Western Australian Thread

Lab_Rat

It looks different now :laugh: I don't think the pic loaded properly the first time because his legs looked all strange, not from the break, they look normal now, never mind me, too much sun :rofl:

I hope you recover for tommorow! :rofl:

In case anyone else is reading and wants to know no luck for Toby today with a DQ in JD. But he ran so much better and it was a small DQ not a major one. :rofl:

They replied to my emails about my membership fairly promptly and I scanned and emailed the application form to them :rofl:

They have replied to me many times, too. It's the phone call I have had problems with! Once I was on hold for 10 minutes before I had a chance to even speak to anyone and then the line got disconnected!! I was not happy Jan!!!

I am going to try come down tomorrow, will have the destroyer with me though because he cant be trusted home alone at the moment ;)

Hey guys, is there room for 2 extra crates under the cabanas? As MM is bringing Mason and I wouldn't mind bringing Ruby down (so I can do some distraction training with her on the sidelines ;)) No worries if there isn't, I'll leave her at home, just wanted to check!!

it was a bit of a squish today because one whole gazebo was useless due to it not being in shade for most of the day but it might be a bit better tomorrow because it's forecast to be 24 with a late shower, depends on how big your crate is I guess because if they are the same size as Lincoln's crate they will take up a whole gazebo by themselves :rofl:

If you are coming after about 12.30 it should be okay because I will take my dogs home about then so there will be a bit more room.

it was a bit of a squish today because one whole gazebo was useless due to it not being in shade for most of the day but it might be a bit better tomorrow because it's forecast to be 24 with a late shower, depends on how big your crate is I guess because if they are the same size as Lincoln's crate they will take up a whole gazebo by themselves ;)

If you are coming after about 12.30 it should be okay because I will take my dogs home about then so there will be a bit more room.

Lincoln AND Toby's crate. :rofl: Andit only takes half the gazebo. ;)

Will you be there all day, Amy? I'm worried about getting there too late and then everyone leaving after the morning's trials. I won't bring Ruby down in the morning then, but if you guys will be all day I might go home for her then :rofl:

it was a bit of a squish today because one whole gazebo was useless due to it not being in shade for most of the day but it might be a bit better tomorrow because it's forecast to be 24 with a late shower, depends on how big your crate is I guess because if they are the same size as Lincoln's crate they will take up a whole gazebo by themselves ;)

Lincoln AND Toby's crate. :rofl: Andit only takes half the gazebo. :rofl:

Yes one crate takes up half a gazebo but if they have one each that's a whole gazebo gone! ;)

Will you be there all day, Amy? I'm worried about getting there too late and then everyone leaving after the morning's trials. I won't bring Ruby down in the morning then, but if you guys will be all day I might go home for her then :rofl:

Yep, I will probably do the same as today - run Kyzer in the morning, drop the dogs home at lunch time then go back and watch some games then wait around to see if I get my number drawn out of the losers box and win a consolation prize :rofl: Scored a bottle of wine today - sweet! ;) ;)

Yep, I will probably do the same as today - run Kyzer in the morning, drop the dogs home at lunch time then go back and watch some games then wait around to see if I get my number drawn out of the losers box and win a consolation prize ;) Scored a bottle of wine today - sweet! :rofl: ;)

Yeah I want a Clean Run subscription! :rofl: I would almost rather not qualify. :rofl:

Where does your car have to be? Will you have a loan car or something?

Car service in Myaree or somewhere. Going to borrow Dad's car tomorrow.

Off to bed, look out for my posts early tomorow morning :rofl:

You're crazy being up and posting before 6am! The dogs got me up at 6.20am this morning with one of them throwing up - quick cleanup and it was back to bed for an hour before getting up for work ;)

Edited by RubyStar

Hmmmm........better start reading the mag just a little more betterer!

Thanks guys :rofl:

Rat

Any Pet store in Bunbury anyway will give you a discount Pet Stock do and the other S West Pets will with their member card,

You wanna show my dogs Lab Rat ?? I am looking for a show savvy to show them >?? :rofl:

Pleeeeeaaaaaase!!

Sh!t woman ;) I think you need someone with a little more experience to show your beautiful pair and do them justice :rofl: ;) ....I have done maybe a dozen shows!! I feel nervous just having read your post!!

You going to the agility weekend WX?? I may go in Saturday, but got a big Mums day Sunday.

What does Sandra need help with? I may be of some use, but given I have no experience with agility other than "Wow - that looks like fun, I may try that,.....one day", dont know if theyll have me!

I hope I get my k9 mag tomorrow before I go away for my "Girls Weekend away at Molloy Island" :rofl::)

Rat

Well I certainly dont do it! Its only the male and the female a few shows as she is going in pup in June. I have emailed a few but no luck so far, funy thing is I have people in every state but here! lol

I have a 40th the night before the Agility here and told Sandra I couldnt go, mums day and all, if things change I will let you know LabRat.

Anyone want to show a Xolo?

Edited by Wazzat Xolo

Must have been the night for it RS, I was woken up at 2.30am by a certain puppy throwning up on the carpet.... yuck ;)

Ahh, this is why I am grateful for wood floors and tiles! No yucky dog mess too tough! ;) Ask me again at the end of winter if giving up warm floors for ease of clean up of dog vomit is worth it :rofl:

I think I would look like an idiot showing a dog that I couldn't even pronounce the breed (Plus I can barely stack up my own pup yet). :rofl: I think you will find the more expirenced handlers (ST and Hemi&Roxy) will have issues because they both have end of the alphabet dogs too!

There might be some junior handlers more then willing to handle? On the CAWA website they have details for the junior handlers class, maybe contact the instructor and get them to ask some of the older kids.

I think I would look like an idiot showing a dog that I couldn't even pronounce the breed (Plus I can barely stack up my own pup yet). :laugh: I think you will find the more expirenced handlers (ST and Hemi&Roxy) will have issues because they both have end of the alphabet dogs too!

There might be some junior handlers more then willing to handle? On the CAWA website they have details for the junior handlers class, maybe contact the instructor and get them to ask some of the older kids.

The older kids who attend the classes are still very inexperienced & wouldnt cope .