Western Australian Thread

Lab_Rat

Well Done CNR

I can imagine it would feel pretty awesome

:thumbsup:

Another brag, I took out another Best in Group again today with the standard poodle, and he got the last points needed for his grand champion title.... it was such a thrill, athough other handlers got the other 956 points, it was nice to take him to back to back Best in Groups to get the final 44 needed points!

Another brag, I took out another Best in Group again today with the standard poodle, and he got the last points needed for his grand champion title.... it was such a thrill, athough other handlers got the other 956 points, it was nice to take him to back to back Best in Groups to get the final 44 needed points!

Congatulations, that would be a great buzz to get those final points for the Grand.

:cry: Wanna bet!??!!! His first run of anything agility is scary! He back chats all the way and I really need to be a better handler...I wonder if mirawee wants the job?!! :thumbsup:

Mate, you won't be the only one! Look out for Feral Aussie!!!!

Hey bedazzledx2, Jenna isn't feral she's just full of the joy of life and wants everyone to know it. :cry:

I'm going to assume it's Jenna your talking about as you couldn't possiably class that clever boy Brookie as feral. :)

I hope you all had a great weekend guys :thumbsup:

You poor thing Hannah! What an average few days you have had! I didn't even know you were there on Saturday - i was on the other side showing Charlie.

Which, btw, is a little brag for us.... it was a little open show, but Charlie took out Best in Group on Saturday - I am hoping we can crack a champ show this year...

SANY0769-1.jpg

CnR, it was great to see you win again today... the poodle was lovely and you handled to perfection as usual :)

RS - congratulations!! What pretty rosettes and medals you have there!!

Edited by SparkyTansy

Congrats to you too Sparky well done

:thumbsup:

I hope you all had a great weekend guys :)

You poor thing Hannah! What an average few days you have had! I didn't even know you were there on Saturday - i was on the other side showing Charlie.

Which, btw, is a little brag for us.... it was a little open show, but Charlie took out Best in Group on Saturday - I am hoping we can crack a champ show this year...

SANY0769-1.jpg

CnR, it was great to see you win again today... the poodle was lovely and you handled to perfection as usual :cry:

I hope you all had a great weekend guys :thanks:

SANY0769-1.jpg

CnR, it was great to see you win again today... the poodle was lovely and you handled to perfection as usual :laugh:

Well done ST and Charlie! The gundog ring only had 15 dogs in it! Hopefully nothing will go wrong and I will make it to the Kalamunda show! :confused:

Edited by valleyCBR

might be... but there are plenty single brown legged foxies with excellent handlers around.... :)

Hey she's not the only single brown legged Foxie!

602.jpg

I've seen another one on the net somewhere too but can't find it now.

RS- didn't you have a trial on this weekend??? or am i way off! how did it go?

Got home quite late! It went for quite a long time today.

Trial went very well! 2 novice passes down with 2 first places to boot :thanks:

Here is my baby, she is extremely buggered! As am I - why am I still up?!?!?!

rubynovicewins.jpg

Awwww, look at her :love: She looks absolutely stuffed! Good work Ruby and RS :D :confused: One to go ;)

I want a rosette! They're pretty :p

I hope you all had a great weekend guys :D

SANY0769-1.jpg

CnR, it was great to see you win again today... the poodle was lovely and you handled to perfection as usual :D

Well done ST! Wow, Charlie sure is fluffy! No wonder he takes so long to groom! :laugh:

Good going CnR too :D That must've been quite a thrill.

Bedazzledx2, I really don't think I classify as a better handler :rofl: Just a sillier one to run 4 dogs :eek: How is your kelpie hunt coming? I have been informed that I am having pick red/tan bitch from a show lines litter coming up later this year (red/tan bitch x black/tan dog) :D Would love to but will see what happens closer to the time :clap:

OzJen, Jenna isn't feral any more... she is just noisy ;) She and Brooky are the perfect couple, although both are so busy talking they would never listen to the other :)

Hey CnR...

Wouldn't be this Poodle??

4495897770_5f4dbf9ae9_o.jpg

;)

Congrats! :rofl:

More pics from General Specials on Monday here...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/dogshowphotos...57623780967612/

Feel free to share and use wherever. If you click on the image then "all sizes" you can download the large version. :eek:

Ohhh... Thats him, my lovely Llewis!!! Love the job Im dong squashing that topknot... Luckily it just bounces back :D

Thanks everyone for the congrats!!! It was such a thrill, and Im so sad he is going home... wish he could stay a little longer.

Huge congrats to you too ST!! I really hope you get that Ch show BIG this year... It was good to meet James and I cant beleive how great he was with Hemi!

AP thanks yes Charlie is rather fluffy! You can see my reluctance to bring him to a dog meet anywhere where tehre is burrs etc... even at piney lakes he'd probably take home a pine cone in his coat!!

Yep I can see why ;) I reckon he could fit several pine cones in that coat :rofl:

Thanks CnR - yes James is my special man, he is very good with the babies and most dogs... although he took a special dislike to the labs at our last meet!! poor things they were just being friendly and he got all overwhelmed!

I really liked that poodle you showed... must have been a thrill putting those last points on him for his grand!

Guest RosieFT

Congrats SnT.. wow alot of hair to keep control of!! what did the working dogs look like at the end of the day? or did they keep them short?

Amypie - hee hee i have seen one other, a long time ago, was trying to get some info on training foxies and came across this guy's blog.. he had a brown (or was it black...) legged foxie whom he obviously adored!

I have broken mine, perhaps i could switch her out for that puppy? Although that puppy is already stockier than Rosie will ever be!!! sigh. practising at home is not all it is cracked up to be! esp. when you only have a tiny bit of space. She is not as switched on and revved up at home. i was teaching her to enter the tunnel from different places and then she would get to chase the ball. move onto dog walk and she ran for tunnel almost every time wanting the ball.. sigh... oh and the dog walk is now a dog crawl. Been working on contact at the end, so now she slowly moves along it to the end. i guess if it was easy everyone would do it! LOL.

oh, btw, i blame the handler not the dog! if only i could just download some knowledge into my thick skull!! :-)

okees, see you tonight... front cross front cross front cross.... ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

heee

oh, lovely poodle... i saw a beautiful one today. My mum's Bichon groomer (ex bichon breeder and shower) now owns the most beautiful std poodle i have ever seen. He came to agility last term too. He is just gorgeous.

Guest RosieFT

ok.. my new mantra! LOL.. i am off to 'be one with my dog' Doing a serpentine with a front cross in it (as per instructors instructions) is tricky with a retaining wall right in front of you LOL... okees..

turning into my dog as we speak.... *WATER* *BALL* wowwwweeeeeeeeeee that is just SOOOO cool... why did i not realise before what amazing things they are!!!!!!!

ok.. yep,, too much sugar today... got to calm right down heee

ok.. my new mantra! LOL.. i am off to 'be one with my dog' Doing a serpentine with a front cross in it (as per instructors instructions) is tricky with a retaining wall right in front of you LOL... okees..

turning into my dog as we speak.... *WATER* *BALL* wowwwweeeeeeeeeee that is just SOOOO cool... why did i not realise before what amazing things they are!!!!!!!

ok.. yep,, too much sugar today... got to calm right down heee

You sure it's only sugar? :thumbsup::)

Guest RosieFT

weeeelll, tis the first noneaster day of school holidays... THAT could be why ... nah.. actually i love having my kids home... please remind me i said that when they start trying to kill each other... LOL

:-)