Western Australian Thread

Lab_Rat

This one is for sale, and they offered him to me but as gorgeous as he is, he's not the colour I want :(

Where did you go this afternoon?? I would have sooo come with you, LOVE puppies lol! I am going to be so clever with my next pup when I get him one day and start the training early, i have learnt so much with Mason so the next one will be a :rofl:

The breeder I met at K9 put me onto her friend who breeds under her prefix coz she had puppies - I went to meet them and put my name down with them for their next litter, and to see their current puppies. You would have loved it Candice! I didn't want to come home! :angel:

I probably would have come home with another dog and Mau would have killed me :(:rofl: Sigh maybe in 2 or 3 years time....

Welllllllllll..... shall I give you the breeders details? :D You can make an appt to go see the puppy?! :(

Guest RosieFT

GR - over to the left and behind the toilets and lake, they have really fun stuff for the kids. It is set out in different sections so you don't even know the other bits are there until you investigate. they have one of those climbing pyramids that kids love, then they have another bit with a boat for younger kids, then another section with speaker/sound things you can talk into and be heard on the other side out of another one. Some swings.. oh and a whole line of about 20 agility looking tyre for kids to crawl through. Soooo wanted to put rosie through them but lake was too close to let her off lead hee hee. Lots of sculptures hidden here and there, of frogs, birds etc. Just really nicely done and a HUGE hit with my kids (they are 5 and 7 in may) .

There were some people with radio controlled yachts on the lake and it all looked so beautiful and serene... oh and there is a spot up on the hill that has a sign saying it can be hired out for wedding etc... so my daughter Sasha told me when she is bigger she is going to get married there LOL.. then to make her afternoon a bridal party appeared going to that spot LOL

I was wise to the lake as last time we went there i saw some poor owner dragging a VERY wet setter from the lake !! eek!

MM- nawww thanks re foxie comment. :-) I think labrador and golden retrievers are just toooo cute as puppies.. i have a photo with me when i was around 3 with our black lab puppy "Beth" . I will always have a soft spot for labs :-) .

This one is for sale, and they offered him to me but as gorgeous as he is, he's not the colour I want :(

Where did you go this afternoon?? I would have sooo come with you, LOVE puppies lol! I am going to be so clever with my next pup when I get him one day and start the training early, i have learnt so much with Mason so the next one will be a :rofl:

The breeder I met at K9 put me onto her friend who breeds under her prefix coz she had puppies - I went to meet them and put my name down with them for their next litter, and to see their current puppies. You would have loved it Candice! I didn't want to come home! :angel:

I probably would have come home with another dog and Mau would have killed me :(:rofl: Sigh maybe in 2 or 3 years time....

Welllllllllll..... shall I give you the breeders details? :D You can make an appt to go see the puppy?! :(

Nah I really want another lab ( think i need therapy, 2 will be a handful) :( , next time it will be a yellow male so that I have one of each but goldies are my second fav after labs, they also have such friendly personality's. When you get a pup I will go with you to see them.

I just found out the empty block next door is a proposed 240 unit retirement village!!!! :D :angel::(:rofl::(:rofl:

So we like Mirawee will probably be up and moving from the area soon. :(

Just the thing I need to hear in my sick bed. The developer is coming over Monday and it will take all my strength not to spit in his face :(

GR - over to the left and behind the toilets and lake, they have really fun stuff for the kids. It is set out in different sections so you don't even know the other bits are there until you investigate. they have one of those climbing pyramids that kids love, then they have another bit with a boat for younger kids, then another section with speaker/sound things you can talk into and be heard on the other side out of another one. Some swings.. oh and a whole line of about 20 agility looking tyre for kids to crawl through. Soooo wanted to put rosie through them but lake was too close to let her off lead hee hee. Lots of sculptures hidden here and there, of frogs, birds etc. Just really nicely done and a HUGE hit with my kids (they are 5 and 7 in may) .

There were some people with radio controlled yachts on the lake and it all looked so beautiful and serene... oh and there is a spot up on the hill that has a sign saying it can be hired out for wedding etc... so my daughter Sasha told me when she is bigger she is going to get married there LOL.. then to make her afternoon a bridal party appeared going to that spot LOL

I was wise to the lake as last time we went there i saw some poor owner dragging a VERY wet setter from the lake !! eek!

MM- nawww thanks re foxie comment. :-) I think labrador and golden retrievers are just toooo cute as puppies.. i have a photo with me when i was around 3 with our black lab puppy "Beth" . I will always have a soft spot for labs :-) .

I think I want to go and play in that playground! :angel:

I love the name Beth for a black lab! :D A doler (RIP) named her black lab Bess which I also like.

Nah I really want another lab ( think i need therapy, 2 will be a handful) :rofl: , next time it will be a yellow male so that I have one of each but goldies are my second fav after labs, they also have such friendly personality's. When you get a pup I will go with you to see them.

Hehehe, you can babysit the puppy, and train it for me!!! :(

I think I want to go and play in that playground! :angel:

I love the name Beth for a black lab! :D A doler (RIP) named her black lab Bess which I also like.

Nah I really want another lab ( think i need therapy, 2 will be a handful) :rofl: , next time it will be a yellow male so that I have one of each but goldies are my second fav after labs, they also have such friendly personality's. When you get a pup I will go with you to see them.

Hehehe, you can babysit the puppy, and train it for me!!! :(

I will pup sit it for sure!! I think mason's behaviour is getting better dont you think??

I will pup sit it for sure!! I think mason's behaviour is getting better dont you think??

I just had to quote that bit so I have something to refer to when I ask you to puppysit! :angel:

And yes, all that training with Mason is definitely showing! Well done! :D

I just had to quote that bit so I have something to refer to when I ask you to puppysit! :angel:

And yes, all that training with Mason is definitely showing! Well done! :D

He is much less easily distracted at the moment, I havent been teaching him anything to help his distraction so it must just be age...

FREE TO ANY HOME - almost 8 year old Golden Retriever. Easy going, too laid back, shows potential in scent tracking, non existant recall. :D

Currently exhausted, and wouldn't even notice a change of owner. Pick up Perth. Just PM me.

I'll take him!! :(

What did he do? :rofl: Or should I keep reading the thread to find out? :angel:

FREE TO ANY HOME - almost 8 year old Golden Retriever. Easy going, too laid back, shows potential in scent tracking, non existant recall. :angel:

Currently exhausted, and wouldn't even notice a change of owner. Pick up Perth. Just PM me.

LOL!! Dougal was so funny when he gate crashed that party!!!

If any of the dogs are going to pass for guide dogs in training its my boy, on lead he is not too bad and at least he is a lab, with a guide dog harness on he would look the part.. :rofl: :D

When I've been training Ruby, I've overheard quite a few people saying something about a Guide Dog :( I've had this training Ruby on walks, and when I've had her up at the shops to do some distraction training.

This one is for sale, and they offered him to me but as gorgeous as he is, he's not the colour I want :D

Oh wow who's are they? I think he is gorgeous, I personally love the light coloured ones but I know you love the dark ones!

retrievers sure make one of the best looking adorable pups!!! sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute... :-) are you going to get another dog? what colour?

I just wanted to thank whoever it was (oops!) who brought piney lakes to my attention with a dol meet. We went there this pm as a family and it was SO good. the dog got a good walk, the kids got to play on the absolutely awesome park that is there for kids, and OH and myself could come home knowing we could tick off two boxes *dog walked and happy.. *kids excersized and happy LOL

Although, Rosie was a little minx.. she knows that lake is there and kept trying to sidle off for a swim. When on leash at the kids park she was a super dork as we had not only walked past magic lake.. but there were about 15 ducks resting on side of lake that she had spotted. I am sure she has retriever in her somewhere.... she loves to retrieve, loves water and loves ducks.... can't you see it? must be a foxtriever..... hee

Some people I met at Riverside put me onto Piney Lakes! Shame it's a bit further away from me otherwise I'd go there more often! It is a good spot for DOL meets though! :D

Yes, I want a dark puppy..... like the colour of the Mum or darker....... need to bide my time :(

Foxtriever :angel:

I think we need another Piney Lakes meet, love that place too! :rofl:

This one is for sale, and they offered him to me but as gorgeous as he is, he's not the colour I want :D

Oh wow who's are they? I think he is gorgeous, I personally love the light coloured ones but I know you love the dark ones!

That night I came down to K9, I met that breeder who had the most beautiful dark Goldie boy, and she put me onto these breeders who breed under her prefix and with some of her dogs.

This one is for sale, and they offered him to me but as gorgeous as he is, he's not the colour I want :rofl:

Where did you go this afternoon?? I would have sooo come with you, LOVE puppies lol! I am going to be so clever with my next pup when I get him one day and start the training early, i have learnt so much with Mason so the next one will be a :D

It's great isn't it when you learn so much with your first that you can't wait to get stuck into the second! I got Millie a bit too soon to count her as my second dog I could pass my "knowledge" onto.... but I really hope I do better with my next!! :angel: I did learn a bit with Ruby though which made teaching Millie a bit easier, but I can't wait to get a puppy in a few years time :(

This one is for sale, and they offered him to me but as gorgeous as he is, he's not the colour I want :rofl:

Where did you go this afternoon?? I would have sooo come with you, LOVE puppies lol! I am going to be so clever with my next pup when I get him one day and start the training early, i have learnt so much with Mason so the next one will be a :(

The breeder I met at K9 put me onto her friend who breeds under her prefix coz she had puppies - I went to meet them and put my name down with them for their next litter, and to see their current puppies. You would have loved it Candice! I didn't want to come home! :D

Nawww I would have come to have puppy cuddles too! Is this a friend of the woman you told me you met when you came down to see us after agility?

Edit: you answered this above :angel:

Edited by RubyStar

This place sounds great! I've been there obviously but haven't seen all this stuff! Maybe next DOL meet we should go investigating a bit more? :D

Guest RosieFT

heee ok, let me clarify.. for my kids it was fantastic.. not so sure you guys would *quite* see it through their eyes.. although would love to see any of you attempt the 101 tyres like my kids did LOL heee heee

yes foxtriever.. hmmm could be the latest DD LOL ;-)

I'm a big kid at heart :angel:

Nah I don't mean I want to investigate to use the equipment (though I do love the swings :D) but I wouldn't mind checking out what other stuff there is and I didn't get to see the lake last time :(

Edit: 101 tyres sounds like fun for all ages :rofl:

Edited by RubyStar

This one is for sale, and they offered him to me but as gorgeous as he is, he's not the colour I want :laugh:

I also love the light ones but the dark ones are pretty too, Dougal is quite light so if GR gets a dark one she can have one of each....

Yeah I think my next dog I would know better and teach them correctly from the beginning, saying that I have had 2 dogs prior but that was 10 years ago and no one had started positive reward training it was all check chains etc, no wonder Gabby gave me the middle finger continually, so I guess Mason does count as my first, I have learnt so much already!