Western Australian Thread

Lab_Rat

Very nice vCBR... he doesn't look that impressed though :D

Measured Banjo (although it was hard as he didn't want to stand still :D) and he is 60cm :D I wouldn't have thought her was that much longer than Toby though!

Toby is taller then he is long, so he is probably a similar height to Banjo but more compact. (Toby is 50cm high exaclty)

I had to take him off the couch where he was curled up asleep to get a clear picture of his jacket and he forgot how to move again. :)

Toby looks like he's thinking "How bloody long does she expect me to model this thing?" :)

All my dogs have had weatherbeetas - great value coats and I have always bought the showerproof ones so we could walk in rain.

I gave a friend one of my spare coats which wasn't a weatherbeeta, and the dog flat out refused to walk, instead just collapsed on the floor every time they put it on :D

I washed it heaps, I think it was the fabric stiffness to size of dog ratio :D I'd say the bigger ones would be better.

Anyway can't wash it any more because a certain black & tan someone ripped it to shreds when it was accidentally left outside :)

Like a minute after the photo was taken Toby heard a car in the drive and sprinted off to go bark! I think someone was playing it up a bit so that he would get attention or the coat off! :)

I find it's quite soft it isn't thick canvas, just a light waterproof coat with lining.

I have polar fleece ones which are good, but not waterproof. Ideally need a waterproof one each for training... bloody bald dogs! :) God knows how the Xolo's cope :D

All this talk about coats! My big tough ridgy has now decided its winter and cold and want some jammies!!

Guys have a look here.....This is a Bunbury business and the girls are great - make all their own stuff, probably where the Xolos get their "clothes" :rofl:

I have a great light weight shower proof jacket for Zola, nice and flexible. Ideal for what youre after Masons Mum......Now I just need to get her a snuggly one with a skivvy neck and leggings so shes ultra warm :D ;)

Guess who I spied in the latest Dog News Australia, brown, wavy hair, boy, cuuuuute!!!

Go Lincoln!!! And the rest of his family :) :p :p

Rat

Guess who I spied in the latest Dog News Australia, brown, wavy hair, boy, cuuuuute!!!

Go Lincoln!!! And the rest of his family :) :p :p

Rat

They spelled Lincolns show name wrong. :rofl: But arent his sisters adorable! Belle Starr and Calamity Jane have both won a Baby in Group!

Who is going to retrieving on Sunday?

Yep, Masons Mom and I are going :D Are you??

I am looking forward to it :D

I got my local pet shop to start stocking i-squeaks, he hasnt ordered in bulk so the price is not cheap ( $12,95 for a medium) but at least I can get them now ( but I will order plenty more when we do the bulk order).