Western Australian Thread

Lab_Rat

Yep I made it to the retrieving trial yesterday :thumbsup: Met some very lovely people and saw/learnt lots so I'm glad I went!

I'm now going to make an effort to go to the June long weekend trial with Ruby - spectating of course!! :rofl: Weekend away of camping, should be fun!! Lots to learn :thumbsup:

I didn't think lure coursing is allowed in WA? :thumbsup:

Not to my knowledge ST, I remember hearing a while ago that it was not allowed in WA under some government rule, not sure if that was true or not, but some clubs had a lure, the JRT club did lure racing for fun and the Tentie club were building one (they had the motor just had to figure out how to make it variable speed).

I wish they had Lure Coursing here (

I can only find acts on the Department of Racing, Gaming and Liquor site relating to lure racing (meaning there is a prize involved) can't find anything about recreational lure coursing, maybe it would come under another department? :thumbsup:

As far As I know - may be wrong- you can lure course, but you cannot course live game.

I just don't think anyone has got it organised as yet???

I would love to have Whippet racing, but will have to do it myself as I am too far from Perth to go.

I am going to (eventually when I have the spare cash) build/buy my own lure to race my Whippets at home.

Quick question. I did online entries for the Canine Fundraisers show next weekend haven't recived feedback/numbers but assume I am entered. Because Winter Festival is such an important show for me do you think I should do online entries in case my entries get lost. There is a small fee but it's the one show I care, has anyone had issues with online entries going wrong?

Quick question. I did online entries for the Canine Fundraisers show next weekend haven't recived feedback/numbers but assume I am entered. Because Winter Festival is such an important show for me do you think I should do online entries in case my entries get lost. There is a small fee but it's the one show I care, has anyone had issues with online entries going wrong?

I love online entries, wish we had them more often... now just for a dog to enter :eek: So yes I reckon

I love online entries, wish we had them more often... now just for a dog to enter :eek: So yes I reckon

Is our royal online?

Is our royal online?

Nope, well hasnt been so far.

You should get numbers next week for the show

I love online entries, wish we had them more often... now just for a dog to enter :( So yes I reckon

Is our royal online?

Nope, well hasnt been so far.

You should get numbers next week for the show

Yep I made it to the retrieving trial yesterday :) Met some very lovely people and saw/learnt lots so I'm glad I went!

I'm now going to make an effort to go to the June long weekend trial with Ruby - spectating of course!! :mad Weekend away of camping, should be fun!! Lots to learn :eek:

I didn't think lure coursing is allowed in WA? :(

Where is the trial??