Western Australian Thread

Lab_Rat

Valley, I do agree (for the most part), it was a tongue in cheek comment that got taken out of context! The ;) wasn't put there just for fun! :(

I didnt mean to 'have a go'. I just hear quite often, i pay your wages, thats what i pay my rates for. So the money bit is a bit of a sore spot for me

It was a poor choice of words on my account, money hungry wasn't the best description :confused: And as I said, was nothing to do with the workers, but to do with some of the ridiculous council laws out there.

Mirawee, yes best keep those thoughts off a public forum :eek:

Its all good.. I may have been a bit precious :rofl:

Enough of that. Who else is REALLY nervous for Sat? Or now you have Q's and sashes are you all confident Amypie? :)

I am since my horse got ridden last night for the first time in over 2 weeks and um :provoke: Saturday could be interesting!

By the way... you can collect numbers from 3-5pm on Wed for the Nationals :) I am sending OzJen and J down on Wed evening to set up cabanas :dunce: There is also a goody bag for competitiors :laugh: But it seems to be per handler not dog owner :(

RS your stewarding at Sothern River and Nationals? :provoke:

Yes. I'm a glutton for punishment.

I'm only stewarding the arvo this Sat but going down earlier to help out with the grub for judges and stewards :laugh:

Edited by RubyStar

RS your stewarding at Sothern River and Nationals? :provoke:

Yes. I'm a glutton for punishment.

I'm only stewarding the arvo this Sat but going down earlier to help out with the grub for judges and stewards :laugh:

Lol if they are running late (which they will be) I will have to pull ot of the PM trial because I start work at 5pm. :(

Enough of that. Who else is REALLY nervous for Sat? Or now you have Q's and sashes are you all confident Amypie? ;)

I'm getting pretty nervous, despite my giddy heights of success ( :) )

Need to stop being so nervous though! It's amazing how much the dog picks up on!

By the way... you can collect numbers from 3-5pm on Wed for the Nationals :( I am sending OzJen and J down on Wed evening to set up cabanas :( There is also a goody bag for competitiors :) But it seems to be per handler not dog owner :laugh:

I want to set up my gazebo on Wednesday too but I have no idea where the novice rings will be!

I'll have to get my numbers etc on Thursday morning unfortunately (7.30am - blerk!!!)

I'm only stewarding the arvo this Sat but going down earlier to help out with the grub for judges and stewards :dunce:

RS is a stewarding pro :provoke:

'Helping out' - is that what you call it? :laugh: Or did you mean to write 'digging in'? :):(

I'll just set up next to Ozjen's Gazebo so I'm not a loner :laugh:

Yep, and then you can be closer for me to get Mars Bar slice from you :provoke::(

How many gazebos are we going to set up between us? From my understanding we will have OzJen, J and I with 4 dogs, you with 1 (unless Trixie is coming for a visit :)), vCBR with 1 (or is Lincoln coming too?), and another one of my friends with 2. So between 8 and 10 dogs. So do you think we only need 3 cabanas or should we set up 4?

I'll probably have Trixie too (She doesn't deal well with being left at home alone!) so maybe the more Gazebos the better?

If there are 10 dogs it won't be that hard to fill 4 up! How many gazebo's do you have?

I just have my mini one :provoke:

I'll probably have Trixie too (She doesn't deal well with being left at home alone!) so maybe the more Gazebos the better?

If there are 10 dogs it won't be that hard to fill 4 up! How many gazebo's do you have?

I just have my mini one :provoke:

I have one, J has at least one, don't know about OzJen or Amanda (who has Mini Poodles) or vCBR :( I know that we can easily fit 4 dogs under a normal cabana (not your mini one) with space left over, particularly if cars are back up to them with dogs in the back of cars... Maybe we do need 4 though so that we can have room too :laugh:

Edited by mirawee

The rings for the Nationals will be set up before anyone is allowed to set up their cabanas :( Will have to remind Ozjen to set up well away from Jenna's rings :provoke:

Yep, like the next oval 8-), zany mongrel that she is.

No fair on the showbags. :laugh: , guess your the lucky one Mirrawee seeing as your doing all the work.

Amypie, I can pick up your numbers on Wednesday if you like, yours too Valley CBR (will need you to email me your last name though).