Western Australian Thread

Lab_Rat

Yep I'm aiming for Novice Jumping but might try out a Novice Agility course as well (bypassing the weavers - that's allowed right? )

If Banjo goes that's fine because you're not a noob handler, whereas I am very much so!

I'll just get someone to make a big distraction when it's my turn so that no one watches me :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Ohhh I just saw there is a dancing with dogs comp/event on Friday night in Midland... may have to drop the work event and head over to that... anyone know how long they go for? Vetting time is 6.30 with judging time 7pm...

This sounds interesting! I think I need to know more :thumbsup:

Ohhh I just saw there is a dancing with dogs comp/event on Friday night in Midland... may have to drop the work event and head over to that... anyone know how long they go for? Vetting time is 6.30 with judging time 7pm...

This sounds interesting! I think I need to know more :D

It is sooo fun to watch, dogs and their handlers dancing to music! doing spiffy tricks too.. Its at Jack Mann oval on Bishop Road, they have midland, but I think its Middle swan.. its just off Roe/Toodyay Road, or near the corner of great northern Hwy and Roe Hwy

Pretty much. We are asking people to come a bit early to help set up especially for the agility. There will be 2 agility rings and 3 obedience rings. Enjoy :D

I don't get a journal, and I was going to PM Ptolomy about it, but some people here are interested so I'll ask here :D

Do you just roll up, and pay $2 and wait your turn to have a run? (Agility)

There's nothing that really needs to be done beforehand?

I took Toby to his first obidience class last night, was pleasantly suprised, we are in advanced! :laugh: Still work to do though like stand and gluing him to my left.

Lincoln has show class tonight. He is going to be a terror :D . He hates being hand stacked unless he is sleepy/very full.

I took Toby to his first obidience class last night, was pleasantly suprised, we are in advanced! :laugh: Still work to do though like stand and gluing him to my left.

Lincoln has show class tonight. He is going to be a terror :D . He hates being hand stacked unless he is sleepy/very full.

Congrats, that is awesome... Im so tempted to pop down to training tonight.. Are you going to Jenns or Delias?

This sounds interesting! I think I need to know more :laugh:

It is sooo fun to watch, dogs and their handlers dancing to music! doing spiffy tricks too.. Its at Jack Mann oval on Bishop Road, they have midland, but I think its Middle swan.. its just off Roe/Toodyay Road, or near the corner of great northern Hwy and Roe Hwy

How often do they have these sorts of things CNR? I've just realised I have a Fish & Chip night on at our local dog park tomorrow evening which I am kinda obligated to attend so won't get to this particular event.

I'm keen to know when and where else there is 'dog dancing'!

This sounds interesting! I think I need to know more :eek:

How often do they have these sorts of things CNR? I've just realised I have a Fish & Chip night on at our local dog park tomorrow evening which I am kinda obligated to attend so won't get to this particular event.

You have fish and chip night with the locals at your dog park? I wanna live where you do! The people at my local are snobby old gits!!

Have a look on the DogsWest website and download the events file, it should list the events scheduled for the year.

This sounds interesting! I think I need to know more :rofl:

You have fish and chip night with the locals at your dog park? I wanna live where you do! The people at my local are snobby old gits!!

Have a look on the DogsWest website and download the events file, it should list the events scheduled for the year.

You are welcome to come :( I invited Candice too but don't think she and hubby will make it. Nice bunch of people and dogs at our park - only goes for a couple of hours from 6 to about 8, depending on how warm it is and who wants to hang about with drinks etc.

Pretty much. We are asking people to come a bit early to help set up especially for the agility. There will be 2 agility rings and 3 obedience rings. Enjoy :rofl:

Thanks bedazzled :( If I do decide to go I'll go early to help set up.

Eating fish and chips at a dog park, that's a bit brave isn't it? :(

Especially after we saw that guy try and eat a pie in peace at Riverside Gardens :rofl: :rofl:

;) :rofl:

Tears streaming down my face!!

I didn't have my dog under control then - was too busy watching how good his heeling was to bother calling him off! :o

You should see him when he's focussed (on me, not a pie :rofl: :rofl: )