Western Australian Thread

Lab_Rat

We wont be showing for a while. Ody got out (dont ask) and got rear ended by a car Bout 3 weeks ago. Well it looks that way. He had bleeding from his behind, and also was peeing blood for 4 days. He also had alot of grazes all over him. He is alot better now but still not 100%. Still favouring his right rear hind leg a bit. So taking it easy for a while. Oh and the morning of his accident, I mated him and Kimba so I am hoping for little Ody+Kimba puppies early April :offtopic:

We will do the Gero Champ Show here in May. Hopefully Ody is 100% by then.

I am at the Classic Sat and Sunday. I was going to go down yesterday with Lincoln so he could see what a show was like before his first show but I had to work so I went down Friday instead (and left Lincoln at home).

Speaking of the show this weekend any results? :laugh:

I am at the Classic Sat and Sunday. I was going to go down yesterday with Lincoln so he could see what a show was like before his first show but I had to work so I went down Friday instead (and left Lincoln at home).

Speaking of the show this weekend any results? ;)

Yank BIS peke RUIS.

I did OK, Bitch CC and RUBOB with the dally i showed, and Baby of breed with another Dally

Res CC with a dane girl that I showed for the first time, she can tend to be spooky, but she stood for exam!

I also got to lead train my new Chi puppy that I am going to be showing.. Freddie got carried most of the way, and had 2 mins on the ground I think!

Hey Amypie ( :laugh: :laugh: I just really read your name for the first time! For some dumbass reason I thought it was Ampie - I always check name spelling and realised its actually Amy pie :champagne::cheer: Ohhh what a DH!)

Anyway, I digress! The hounds are on Friday night and Monday night. Friday nights judging (depending on temp.) starts at 7pm - but going by the weeks weather, will probably be put back! Mondays starts at 6pm.

I too hope there will be Senjis there :) , love em! Davina usually has her crew out and about so you should see some there!

Rat

No worries! Davina is so approachable - loves talking Senjis!! Her dogs are pretty cute too :champagne:

If they werent such hunting oriented beasties Id have a whole herd! Bit difficult living in the midst of a National Park full of roos!

Rat

Guest belgian.blue
B.B and Christina I won't be at obidience this evening. :thumbsup:

Oh that sucks. Ivy and I are going. Who will we chat to!!