Western Australian Thread

Lab_Rat

vCBR, who are you having a lesson from in Gidge? You could always come and visit my ponies afterwards :cry:

ETA: Toodyay/Northam (either one :( ) are about 50-60 minutes from Midland. (Or 30 minutes from me for Toodyay and 45 for Northam :rofl: )

Edited by mirawee

ETA: Toodyay/Northam (either one :rofl: ) are about 50-60 minutes from Midland. (Or 30 minutes from me for Toodyay and 45 for Northam :cry: )

Thank you Mirawee, I might need to leave a bit earlier than I thought! :) And it's supposed to be a cold night ..... will have to drag my sorry self out of bed :(

vCBR, who are you having a lesson from in Gidge? You could always come and visit my ponies afterwards :D

ETA: Toodyay/Northam (either one :laugh: ) are about 50-60 minutes from Midland. (Or 30 minutes from me for Toodyay and 45 for Northam :laugh: )

How far is Gidge from me??? Im in Stratton, I have been spending a bit of time out in Parkerville as the BIL is building there - and I think its just a little bit on from that?

Im heading out to Toodyay this weekend, we are camping at a friends place for the night... I LOVE Toodyay

One day I will move country

How far is Gidge from me??? Im in Stratton, I have been spending a bit of time out in Parkerville as the BIL is building there - and I think its just a little bit on from that?

Im heading out to Toodyay this weekend, we are camping at a friends place for the night... I LOVE Toodyay

You go through Gidge to get to Toodyay :laugh: Gidge townsite is a bit closer to Midland than Toodyay but not by much. Although the "suburb" of Gidge starts soon after you get to the top of the hill :D We are probably half way between Toodyay and Midland townsites :(

Once you get past Noble Falls while driving to Toodyay wave to us RnH :) We are somewhere off to the right a few km from Toodyay Rd :laugh:

Once you get past Noble Falls while driving to Toodyay wave to us RnH :laugh: We are somewhere off to the right a few km from Toodyay Rd :laugh:

You'd be close to where Leila's breeder is - Katydid GSPs are on the left after Utah Rd near the christmas tree farm with all their Alpacas!

vCBR, who are you having the lesson with out there? I have been out of horses for about 2 years and thinking about wanting to get back in too although I have come to the realisation that I have the $ but not the time so might just have to be happy with regular lessons. Unfortunately I did 2"6 eventing as a teenager and since then mainly prelim but a bit of novice dressage so I'm not happy with the occasional trail ride or uneducated horses!

I'd like to move out that way one day and get me a nice property to do my training on :laugh: Sigh! One can only dream!!

Though, I've grown up in the city and never been into horses, so maybe my property would be wasted by the sounds of it :laugh: I want dogs, dogs, and more dogs! But I won't start the whole dog limit debate again :( :D

Edited by RubyStar

We have always said that once kids come along we are heading to the country :D Because we are both country kids and country kids rule and city kids drool :(:laugh:

No just prefer to raise kids in mud puddles, fresh air, and open spaces :laugh:

I echo your sentiments :laugh: but you never know, I may warm to the 'kid' idea one day? :laugh:

Amy I also want to move out to a more rural area one day, I have always lived in suburban metro areas and I have never loved it, OH is also keen on going more rural, maybe we will be neighbours one day :D

You go through Gidge to get to Toodyay :D Gidge townsite is a bit closer to Midland than Toodyay but not by much. Although the "suburb" of Gidge starts soon after you get to the top of the hill :( We are probably half way between Toodyay and Midland townsites :)

Once you get past Noble Falls while driving to Toodyay wave to us RnH :thumbsup: We are somewhere off to the right a few km from Toodyay Rd :laugh:

Got it!

Haha, im just off Toodyay Road at Talbot Road, very bottom of the hill.. I will move up there.... hey im closer to it then those out in Southern River direction :laugh:

I just wanted to let everyone know that Angel is recovering nicely and while very sore and sorry :love: for herself, is doing quite well all things considered :mad

I will be at training on Thursday with cake for Kizzy's :laugh: and to celebrate her win last weekend :shrug:

Thanks everyone who has sent get will wishes to Angel :rofl:

I just wanted to let everyone know that Angel is recovering nicely and while very sore and sorry :love: for herself, is doing quite well all things considered :mad

I will be at training on Thursday with cake for Kizzy's :laugh: and to celebrate her win last weekend :shrug:

Um - what happened to Angel?????

I was the same but at the same hope she recovers and is back to normal soon!

Angel was hit by a car ;)

Glad she is recovering myzchev

Angel was hit by a car ;)

Glad she is recovering myzchev

Poor thing, hope she is well again soon!

I just wanted to let everyone know that Angel is recovering nicely and while very sore and sorry ;) for herself, is doing quite well all things considered :mad

I should be there Thursday :mad . It's going to be freezing though :love: .

I just wanted to let everyone know that Angel is recovering nicely and while very sore and sorry ;) for herself, is doing quite well all things considered :mad

I should be there Thursday :o . It's going to be freezing though :love: .

I saw the weather for later this week, some real cold weather coming up, lucky I invested in a real warm jacket last week :mad

The lesson is with Gail Simms of Zia Park. I am such a bad rider I really need the lessons! Would love to come visit after my lesson Mirawee if your sure it's ok.

I hope there is no rain tomorrow so I can finally get to training! Lincoln is looking nice and healed and I need remedial heeling 101.

Has anyone used Good Manners Doggy Daycare? I am thinking of booking the boys in once a week to give mum some respite now I am working fulltime.

The lesson is with Gail Simms of Zia Park. I am such a bad rider I really need the lessons! Would love to come visit after my lesson Mirawee if your sure it's ok.

Gail is a good instructor so you should have fun :laugh:

I now need to take a yearling down to Oakford on Saturday around the middle of the day so it would depend on when your lesson is :D Silly girl was meant to go tomorrow but has a swollen knee today so will give her a couple of days to recover (and if it still isn't ok a different yearling will go to "boot camp")