Western Australian Thread

Lab_Rat

Thanks Roxi that is a great idea have to think about it lol.

for those that have done the royal like roxi has in her pic the material up how do you attach it to the box?? thumbtacks? bluetack rofl pins?? i was thinking of getting some nice satin for the backdrop well my girl is spoilt rofl

If you attach some cord to the material, then there are poles that you can tie it around. If you would like, I can bring that material to the show on Sat and show you what I mean...

thanks guys, Cruise was soo handsome, and won over so many people that day, and just in general.. I miss having him around too ST..

Will have to bring Hemi to a show soon, hes grown soo much.. You should see him practising his obedience commands, his down when he wants to do it is so speedy... Im thinking im going to be able to teach him play dead too, his current trick when i say down, is he will roll onto his back for belly rubs as if to say 'while im down here' :crossfingers:

thanks roxi much appreciated :rasberry: i am a total noob to the royal but i want her to look good rofl

for those that have done the royal like roxi has in her pic the material up how do you attach it to the box?? thumbtacks? bluetack rofl pins?? i was thinking of getting some nice satin for the backdrop well my girl is spoilt rofl

If you attach some cord to the material, then there are poles that you can tie it around. If you would like, I can bring that material to the show on Sat and show you what I mean...

thanks guys, Cruise was soo handsome, and won over so many people that day, and just in general.. I miss having him around too ST..

Will have to bring Hemi to a show soon, hes grown soo much.. You should see him practising his obedience commands, his down when he wants to do it is so speedy... Im thinking im going to be able to teach him play dead too, his current trick when i say down, is he will roll onto his back for belly rubs as if to say 'while im down here' :crossfingers:

thanks roxi much appreciated :rasberry: i am a total noob to the royal but i want her to look good rofl

I have a lady thats doing mine up I can give you her Ph Number if you like Emery, I am boring and just going with the Mexican colours not satin or fancy just the Flag!!

Like me I like to keep things very plain and simple ( probably why I like the Xolo) just plain and straight and simple lol

Yes Emery I know who you are Kelari are the cutest ones there!

Will have to bring Hemi to a show soon, hes grown soo much.. You should see him practising his obedience commands, his down when he wants to do it is so speedy... Im thinking im going to be able to teach him play dead too, his current trick when i say down, is he will roll onto his back for belly rubs as if to say 'while im down here' :)

thanks roxi much appreciated :worship: i am a total noob to the royal but i want her to look good rofl

I have a lady thats doing mine up I can give you her Ph Number if you like Emery, I am boring and just going with the Mexican colours not satin or fancy just the Flag!!

Like me I like to keep things very plain and simple ( probably why I like the Xolo) just plain and straight and simple lol

Yes Emery I know who you are Kelari are the cutest ones there!

Thanks wazzat will talk to you about it tomorrow :nahnah: i Told kelari what you said and she gave a rotti grin :coffee: she will give you cuddles tomorrow :champagne: and any one else that wants to meet her :lollipop: Look forward to seeing you all tomorrow please come say hi i don't bite hard rofl :rasberry:

So sad :laugh: I get to drop Robi off next Friday to go on a trial at a new home :laugh: But at least then I won't have to worry about the two boys killing each other and he will get lots and lots of attention :mad

:laugh: It will be better in the long run. :) Next Wednesday Lincoln is flying out and I won't see him for 2 months! :cry:

Kelari is definately adorable! Good meeting some others today and thanks for all the help especially Emery and Wazzat :laugh:

No worries Rach it was lovely to meet you today :laugh: kelari loved the attention to :cry:

So sad :mad I get to drop Robi off next Friday to go on a trial at a new home :) But at least then I won't have to worry about the two boys killing each other and he will get lots and lots of attention :love:

Sorry to hear Mirawee but if he is anything like my zephyr when i got zeus returned he will be much happier and you and he will be less stressed. (my two rottis were fighting to the death so i hadto make a decision it is very hard thinking of you)

So sad :p I get to drop Robi off next Friday to go on a trial at a new home :love: But at least then I won't have to worry about the two boys killing each other and he will get lots and lots of attention :)

:laugh: It will be better in the long run. :) Next Wednesday Lincoln is flying out and I won't see him for 2 months! :love:

Awwww this is sad too but i am sure he will be well looked after

Hey does anyone have any links or know where i can get some sashe with kelari's show name on it for the royal???

I cant recommend Computer Sashes & Rosettes enough, they did mine for Cruise last year at the Royal - and were very accomodating with my late order :happydance2:

There is also Cochrane's (I think that is the name) in Kenwick on Albany Highway, that do a good job, run by a fellow dog person's son (won't mention name as not sure about posting people names on internet) but she is involved with Southern River obedience and agility club as well as a judge and competitor (has a Sheltie). :happydance2:

So sad :cry: I get to drop Robi off next Friday to go on a trial at a new home :( But at least then I won't have to worry about the two boys killing each other and he will get lots and lots of attention :rofl:

:cry: Poor mirawee, it must be heartbreaking to have to let a dog go. So sorry you have to rehome your boy...Is he going somwhere nearby??

I bet that ratbag Banjo is sniggering about it all. :rofl: Ah, you just wait for the next pup Mr Banjo, Payback is such a b!tch :rofl:

:laugh: It will be better in the long run. :rofl: Next Wednesday Lincoln is flying out and I won't see him for 2 months! :(

Wow - VCBR, how will you go without him for two whole months ;) !!! I dont think I could cope without either of my girls for that long!! It was bad enough when we went to Thailand last year for two weeks!

Rat

If anyone has their Canine News handy could you look up the closing date for the obedience trial at Cloverdale on the 5/9 or maybe it'll be in the next Canine News? Thanks :)

Thanks guys :laugh: It will be hard to say goodby to Robi but it will be nice not to have to be constantly watching the two boys. Although I woke up this morning and Robi was lame :) On the leg that he has a cut/bite that is a week old and everything still looks fine, he doesn't mind me playing with his leg, but he is lame! What is going on with my animals atm?

Ooh, vCBR will be very interesting to see how Lincoln goes up against the big guns in another state :) But hard to do without him for 2 months I am sure.

mira i'm sorry about Robi, but I am sure you are doing the very best for him. i know how hard it can be having a couple of dogs that don't get along... i'm lucky that my three get along so beautifully... but mostly I am pretty sure that Ari keeps my boys in line, and the boys have had a couple of Tiffs before when James was going throguh his "im becoming a man" changes.

Valley you will certainly miss Lincoln I will too!! but I am sure he will have a great time learning all that retrieving and showing against the big guns in the east... and hopefully you'll have something to brag about while he is there!!

I'm a bit excited about tonight... it's been so long since I've trained Spartan except in the back yard (so no laughing please!) so it should be an interesting learning curve for both of us!! I'm expecting a lot of drool, and a lot of slow walking.

If anyone has their Canine News handy could you look up the closing date for the obedience trial at Cloverdale on the 5/9 or maybe it'll be in the next Canine News? Thanks :)

august 23rd

august 23rd

If anyone has their Canine News handy could you look up the closing date for the obedience trial at Cloverdale on the 5/9 or maybe it'll be in the next Canine News? Thanks :D

I think it is printed in this catalogue, but I don't have it handy, sorry. edit: whoops didn't look further to see emery had already answered :(

Oooh are you entering? :laugh: and which dog?

Edited by RubyStar

I'm a bit excited about tonight... it's been so long since I've trained Spartan except in the back yard (so no laughing please!) so it should be an interesting learning curve for both of us!! I'm expecting a lot of drool, and a lot of slow walking.

I'm excited too, I get to meet another ES up close :laugh: