Western Australian Thread

Lab_Rat

Hello fellow WA DOLers.........

Might be a silly question: do you have any pugs in agiliity??

I havne't seen any pugs do agility.

Don't see why they couldn't as long as their breathing is ok :thumbsup:

We have a call for some help from WA.

the owner has a terminal illness and his dog has been staying with a neighbour who has made arrangements for the dog to be put to sleep.

Obviously this is causing huge grief for a dying man who has had this dog as his only companion. We have been able to hold the neighbour off till next week end and there may be a chance that

Shenton Park dogs home have said they would do an assessment on him and possibly take him. Unfortunately the people who have him can't get him there on time.

We're asking for someone to maybe transport him closer so the girl helping us could cut down on her travelling time of approx 8 hours to get him.

If we cant find a carer or if Shenton cant take him we will fly him home to me so either way he will be safe but we may need someone to help move him around etc. If anyone can help me out with even temp care or transport that would take a hell of a lot of pressure off his dying owner This is spikes listing on Pet Rescue

http://www.petrescue.com.au/view/72327

post-199-1273239872_thumb.jpg

The dog is in Boyanup and has to get to Shenton Park by midday tomorrow but if they cant take him we will need a back up for foster care as the neighbours dont see him as a priority so once we take him out for assessment he cant go back.

Have you guys seen these photos? Not sure if it has been posted already they are from Sandra down here the link is Flicker and there are two ring ins in the photos!

Agility National 2010

I got a couple of snaps of your pooch too.

Thanks Ozjen

:thumbsup:

Steve

Have you tried Donnybrook Dog Rescue ?

Leanne

[email protected]

or oh 0407184274

Edited by Wazzat Xolo

:hug: Page 3! :hug:

So how did everyones weekend go?

I have a minor brag with Lincoln making it into the final of baby puppy sweeps!

I heard that some DOLers did really well at retrieving. And some DOlers did well at showing :hug:

:hug: Page 3! :hug:

So how did everyones weekend go?

I have a minor brag with Lincoln making it into the final of baby puppy sweeps!

I heard that some DOLers did really well at retrieving. And some DOlers did well at showing :hug:

I really enjoyed the retrieving day, I am going to make a plan to get Mason into it, he enjoyed it so much!

yeah i am pretty inspired too!! now if only i can get Ari to pick up stuff from the ground!! :hug:

mason did really well - he is great particularly in water!! such an awesome swimmer! and Ruby was a STAR!!! they all think she is nearly ready for a trial... that is pretty inspiring!!

Well done to the people who brought their dogs along to the retrieving training day. I hope you were inspired, and were helped by the experienced retrieving people there who gave up their time to assist in the day.

I spoke with RubyStar and Masons mum, who were both very pleased with their dogs performances and abilities, which is great to hear, and both, tell me they are keen to attend the next training day in June.

Great to meet you, and keep up the work with your retrievers, and it won't be long before you are out there competing.