Western Australian Thread

Lab_Rat

so who here is going to be at the shows on the weekend>>?? i will be there fri night and sat day with the black and tan bundle of energy

I will be there on Friday night and Sunday with Banjo (black Kelpie) and Robi & Boots (black/tan Finnish Lapphunds) :rofl:

if i wasn't going to dwellingup to freeze my butt off, I would try and make it this weekend with my camera (and the battery!!!)

it will be freezing on fri lol

Brownies in the oven :eek:

chocolate fudge in fridge, chocolate mud cake and godlen butter cake just out of oven yum yum

yep - work here too, and boy what a SLOW day i'm having!! i'm busy, but every time i look at the clock i swear it'sgoing backwards ;)

plus, it's FREEZING! found out today that they haven't had someone out to turn the thermostat up yet, so we are still on "summer" aircon :rofl: It's so darn c-c-c-c-cold! thinking of my dogs at home, snoozing on the lounges!

emery i'll be at Sunday's show... showing the weimaraner and the OES for the first time in a while, so watch how they clash just to make me scratch one!

do you have a handler that can help you??

so who here is going to be at the shows on the weekend>>?? i will be there fri night and sat day with the black and tan bundle of energy

I will be there on Friday night and Sunday with Banjo (black Kelpie) and Robi & Boots (black/tan Finnish Lapphunds) :D

coolies i will look out for you stupid question what ring is kelpies?? and lapphunds? i'll be the one with the heater going rofl

coolies i will look out for you stupid question what ring is kelpies?? and lapphunds? i'll be the one with the heater going rofl

If you have a heater going I will find you ;) Kelpies and Lappies are both working breeds, so Group 5 :eek:

ST, missed your post about clashing as well... I have never shown an OES but if you need a handler I am happy to help at least for breed :D Would be warmer than sitting there :D Although if it rains it will at least be warmer than it has been :rofl:

if i wasn't going to dwellingup to freeze my butt off, I would try and make it this weekend with my camera (and the battery!!!)

lol Rach dont forget the extra blanket! Thanks Emery for the shots, much appreciated.

WE will be there Sat and Sunday, hope to say hi tghis week, I think it will be undercover as the weather forecast is for rain!

cant wait to meet the mexican Judge.

If you have a heater going I will find you ;) Kelpies and Lappies are both working breeds, so Group 5 :D

ST, missed your post about clashing as well... I have never shown an OES but if you need a handler I am happy to help at least for breed :D Would be warmer than sitting there ;) Although if it rains it will at least be warmer than it has been :rofl:

we got a pole heater feel free to come cuddle up to it ;)

lol Rach dont forget the extra blanket! Thanks Emery for the shots, much appreciated.

WE will be there Sat and Sunday, hope to say hi tghis week, I think it will be undercover as the weather forecast is for rain!

cant wait to meet the mexican Judge.

yeah i really want to pat the xolos and see what they feel like i will be wearing a bright blue skirt suit though it will be freezing rofl and i am tiny you can't miss me :eek:

Thanks Mirawee :rofl: Charlie is really easy to handle, but it's the pre-ring groom and after class before challenge/BOB tidy up that makes things hard. although my sister will be there to do that so maybe it'll be an option. I know where to find you if i get stuck - thank you!

Hi everyone! :rofl:

I'm wondering if someone can please tell me where this event is this weekend? Is it at the Canine Association? I've been looking (obviously not in the right places lol) and can't where it is, though I found a schedule but it only has a PO Box listed. Is it open to non doggie owner spectators? I thought it would be a good opportunity for me to see some dogs.

Thanks!

ravenau1 it is on at the DogsWest Grounds - Corner of Warton and Ranford Roads in Southern River. The public is always welcome. I can't remember what breed you are interested in but let us know and someone can tell you what day they are on.

:)

Well I hope it warms up alot this weekend for all you guys entered!!! Good luck to you all too!

Emery - what breed is your dog????? He/she (sorry :) ) is so gorgeous!!! More pics pleeeeeeaaaaaase!

Mirawee, make sure you give Banjo-man lots of snuggles from me please! I think Im getting clucky for another puppy, a small B&T wriggling boy kelpie............... :laugh:

Rat

Emery I checked my video and couldnt see you!!

I will be rugged up as I dress for the cold!! and I am big!! so you wont miss me!

What on earth is a pole heater ? I have visions of a heated pole that dancers use ? lol :)

Yes Emery what breed is your dog ?

j

I will be rugged up as I dress for the cold!! and I am big!! so you wont miss me!

What on earth is a pole heater ? I have visions of a heated pole that dancers use ? lol :)

j

:laugh::laugh: Thanks for the laugh Wazzat Xolo, interesting visual there. ;)

ravenau1 it is on at the DogsWest Grounds - Corner of Warton and Ranford Roads in Southern River. The public is always welcome. I can't remember what breed you are interested in but let us know and someone can tell you what day they are on.

:)

Great, just down the road from me! Thanks SparkyTansy! Unfortunately I only have Saturday free so I am happy to come and look at (ie drool over) the dogs that are there that day, regardless of breed :laugh:

Well I hope it warms up alot this weekend for all you guys entered!!! Good luck to you all too!

Emery - what breed is your dog????? He/she (sorry :wave: ) is so gorgeous!!! More pics pleeeeeeaaaaaase!

Mirawee, make sure you give Banjo-man lots of snuggles from me please! I think Im getting clucky for another puppy, a small B&T wriggling boy kelpie............... :o

Rat

What on earth is a pole heater ? I have visions of a heated pole that dancers use ? lol :thumbsup:

j

giggles a pole heater is a pole (i think :) ) that has a gas element and a heater on top of the pole it is rounded though i liek your descriptin better wazzat :D

Kelari is a rottweiler

Emery - what breed is your dog????? He/she (sorry :rolleyes: ) is so gorgeous!!! More pics pleeeeeeaaaaaase!

Mirawee, make sure you give Banjo-man lots of snuggles from me please! I think Im getting clucky for another puppy, a small B&T wriggling boy kelpie............... :)

Rat

What on earth is a pole heater ? I have visions of a heated pole that dancers use ? lol :thumbsup:

j

giggles a pole heater is a pole (i think :) ) that has a gas element and a heater on top of the pole it is rounded though i liek your descriptin better wazzat :D

Kelari is a rottweiler

:( Doh............Of course!! How old is he in the photo?? See thats what confused me - and is the photo black & white?? I went back and had another look at the photo - very very handsome!!! Can we have some more piccies please??

Rat

Kelari is a very cute Rotweiller too!!! I will be there both Sat and Sun with Lincoln as I think his hair has grown back enough and last night at show training they couldn't tell and he went fine. :rofl:

yaya that is great news about lincoln itried to get the night off of work to go to training yesterday the mean boss (mother) wouldn't let me :p

Emery - what breed is your dog????? He/she (sorry :laugh: ) is so gorgeous!!! More pics pleeeeeeaaaaaase!

Mirawee, make sure you give Banjo-man lots of snuggles from me please! I think Im getting clucky for another puppy, a small B&T wriggling boy kelpie............... :hug:

Rat

What on earth is a pole heater ? I have visions of a heated pole that dancers use ? lol :laugh:

j

giggles a pole heater is a pole (i think :p ) that has a gas element and a heater on top of the pole it is rounded though i liek your descriptin better wazzat ;)

Kelari is a rottweiler

:rofl: Doh............Of course!! How old is he in the photo?? See thats what confused me - and is the photo black & white?? I went back and had another look at the photo - very very handsome!!! Can we have some more piccies please??

Rat

yes the photo is black and white ;) kelari is almost 17 weeks in that picture :(

okay how about caught in the act and helping cook cake

edit oh they were the cakes rofl

post-33396-1278481219_thumb.jpg

post-33396-1278481238_thumb.jpg

Edited by emery