Buddy

Vickie

We took Bud, our foster to the farm for the weekend. He had a ball. He is such a good boy, he just fitted in like he had been visiting there all his life. He has such a great recall & no desire to go anywhere but where I am. He is the sweetest boy ever.

He loves the ball, loves to tug & is starting to provide Shine with some serious competition for her frisbee. I am going to start some training with him today, will let you know how he goes...

Here are some pics, the first of many I am sure.

4107080714_5ba8198733.jpg

4106313623_0a615ebd7c.jpg

Edited by Vickie

That second pic is terrific!! :rofl:

:eek: Thank you...he is sheer power when he moves, a joy to watch.

You said he was a foster, does that mean you can keep him?

well I could...it seems to be the million dollar question, made a lot harder b/c my hb LOVES him & even suggested keeping him :) . I doubt we will keep him, it would be easy to but it would change some plans I have for the future. I will be taking him to sheep...am very interested in what he will do.

He sounds like he'd make a great performance dog Vickie and he's a gorgeous boy to boot! I'm sure you'll find him a great home in no time.

I think he will make a nice performance dog, but think he would be equally happy as a family pet. I'm in no hurry...his training went well yesterday & again this morning. It would be tempting to keep him for my daughter to train & run but I think he is a bit too powerful for her. His tug is a little scary, LOL, very full on & you have to have your wits about you.

He really has the sweetest face

My%20Bud.jpg

our kitten likes him the best

DSC_4685%20copy.jpg

I will have to get a pic of her attacking his whiskers...it is hilarious & he is totally unphased by it :cry:

Edited by Vickie

:laugh: that's NO excuse!!! My boys have always been dreadful with cats, but this one seems to have won them over.

She is a smart kitten, she knows there is a fence separating front from back & that she can go over, under & through it whenever she wants. Right now she is asleep on the back verandah...surrounded by 5 :thumbsup: dogs!

:thumbsup: I put Bud on Petrescue this morning & have someone coming to look at him next week.

Please someone tell me I am doing the right thing.

I can't believe how much I adore him. I am already crying at the thought of him leaving, he is by far the most outstanding foster I have ever had. I feel so indecisive about letting him go :laugh: .

:laugh: I put Bud on Petrescue this morning & have someone coming to look at him next week.

Please someone tell me I am doing the right thing.

I can't believe how much I adore him. I am already crying at the thought of him leaving, he is by far the most outstanding foster I have ever had. I feel so indecisive about letting him go :love: .

When you meet the people you will know whether to let Buddy go or not. :rofl: