Western Australian Thread

Lab_Rat

Not in on Saturday Valley CBR but hoping to pop down for the PM for a bit after tracking training. Not a problem regarding the Cabana will pick it up then and get your details for picking up your numbers. Have heard that they are setting up the rings about the back of 1 and not permitting people to set up early(before 3) unless they first help set up and complete all rings, also loan cabanas for the interstaters will go up first along with any used by club. Not sure about pushing things with my back at the moment so if they want me to help it will have to be barjumps only. :(

I might also have to wait for J to finish work to help handle the cabanas but I'm pretty sure she finishes early that day, either way we will sort something out. Anyone else going down early, just in case I need to rope in a helper?

I might come down to help out and eye the courses :rofl: And of course help you with the cabanas! If not I will just be at home being nervous!

Hmm, maybe I should leave work early :laugh: Then I don't have to torture a baby :(

Was talking to my supervisor yesterday and said I should have taken Tues and Wed off next week too and she asked why I don't? Um, we have patients booked :rofl: Maybe I should just do a half day Wed though :rofl:

Hmm, maybe I should leave work early :rofl:Then I don't have to torture a baby :laugh:

Was talking to my supervisor yesterday and said I should have taken Tues and Wed off next week too and she asked why I don't? Um, we have patients booked :rofl: Maybe I should just do a half day Wed though :rofl:

:(:rofl: Yep, save the baby.

Hey you could always feed the ponies early and stay over so that you don't have to get up so early in the morning. I can warn Cleo that the doggies are comming again.

Maybe we should all arrange to go out for dinner on Wednesday night so that we don't have time to be nervous, any takers?

That's 3 of us, possiably 4 if J joins us, any other takers? Next questions, time, type of food, place?

Valley CBR I know you live out aways too so your welcome to crash here the night with Toby too, as long as he doesn't eat pussycats for breakfast and we don't tell the neighbours I have lots of doggies sleeping over. Only thing will be that as Banjo is a boy dog too if they join us we will have to keep the boys separate, I have crates though and Jenna's bedroom so shouldn't be an issue while we are out and Banjo sleeps with his mum.

By the way don't have to be entered in the trial to join us if anyone else wants to come including interstate visitors they are welcome too.

Edited by ozjen

Very tempting Ozjen! I will ask my parents if I can burden them with Lincoln for an night and day :rofl: . I might see if I can con my mum into bringing down both dogs Thursday morning then I don't have to worry about them! :(

Maybe some Souther River eatery?

Edited by valleyCBR

Baby will still be tortured even if I am not there :happydance: I just won't be the one to do the torturing :(

Hmm, will chat to Mum and see if she will do ponies on Thursday morning. Can't really confirm until Tuesday though as need to make sure I can leave early from work :cooldance:

And what does Banjo being a boy dog have to do with anything?? He didn't eat Gizzy did he :) Banjo is fine with any dog as long as they don't start something. Well and Robi who he thinks is his own personal punching bag :laugh:

That's 3 of us, possiably 4 if J joins us, any other takers? Next questions, time, type of food, place?

Valley CBR I know you live out aways too so your welcome to crash here the night with Toby too, as long as he doesn't eat pussycats for breakfast and we don't tell the neighbours I have lots of doggies sleeping over. Only thing will be that as Banjo is a boy dog too if they join us we will have to keep the boys separate, I have crates though and Jenna's bedroom so shouldn't be an issue while we are out and Banjo sleeps with his mum.

By the way don't have to be entered in the trial to join us if anyone else wants to come including interstate visitors they are welcome too.

I would love to come if I was closer :(

Baby will still be tortured even if I am not there :cooldance: I just won't be the one to do the torturing :(

Hmm, will chat to Mum and see if she will do ponies on Thursday morning. Can't really confirm until Tuesday though as need to make sure I can leave early from work :birthday:

And what does Banjo being a boy dog have to do with anything?? He didn't eat Gizzy did he :happydance: Banjo is fine with any dog as long as they don't start something. Well and Robi who he thinks is his own personal punching bag :laugh:

Don't worry Mirawee, I know Banjo plays nice, Toby too, just wanted to let Valley CBR know that we could keep the boys separate if necessary. :) Hey, we would separate them all while we went out to dinner anyway.

Hopefully you can join us, its not often that you get the chance being so far out.

Have spoken to J and she's in.

I would love to come if I was closer :(

Running out of bedrooms, but can give you an airmattress on the lounge floor if you want.

I can't leave work early but could probably get there at 6 to give you a hand Maureen, might be a bit late though.

I think it might be closed by then, don't think they will have training on the grounds that night as equipment will be set up and they won't be allowed to run it with their dogs, thanks though. Besides looks like we will be going out to let our hair down (well just a little) before Thursday. :(

I can't leave work early but could probably get there at 6 to give you a hand Maureen, might be a bit late though.

I think it might be closed by then, don't think they will have training on the grounds that night as equipment will be set up and they won't be allowed to run it with their dogs, thanks though. Besides looks like we will be going out to let our hair down (well just a little) before Thursday. :(

I will be coming to dinner and depending on my mum's mood I will either be driving home after or having both dogs delivered the next morning!

I thought about it at training and I think separating Toby from Lilly and Lincoln for the night might stress him and make him not perform his best the next day. Toby was good at training! I was awful, learning to handle is the hardest part :laugh: (And teaching weaves!) I think I will bring Lincoln to nationals cause he was a little angel sitting in the car in his crate while I was basically on the other side of the oval and not a peep from him!

I'd love to come :love: I'm an honorary trialler, or something of the sort :) I'm fine with anywhere!

I think it might be closed by then, don't think they will have training on the grounds that night as equipment will be set up and they won't be allowed to run it with their dogs, thanks though. Besides looks like we will be going out to let our hair down (well just a little) before Thursday. :laugh:

I will be coming to dinner and depending on my mum's mood I will either be driving home after or having both dogs delivered the next morning!

I thought about it at training and I think separating Toby from Lilly and Lincoln for the night might stress him and make him not perform his best the next day. Toby was good at training! I was awful, learning to handle is the hardest part :laugh: (And teaching weaves!) I think I will bring Lincoln to nationals cause he was a little angel sitting in the car in his crate while I was basically on the other side of the oval and not a peep from him!

Had Mason in the crate at tracking today, we we standing within sight and he tried to dig out the ventilation and ended up bending the crate ( my OH bent it back again) but I wasnt impressed with him, think I need to do a lot more crate training with him.

Had Mason in the crate at tracking today, we we standing within sight and he tried to dig out the ventilation and ended up bending the crate ( my OH bent it back again) but I wasnt impressed with him, think I need to do a lot more crate training with him.

I'd invest in a good wire one to be safe.