Western Australian Thread

Lab_Rat

Please tell I doubt it would be outside in this weather! Surely not!

What weather? :laugh: Up here we would be lucky if we have had 1mm of rain all day (yet it was pouring in the city when I left!) :thumbsup: And as vCBR said, it is meant to be sunny all weekend.

However, on saying that, if there is lots of rain before the weekend the outside area can flood... so it is probably 50/50 on where it is going to be held.

Edited by mirawee

Well I made a Gizmo, but obviously Jenna didn't like it as she got hold of it and destroyed it while I was at the loo so I had to make another one which is now well and truely out of her reach. Anyone want a very naughty Aussie??? Just as well I didn't add any of Gizmo's hair or it might have been a voodoo doll! :thumbsup:

This is the first one and its demise, at least she left most of the head intact.

post-27419-1274886330_thumb.jpg

post-27419-1274886451_thumb.jpg

lol Ozjen sorry I am not laughing at you BUT what dogs do!

Jelly belliesthat they are someone else is getting more attention!

They are still great creations!

Hope fully it wont be raining on the weekend as I am supposed to take my dog to see a handler at the K9 centre, DOL meet on same day so may have to for go meet as I promised I would head to K9 centre.

Hope to see some of you who may be there.

:thumbsup:

It was great to meet you and Lincoln last Saturday VCBR - even though it was only a quick chat!!

I hope you get to show 'outdoors' this weekend! Its so much nicer - specially when the sun is shining....

We had 29 mm rain last night :laugh: ..........sorry Mirawee :(

We had the best weekend in Perth ;) Got to catch up with my brother, his wife and our niece and nephew.

The show was great on Saturday, caught up with lots of friends and gossip, Roxy'n'Hemi introduced me to the two beautiful Dalmatians she shows and I also managed to drool over several trolleys full of pugsters, they were so damn cute!!!!!

We visited the Malaga markets on Sunday arvo after having Nandos chicken for lunch.

On the Monday we drove up into the hills and had lunch with Rijbiz and her ridgies then we headed over to meet some Llamas - about 40 of them! What amazing beautiful creatures they are :shrug:

We didnt get back down to the metro area till after six - and I dont much like driving at just dark in Perth, its a bit ;) ....

Headed home Tuesday after a bit of a shop at Carousel, Cannington. Phew I think its the longest Ive stayed in Perth for quite a while, but I did miss my girls. And by the noise they created when I drove up our driveway, I think they may have missed me a little bit too :( :D

Rat

Jenna is so naughty! They look great ozjen! So talented.

I dropped Lincoln at the vet this morning as he has to get his nail pulled. :dancingelephant: I hate leaving him there. Why did he have to injure his show side nail on Sunday!

Oh no, poor Lincoln!

How are Tobys allergies? Mason has been refered to Murdoch for allergy testing, I am eating plain bread and butter for the next 3 months its gonna cost a bomb...

..........sorry Mirawee :cooldance:

It is all good :thumbsup: It started raining around 11.30pm and bucketed down all night :dancingelephant: Big puddles in the morning :champagne:

OzJen, :happydance2: Sorry that is all I can say :happydance: Poor Jenna :cheer: The "new" Gizmo looks brilliant though :cheers: Now lets see if you can make a Kelpie and a Lappy :party:

vCBR, poor Lincoln... oh well he will be much happier once it is pulled (and given a bit of a chance to heal)

Well I made a Gizmo, but obviously Jenna didn't like it as she got hold of it and destroyed it while I was at the loo so I had to make another one which is now well and truely out of her reach. Anyone want a very naughty Aussie??? Just as well I didn't add any of Gizmo's hair or it might have been a voodoo doll! :happydance:

This is the first one and its demise, at least she left most of the head intact.

:dancingelephant::happydance2:

:cooldance:

Jenna is so naughty! They look great ozjen! So talented.

I dropped Lincoln at the vet this morning as he has to get his nail pulled. ;) I hate leaving him there. Why did he have to injure his show side nail on Sunday!

Oh no, poor Lincoln!

How are Tobys allergies? Mason has been refered to Murdoch for allergy testing, I am eating plain bread and butter for the next 3 months its gonna cost a bomb...

They were bad for a week or so when his paw was red and itchy but I got ointment to help and had him on Polaramine for a few days and he is fine now.

I am lucky Tobys allergies are so minor! Lincoln's toe has cost me close to $1000!!!!!! Thank god he is insured! I think I have seperation anxiety from him ;)

He has been tearing around like an idiot even with his toe nail hanging half off so I think once I get him home the problem will be keeping him calm.

We were out your way today Mirawee looking at land :rofl:

I would love some land somewhere, I love having space around me lol.

Having space is great ;) Not having the money to do all the upkeep that is needed isn't :rofl:

So unless something happens in the next year we will probably be putting our place on the market :rofl: But if we sell we will move a bit closer to Canine ;)