Western Australian Thread

Lab_Rat

OzJen, once she realized we meant business she wasn't too bad... but I really hope we don't have a replay of last years State Champs since she hasn't pulled those stunts in a long time :p Maybe you need to get her back checked again too :cry:

Thanks vCBR, I am pretty happy with my boy given he is still very immature and we have had a few issues to overcome along the way! Thus all the long breaks between shows for him. And he did it with mainly 8-10 point challenges as well :laugh:

Fairly good day for me :p Robi is now Ch Robi, getting the final two points he needed by taking out BOB at the Working Dog Show :cry: And Banjo got BOB as well with competition even - there were 3 kelpies there today (although one was only a baby) :laugh: Not so good for Robs in the Spitz Show but the judges reasons were certainly valid so I can't complain :laugh: Then did some jumping practise with Jenna, Abbey and Banjo before going home (oh and Asha a bit too - another feral Aussie) and the two young ones (Banjo in particular) were the star of the class, Jenna and Abbey were naughty girls :p So who knows what will happen next Friday!

Jenna could end up thrown over the pound fence on the way home on Friday, might mean a slight detour but if today was anything to go by I may have blown my dough entering her in the States and National.

Hope your reading this Jenna!

Throw her over my fence thanks...

OzJen, once she realized we meant business she wasn't too bad... but I really hope we don't have a replay of last years State Champs since she hasn't pulled those stunts in a long time :p Maybe you need to get her back checked again too :cry:

Thanks vCBR, I am pretty happy with my boy given he is still very immature and we have had a few issues to overcome along the way! Thus all the long breaks between shows for him. And he did it with mainly 8-10 point challenges as well :laugh:

Yep, have to admit I did wonder if she was maybe still a little sore with her behaviour today. Definetly want to fit in a visit to the chiro if we can. On hindsight I couldn't blame her for last years behaviour as she was trying to tell us she was hurting.

Heck, you know I'd never throw her over the pound fence and I'll keep blowing money on her one way or the other. :p

Fairly good day for me :rofl: Robi is now Ch Robi, getting the final two points he needed by taking out BOB at the Working Dog Show :p And Banjo got BOB as well with competition even - there were 3 kelpies there today (although one was only a baby) :p Not so good for Robs in the Spitz Show but the judges reasons were certainly valid so I can't complain :) Then did some jumping practise with Jenna, Abbey and Banjo before going home (oh and Asha a bit too - another feral Aussie) and the two young ones (Banjo in particular) were the star of the class, Jenna and Abbey were naughty girls :laugh: So who knows what will happen next Friday!

Jenna could end up thrown over the pound fence on the way home on Friday, might mean a slight detour but if today was anything to go by I may have blown my dough entering her in the States and National.

Hey does that mean you would be willing to adopt her if anything ever happened to me? :cry: My son sidestepped this question pretty quickly when I asked him. I wonder why! :laugh:

Just wanted to stop by and say thanks to Mirawee for the yummy chocolate chip bickies she handed around this morning - they were delicious :laugh:

Bedazzled and I are flying out first thing in the morning for the Sydney Royal - the competition is on Wednesday - so fingers crossed the boys do better than they both did today :cry:

Well if they don't Ptolomy - just tell the pilot to eject Scoota from the plane over SA on the return trip and I'll be ready and waiting for his arrival :laugh: . Actually tell Deb - same deal goes for Brookie - I'd happily take either :cry: .

Edited by ness

Good luck Ptolomy and Bedazzled :laugh: I am sure you will wow them like you usually do :laugh:

And no problems about the bickies either :rofl: I make lots then don't make them for a while as otherwise there is no way I could run lots of dogs in agility :p Although I did get told off for letting all you obedience people snaffle the macadamia ones :p But hey, I was the one who made them :cry:

Has Amy bought her new car? I saw a smart white Astra wagon and wondered if it was her?

No still got the old banger! I was in Mandurah today, didn't go to the trial.

Didn't know she was buying one, I thought she was saying she was stuck with her other one forever :laugh:

Amy, did you buy a new car and forget to tell us :cry: Don't think she was there today so probably not :p

You'd know about it if I had a new car :p

Yep I don't think my stupid green zombie car is ever going to die, it will last forever just to torture me :rofl:

Good luck Ptolomy & Bedazzled :laugh:

Just wanted to stop by and say thanks to Mirawee for the yummy chocolate chip bickies she handed around this morning - they were delicious :cry:

Bedazzled and I are flying out first thing in the morning for the Sydney Royal - the competition is on Wednesday - so fingers crossed the boys do better than they both did today :laugh:

Best of luck Ptolomy and Bedazzled know you guys will fly the flag high for WA, have a safe and sucessful journey.

Yes. Mirawee's bickies where yummy but the obedience people ate ALL the Macadamia ones and there wasn't any left for me. :p On a brighter note my Sis made her famous caramel slice and shared it with me and not the obedience people :p :laugh:

Fairly good day for me :) Robi is now Ch Robi, getting the final two points he needed by taking out BOB at the Working Dog Show :rofl: And Banjo got BOB as well with competition even - there were 3 kelpies there today (although one was only a baby) :p Not so good for Robs in the Spitz Show but the judges reasons were certainly valid so I can't complain ;) Then did some jumping practise with Jenna, Abbey and Banjo before going home (oh and Asha a bit too - another feral Aussie) and the two young ones (Banjo in particular) were the star of the class, Jenna and Abbey were naughty girls :) So who knows what will happen next Friday!

Hey does that mean you would be willing to adopt her if anything ever happened to me? :cry: My son sidestepped this question pretty quickly when I asked him. I wonder why! :laugh:

I often wonder what would happen to my dog if something happened to hubby and I as we have no family over here to take Mason on, its a scary thought actually :laugh: If Katie wont take her then I will :p

Although I did get told off for letting all you obedience people snaffle the macadamia ones :laugh: But hey, I was the one who made them :laugh:

I don't like macadamia's so took the choc ones, can't blame me :laugh: They were very yummy! Actually craving one right now for brekky with a coffee :laugh:

Fairly good day for me :cry: Robi is now Ch Robi, getting the final two points he needed by taking out BOB at the Working Dog Show :laugh: And Banjo got BOB as well with competition even - there were 3 kelpies there today (although one was only a baby) :laugh: Not so good for Robs in the Spitz Show but the judges reasons were certainly valid so I can't complain :mad Then did some jumping practise with Jenna, Abbey and Banjo before going home (oh and Asha a bit too - another feral Aussie) and the two young ones (Banjo in particular) were the star of the class, Jenna and Abbey were naughty girls :eek: So who knows what will happen next Friday!

Hey does that mean you would be willing to adopt her if anything ever happened to me? :laugh: My son sidestepped this question pretty quickly when I asked him. I wonder why! :laugh:

If I have council permission to have several dogs and a large property by then, then yes of course I will! :eek:

Fairly good day for me :o Robi is now Ch Robi, getting the final two points he needed by taking out BOB at the Working Dog Show :eek: And Banjo got BOB as well with competition even - there were 3 kelpies there today (although one was only a baby) :laugh: Not so good for Robs in the Spitz Show but the judges reasons were certainly valid so I can't complain :D Then did some jumping practise with Jenna, Abbey and Banjo before going home (oh and Asha a bit too - another feral Aussie) and the two young ones (Banjo in particular) were the star of the class, Jenna and Abbey were naughty girls :mad So who knows what will happen next Friday!

Hey does that mean you would be willing to adopt her if anything ever happened to me? :laugh: My son sidestepped this question pretty quickly when I asked him. I wonder why! :laugh:

I often wonder what would happen to my dog if something happened to hubby and I as we have no family over here to take Mason on, its a scary thought actually :eek: If Katie wont take her then I will :laugh:

I will take Mason in a heartbeat if he had nowhere to go :cry:

I don't like macadamia's so took the choc ones, can't blame me :laugh: They were very yummy! Actually craving one right now for brekky with a coffee :laugh:

We won't blame you... I think you were the only obedience person who didn't take a macadamia one though :laugh:

And I am about to have a bicky with my hot chocolate :laugh:

Yes. Mirawee's bickies where yummy but the obedience people ate ALL the Macadamia ones and there wasn't any left for me. :laugh: On a brighter note my Sis made her famous caramel slice and shared it with me and not the obedience people :laugh::laugh:

What you got against obedience people! You are one on the odd occasion :eek:

Caramel slice, mmmmm... I have such a bad sweet tooth!

Good luck Ptolomy and Bedazzled!!!! :laugh:

Although I did get told off for letting all you obedience people snaffle the macadamia ones :eek: But hey, I was the one who made them :laugh:

I don't like macadamia's so took the choc ones, can't blame me :laugh: They were very yummy! Actually craving one right now for brekky with a coffee :eek:

I don't like them either but I loovvvee white chocolate so I usually pick the macadamias out and throw them away :laugh: Why can't someone make a white chocolate cookie without macadamias?! :laugh:

I don't like them either but I loovvvee white chocolate so I usually pick the macadamias out and throw them away :laugh: Why can't someone make a white chocolate cookie without macadamias?! :laugh:

You're in the Nationals aren't you? Or coming to watch? I was going to try and make some real white choc and macadamia bickies (ie not use cocoa like I did since I was cooking so late :laugh: ) I could always make a few without macadamias :laugh: Although won't guarantee taste since I have to play with the recipe a bit to figure out substitutions for cocoa!

You're in the Nationals aren't you? Or coming to watch? I was going to try and make some real white choc and macadamia bickies (ie not use cocoa like I did since I was cooking so late :laugh: ) I could always make a few without macadamias :eek: Although won't guarantee taste since I have to play with the recipe a bit to figure out substitutions for cocoa!

Didn't the double choc ones have white chocolate bits too?

I am coming to steward, so save me some without macadamias!!! :laugh: