie. I spilled drink over my Canine News and thought I won't need it so chucked it out :D . If it is advertised in this Canine News can you let me know so I can get the details.

If emery doesn't get it to you before, I will send you the info you need tonight.

Good on you finally entering :( Sophie will do well :laugh:

Thanks emery! I better get on to my entries then!
Maybe ;) - with Sophie. I spilled drink over my Canine News and thought I won't need it so chucked it out :) . If it is advertised in this Canine News can you let me know so I can get the details.

If emery doesn't get it to you before, I will send you the info you need tonight.

Good on you finally entering ;) Sophie will do well :laugh:

I feel like I just need to enter or by the time I finish fine tuning everything so it's all pretty the dogs will be ready to retire :D . If we don't pass so what, I'll know what we need to work on. I'm feeling a bit :( though :) .

What are these closed club trials all about? :(

They're for fun really but the points go towards the end of year awards

The closed club trial went really well (not :) ) Toby's new fav thing is to choose a random number between 1-14, stop at that jump and refuse to keep going. After he pulled that stunt twice I scratched him thinking just maybe he was sore, then I get home and he springs out the car, down the wall, over the 1.5m fence and off to chase some roos. :( Dogs :o

ST I promise next week too! Maybe my dog will be more motivated for Rally then for agility

Also for a non agility dog who is a beginner and had to run in the wet Banjo did REALLY well and looked like he was having heaps of fun Tiggy!

Edited by valleyCBR

What are these closed club trials all about? :laugh:

They're for fun really but the points go towards the end of year awards

The closed club trial went really well (not :laugh: ) Toby's new fav thing is to choose a random number between 1-14, stop at that jump and refuse to keep going. After he pulled that stunt twice I scratched him thinking just maybe he was sore, then I get home and he springs out the car, down the wall, over the 1.5m fence and off to chase some roos. ;) Dogs :)

ST I promise next week too! Maybe my dog will be more motivated for Rally then for agility

Also for a non agility dog who is a beginner and had to run in the wet Banjo did REALLY well and looked like he was having heaps of fun Tiggy!

Thanks vCBR ;) . That's the first course he's ever done and he tried his little heart out, he can do tunnels at least :D . Toby looked really good :eek: . Sorry I didn't say goodbye, I was wet and tired and today I'm sick :winner: .

Tiggy, I seem to have also misplaced my latest Canine News :laugh: So I wasn't able to type up the info you need, sorry.

Is there any kind soul out there who could please give us the details of the Canine Fundraisers obedience trial and the CCC trial? ie. How much and where to send entries to? I need to get my entries out for the first one no later than tomorrow as I won't be around to send it off after that for a closing date of Monday ;)

Must go hunting around parent's place tonight in case I left it there. Because my cheque book seems to have gone walkies along with it! ;)

Tiggy, I seem to have also misplaced my latest Canine News :laugh: So I wasn't able to type up the info you need, sorry.

Is there any kind soul out there who could please give us the details of the Canine Fundraisers obedience trial and the CCC trial? ie. How much and where to send entries to? I need to get my entries out for the first one no later than tomorrow as I won't be around to send it off after that for a closing date of Monday ;)

Must go hunting around parent's place tonight in case I left it there. Because my cheque book seems to have gone walkies along with it! ;)

I can bring it tonight for you to have a look at if you need, just let me know. It's at home.

I can bring it tonight for you to have a look at if you need, just let me know. It's at home.

Yes please :laugh: