Sonic The Seda Puppy

tlc

Hi Guys, we have had a fun day today temp caring for a Seeing Eye Dog puppy, while his regular carers have gone away for the night, he will be staying with us till tomorrow afternoon, he is a great little dog, just very laid back and cruisy, it is amazing how they pick every thing up so quick, he wees on command, he waits for his food and just has general commands already down pat. we went for a walk this morning and when we got home, he just got in his crate door open and had a sleep, so easy!!

My guys have got on well with him, Tully (white girl) isnt real impressed but coping, she is so much more of a people dog than a dog dog, if that makes sense.

Anyway here is some pictures.

this was after the morning walk

DSC_0012-1.jpg

Cooper checking Sonic out.

DSC_0016-1.jpg

Lacy and Sonic

DSC_0017.jpg

Checking out the yard

DSC_0035.jpg

DSC_0039.jpg

Can I play too??

DSC_0042.jpg

DSC_0045.jpg

Too close for Tullys comfort!!

DSC_0051.jpg

Edited by tlc

One of my friends is the coordinater of the SEDA puppy program here in our town, and she called in to give me a run down on what to do and what not to do with puppy.

She had her SEDA puppy too Pickles, he is about 6 months old now so he joined in the fun too.

DSC_0057.jpg

Cooper was showing Pickles his hidy hole :)

DSC_0079-2.jpg

Mine are all big players it was fun seeing them all playing together!!

DSC_0086.jpg

DSC_0087-1.jpg

DSC_0092.jpg

DSC_0093-1.jpg

DSC_0098-1.jpg

Oooohh he's a cutie! He stands out so much against your white/cream dogs :)

He sure does he really is the odd one out!! We also had My oldest dogs Brother tonight so poor Sonic was well out numbered by the fluffies. ;)

How very very cute!!! Little Sonic is such a sweet black puppy...I have a thing about black puppies...Ha HA!!! And good as well.....WoW....not something I'm used to but I imagine it would add to the fun of dog sitting!

Your lovely 'fluffies' are so special...the gang of four shines again! Glad you all had a great day! Thanks for sharing!

Well Sonic has gone back to his regualr carers this afternoon but we had a great night, he slept for 11 hours which was great for me cause I got a sleep in :laugh: What a great little pup, We went for a walk this morning and I took some more pics.

DSC_0025-1.jpg

DSC_0041.jpg

Cooper and lacy watching the other 3 play :shrug:

DSC_0060-2.jpg

DSC_0065.jpg

DSC_0131-2.jpg

DSC_0144.jpg

absolutely wonderful photos TLC. Sonic is a a beautiful pup as are yours.

Mine do that too, if there is another dog they are playing with and they want a rest they go into their own little group and huddle together :hug: