Wanted Photography Subjects

rocco

I am doing a photography course at the moment and have been given an assignment of photographing owner and their dog.

So I am wondering if any DOLer's around Brisbane would be interested or know of someone that might be interested to do this in the next three weeks. I am looking for interesting "quirky" people. I will need to do it in your home to catch a natural interaction without distractions (I promise I am normal and only steal things I can fit in my pockets). I'm looking for something a bit different, not hugging your pet under a tree. It will be more about character. Even a interesting home/lifestyle you may have you share with your pet.

I would love a old lady or man and their dog if anyone knows of someone that fits this description. Let me know if you are keen or flick me a PM.

Thanks heaps.

Snot snot snot!

I ran it past the dog and he said woof yes :thumbsup:

I actually replied to this thread earlier in the night but my computer must have had a spaz and hasn't posted?

I'd definitely be keen for it if you wanted to use us, I LOVE your photography and it would be cool to be a part of it.

We are on the Gold Coast though, near Pacific Fair..

ps, My brothers girlfriend and Diesel the Shar Pei would also be perfect for this if you wanted me to ask her?

You could possibly kill two birds with one stone of you decided to make the trip down for it?

(I promise I am normal and only steal things I can fit in my pockets).

:laugh::shrug::( Make sure she doesnt run off with Snot, Dis!

He wouldn't fit in somebody pockets hes a little big, if they had a human pouch though- like a kangaroo? Possibly....