Western Australian Thread

Lab_Rat

I'm guessing bedazzled owns Bobby Dazzler :laugh: . The indigenous folk sure love that area. I bet you have some stories to tell :rofl: . I noticed the council has put a toilet in for them.

valley are you serious? if you are you can steward with me!

but if you have to work on Sunday you might be pushing it! it is a good way of seeing a trial in action though, and we usually finish before 12pm cos it isnt a huge event.

I am thinking you are probably like the first member who isn't on the committee who is willng to come down and help without being asked...

I work alternate Sundays so the 18th I am free. I am serious, stewarding is great way to learn about obidience/agility and see some great handlers up close. In the crowd you tend to get too carried away chatting to watch the dogs! :rofl:

I am going to try obidience seriously with Lincoln cause I think he has the right focus and motivation but I don't understand it at all, what better way to learn? :laugh:

valley are you serious? if you are you can steward with me!

but if you have to work on Sunday you might be pushing it! it is a good way of seeing a trial in action though, and we usually finish before 12pm cos it isnt a huge event.

I am thinking you are probably like the first member who isn't on the committee who is willng to come down and help without being asked...

ETA - i think i'm confused...

on the 18th i am at an OES open show

but THIS sunday (when the last retrieving training day is) i am at an obedience trial...

Ah ok. This Sunday I am working 9am -3pm so I cant. :laugh: Can you possibly move the gun dog trial? :rofl:

RS NOone will be laughing!! I am just really glad you entered :rofl:

what we really need is some gundogs winning the gundog club obedience trial :laugh: no pressure though

btw RS are you a member of the GDC?

Valley that is a bummer I was totally hoping you were free...

what we really need is some gundogs winning the gundog club obedience trial :laugh: no pressure though

Yes RS it would be awsome if you got your CD at the GCD trial! (I knocked on wood so its not jinxed!)

what we really need is some gundogs winning the gundog club obedience trial :rofl: no pressure though

Well you've got some Tollers entered, there's sure to be some winning potential there :rofl: No pressure huh, Ptolomy?? :laugh:

Well if you put a kind word in for me to the judge to get my last pass :rofl::mad:laugh: Then a gundog might get her next title at the gundog club trial :rofl:

No I'm not a member :rofl:

If you were you would so win the trophy for obidience dog of the year, if I remember right last year no dog had results submitted. (ST is that right?)

you are right valley! but... you have to be a MEMBER!!

although i dont blame you for not being a member... unless you are into field or retreiving, or showing, we don't really offer that much more... oh except an exquisitely written newsletter :rofl:

been meaning to do something about that but haven't got around to it!! maybe we need a sub committee for gundog meets or something...

vCBR, if you want to get Lincoln used to gunfire bring him to my place :laugh: Will just have to make sure Dad is home and happy to do some shooting practise :rofl:

Tiggy, I haven't noticed a toilet :rofl: And I park there to get the train every day! Have had some interesting conversations with the locals :rofl:

you are right valley! but... you have to be a MEMBER!!

although i dont blame you for not being a member... unless you are into field or retreiving, or showing, we don't really offer that much more... oh except an exquisitely written newsletter :laugh:

been meaning to do something about that but haven't got around to it!! maybe we need a sub committee for gundog meets or something...

I think gettng an obidience trophy for a $10 membership is a pretty good deal! :rofl:

Mirawee that is something that posibly ST and definetly me will be up for.

hey valley Ari's (older) niece got a third in novice retrieving the other day...

there is hope for us yet!

Ari will be great she has the right attitude! I am sure it was you I was talking to about getting dogs used to gun fire... Maybe not :rofl: We could bring a bumper or something and borrow Mirawees lake and have the noise, and the water retrieves.

What a shame you never got into gun dogs Mirawee!

Edited by valleyCBR

:) hello!

Just wanting to double check.... Tracking is this Saturday yes?! :)

Yep, so early to bed :D early to rise, :o we have to be at Gnangara by 8am, :) the getting out of bed is the hardest part for me but looking forward to the tracking. :mad

I think that ValleyCBR can do good signatures Doodlebliss :mad

Yes you can pimp out my sig skills ST :) I would love to make you one with Ari, Char and James (I actually have pics of all 3) all I need is Spartan...

Ooowww! could you make me one too valleyCBR, of my fur and feather kids if I sent you some pics and also could you tell me how to attach it as I am a computer dunce.

I am so jealous of all the lovely ones on here.

:) hello!

Just wanting to double check.... Tracking is this Saturday yes?! :eek:

Yep, so early to bed :D early to rise, :o we have to be at Gnangara by 8am, :) the getting out of bed is the hardest part for me but looking forward to the tracking. :mad

When I contacted Trackwest this week they said if we need to hand on money or forms could we pls try be there by 07h30 am :)