Western Australian Thread

Lab_Rat

VCBR - aren't you starting to feel sick?? :):rofl: *cough cough* You can't go into work when you are contagious :D

I wish! But I can't not miss my Saturday shift the night before, plus I let a big note on the notice board asking of anyone wanted to swap so it might look suss (apparently everyone has a life and will be out partying Saturday night :D :D ) You guys will have to absorb all the info and relay it back to me! I might try go to watch another trial at some stage with Lincoln.

VCBR - aren't you starting to feel sick?? :rofl: :rofl: *cough cough* You can't go into work when you are contagious :D

I wish! But I can't not miss my Saturday shift the night before, plus I let a big note on the notice board asking of anyone wanted to swap so it might look suss (apparently everyone has a life and will be out partying Saturday night :D :D ) You guys will have to absorb all the info and relay it back to me! I might try go to watch another trial at some stage with Lincoln.

Its a pity you cant make it, I turned down a job as I was going to have to work every single saturday, I just couldnt be bothered :)

Edited by Masons_mom

Does anyone know how long this retrieving day goes for this Sunday? Like is it all day or is it just the 3 hours in the morning, followed by BBQ, then home? Reason I ask is the family have now arranged a mother's day lunch at 2pm so just trying to work out if I can make it to both! If I can't, sorry Mum, I'm off to retrieving :thumbsup:

Does anyone know how long this retrieving day goes for this Sunday? Like is it all day or is it just the 3 hours in the morning, followed by BBQ, then home? Reason I ask is the family have now arranged a mother's day lunch at 2pm so just trying to work out if I can make it to both! If I can't, sorry Mum, I'm off to retrieving :thumbsup:

Lynne thought I would be able to get to work by 3 if I was able to get the afternoon shift.

Edited by valleyCBR

Cool, thanks. Maybe I will just leave after lunch anyway, hmm but I'm meant to be going out for lunch, don't wanna be full for it :grouphug: Can only leave early (if it goes all day) if Masons Mom doesn't mind as we're going together. I'll definitely be there for the first 3 hour session though :love:

So did you not get the afternoon shift? :love:

Cool, thanks. Maybe I will just leave after lunch anyway, hmm but I'm meant to be going out for lunch, don't wanna be full for it :grouphug: Can only leave early (if it goes all day) if Masons Mom doesn't mind as we're going together. I'll definitely be there for the first 3 hour session though :love:

So did you not get the afternoon shift? :love:

No, no one wanted to swap with me because they all go out partying Sat night. :love:

Cool, thanks. Maybe I will just leave after lunch anyway, hmm but I'm meant to be going out for lunch, don't wanna be full for it :cry: Can only leave early (if it goes all day) if Masons Mom doesn't mind as we're going together. I'll definitely be there for the first 3 hour session though :o

So did you not get the afternoon shift? :mad

I dont mind if we leave after the 3hrs, I have rental inspection on Tuesday and I am working monday so sunday is my only time to springclean.

I am off work today with the flu.... :mad

Anyone from WA going to the Brisbane EKKA in August? I am looking for someone who will take a dog over, I will pay all fess of course and they will be fuly collected at airport.

:laugh:

Maybe Showdog?

Thanks CBR I will Pm her.