Western Australian Thread

Lab_Rat

Happy Easter everyone!

Was Amypie at agility on Saturday? I missed entries for states and because of work and some other things my agility trials are April 24th than nationals! :cry:

Nope missed the closing date unfortunately. Spent yesterday rounding up stuff for making my jumps.

My next trial is the state trial then southern river the next weekend (both am and pm trials) then the GSDA trial the next day, then NATIONALS!!! :(

OzJen, I have been looking at the photos already :D Will get some of both Varda and Banjo. Do you think Jenna jumped the broad high enough too? I think she thought there should be a bar over the top :( Some good photos fo her too ;)

I am not doing any of the trials between the States and Nationals :D Will be showing horses instead :laugh: I think of my dogs only Jenna may benefit from having 16 runs (plus finals if lucky!) over 2 weeks :laugh: Varda and Abbey I think would definitely not like it thus the weekend off :D

Happy Easter everyone!

Was Amypie at agility on Saturday? I missed entries for states and because of work and some other things my agility trials are April 24th than nationals! :laugh:

Nope missed the closing date unfortunately. Spent yesterday rounding up stuff for making my jumps.

My next trial is the state trial then southern river the next weekend (both am and pm trials) then the GSDA trial the next day, then NATIONALS!!! :D

Just posted my entries for Southern River - looking forward to meeting you guys - but nobody laugh if I lose the plot and the BC goes feral. :laugh:

Happy Easter everyone!

Was Amypie at agility on Saturday? I missed entries for states and because of work and some other things my agility trials are April 24th than nationals! :laugh:

My next trial is the state trial then southern river the next weekend (both am and pm trials) then the GSDA trial the next day, then NATIONALS!!! ;)

Just posted my entries for Southern River - looking forward to meeting you guys - but nobody laugh if I lose the plot and the BC goes feral. :laugh:

Southern River will be Toby's second trial so Toby will be more likely to go feral. :D

Anyone know if city farmers or better pets and gardens are open tomorrow? Their websites are no help, mention nothing about easter trading.

Edited by Mim

Anyone know if city farmers or better pets and gardens are open tomorrow? Their websites are no help, mention nothing about easter trading.

If you go on the City Farmers website and look at the contact us or trading hrs page they give the easter opening hrs, I was at City Farmers today and am almost sure they are open tomorrow :driving:

Mim, I was in city farmers southern river on Thursday. I think they were only closing on Friday. so should be open tomorow, possibly shorter hours. 10.00 - 4 rings a bell :driving:

If you go on the City Farmers website and look at the contact us or trading hrs page they give the easter opening hrs, I was at City Farmers today and am almost sure they are open tomorrow :(

Omg how did I miss that! I musn't have scrolled all the way down the page ;) :driving:

Thanks Joelle and Masons mum :)

If you go on the City Farmers website and look at the contact us or trading hrs page they give the easter opening hrs, I was at City Farmers today and am almost sure they are open tomorrow :(

Omg how did I miss that! I musn't have scrolled all the way down the page ;) :driving:

Thanks Joelle and Masons mum :)

No worries I never saw it at first yesterday either, I needed to go toCity Farmers as I always weigh my boy on their scale and he has lost one Kg, I am trimming him down just a little, will keep him at his current weight now :laugh:

supposedly. her supposed husband who was supposedly a member of the Mafia came on here once threatening a few members.

Us OLD-DOLERS have seen some beauties

I think that one was related to the surfing cat person, can't remember his name but I remember it starting with a G... I think?

Is that RosieFT and Amypie I spy in the video ;) .

http://www.agilityclubwa.com/

Lol it is too!! :(

Oh yeah! I spied them too :driving:

What is the song that is playing with that clip?

Guest RosieFT

might be... but there are plenty single brown legged foxies with excellent handlers around.... :driving:

heehee good spotting. Isn't Amie good? Love her little Kyzer zoomie dude :-)

Happy Easter everyone!

Was Amypie at agility on Saturday? I missed entries for states and because of work and some other things my agility trials are April 24th than nationals! ;)

My next trial is the state trial then southern river the next weekend (both am and pm trials) then the GSDA trial the next day, then NATIONALS!!! :(

Just posted my entries for Southern River - looking forward to meeting you guys - but nobody laugh if I lose the plot and the BC goes feral. :driving:

I'll be stewarding so say hi!

RS- didn't you have a trial on this weekend??? or am i way off! how did it go?

Got home quite late! It went for quite a long time today.

Trial went very well! 2 novice passes down with 2 first places to boot :driving:

Here is my baby, she is extremely buggered! As am I - why am I still up?!?!?!

rubynovicewins.jpg

Congratulations rubystar! :driving: ;) You must be so proud of yourself and Ruby. She looks so tired.

Another Q guys. Is there a way I can get a copy of the dogswest magazine from May 2007?

Guest RosieFT

woohoo!!! I am soooo happy for you !!!!!!!!!!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!! champagne on tues? :-)

well done to you both!! Must have been all that training help i provided (big :( ) LOL or she thought you would make her play with that weird terrier thing again if she didn't behave.... LOL

yay for you!! :-) ;) :driving:

Well done RS, thats fantastic..

I have my own little brag, yesterday i showed a visiting standard poodle from SA 'Llewis' Ch Remkyn Dont Call Me Crazy, wse had a quick 5 minute practice before the show started and I went on to win Best of Breed, then BEST IN GROUP! He showed very very well, and I wish he was here all the time! Off to another show today!!!