Western Australian Thread

Lab_Rat

Probably, but the Mars bar slice costs over $10 in chocolates alone ;)

Although I do already have the rice bubbles :mad

I'll be making a few things, remember we have 4 days to get through :o

Probably, but the Mars bar slice costs over $10 in chocolates alone ;)

Although I do already have the rice bubbles :mad

I'll be making a few things, remember we have 4 days to get through :o

Woah :mad I will make a donation to the Mars Bar Slice fund on Saturday! :mad I might make Rocky Road and my grandmas choc and peanut biscuts.

Edited by valleyCBR

I was doubting that I might make it down to the Nationals but now with all this talk of yummy food I think i am going to have to make a big effort!!! :o

At least come on Sunday! It's the Finals day!

I was doubting that I might make it down to the Nationals but now with all this talk of yummy food I think i am going to have to make a big effort!!! ;)

Which means I won't have dogs in and can relax! :o

I was doubting that I might make it down to the Nationals but now with all this talk of yummy food I think i am going to have to make a big effort!!! :o

I am going to try my best, if I come it will be Sunday as my club has no training due to the Nationals and its the only day i am really free, but saying that I could come down on the friday as I dont work fridays ;)

I was doubting that I might make it down to the Nationals but now with all this talk of yummy food I think i am going to have to make a big effort!!! ;)

If I come down and if OH comes with I may bring Mason, he needs to learn to be around other dogs but in his crate, so we will see how we go.

Whatever!

I am going to try my best, if I come it will be Sunday as my club has no training due to the Nationals and its the only day i am really free, but saying that I could come down on the friday as I dont work fridays :mad

Yeah come on Friday, I am hoping to hang out there all day (well, not all day, I want my sleep in dammit!!)

I will make violet crumble slice, probably as expensive as the mars bar one but oh sooooo gooooooooood!! Though I've never made it before, only my sister has, so mine might turn out awful ;)

Whatever!

It's not very likely! :mad

I am going to try my best, if I come it will be Sunday as my club has no training due to the Nationals and its the only day i am really free, but saying that I could come down on the friday as I dont work fridays :mad

Yeah come on Friday, I am hoping to hang out there all day (well, not all day, I want my sleep in dammit!!)

I will make violet crumble slice, probably as expensive as the mars bar one but oh sooooo gooooooooood!! Though I've never made it before, only my sister has, so mine might turn out awful ;)

Friday might be better for me actually, will let you know during the week and I will see if I need to steward etc.

This thread is supposed to be about doggie stuff dammit!

WHo posted pictures of those slices? :mad I have all the ingredients here and am just popping over to the shop to get some Crunchie Bars for the Violet Crumble Slice (I googled a recipe) :o

I'll never be skinny ;)

WHo posted pictures of those slices? :mad I have all the ingredients here and am just popping over to the shop to get some Crunchie Bars for the Violet Crumble Slice (I googled a recipe) ;)

I'll never be skinny :mad

How do you think those of us going to nationals feel? :mad

:mad I wouldn't change a thing! Gosh my metal crate is really peeing me off! I have asked for my X-Mas present already, I want dad to build me a built in crate for my car with drawers (sp?) underneath :o

WHo posted pictures of those slices? :mad I have all the ingredients here and am just popping over to the shop to get some Crunchie Bars for the Violet Crumble Slice (I googled a recipe) :o

I'll never be skinny ;)

Me either GR!!! Those slices sound devine :mad

I'll never be skinny ;)

Me either GR!!! Those slices sound devine :mad

I'll bring one tomorrow night hey? That still on?

WHo posted pictures of those slices? ;) I have all the ingredients here and am just popping over to the shop to get some Crunchie Bars for the Violet Crumble Slice (I googled a recipe) :love:

I'll never be skinny :)

Me either GR!!! Those slices sound devine :)

I'll bring one tomorrow night hey? That still on?

Yip sounds good!! :laugh:

Lincoln just had his first proper training, his focus aready far surpasses that of Toby's around other dogs :) . Toby did some work too and now they are both crashed on the couch with me. :heart:

How cold is it starting to get already? :)

Wow you must have sped home ;) :laugh: . I hope the Instructor didn't mind me doing my own thing :) . I didn't want to be disruptive to the class coming in and out so I'll train on the sidelines and do bits and pieces in class when they're doing something I want to work on. I like how it's a small group and they didn't do any 'paddock bashing' :love: .