Some Cats Are Just Plain Mean.

FranVT

My best mate is housesitting my mother's house at the moment. Mum has 3 cats and 2 dogs, dogs are being dogsat somewhere else (good call mum!) but the cats are at home. My mum's Persian, Sebastian, is absolutely without doubt the LAZIEST cat I have ever seen, he just lies around on the kitchen counter ( :rofl: ) or the veranda table in the sun or the kitchen window ledge alllllll day and alllllll night. Pathetic! Whenever I bring Atlas over for visits he spends all his time trying to get Sebastian to play with him by putting his paws up on the counter and crying/whining/talking. Sebastian tolerates it for awhile, staring at him in distaste, then suddenly *BATBATBAT* on one of At's paws, then *BATBATBAT* on the other paw and At goes down :rofl: Poor fella! Cats are mean and no fun at all!

13036_210178020464_681315464_435240.jpg

Nekhbet you are SOOOOOOOOOO right, I am not a cat person, but I really can't stand that cat - however, I can't help but respect him because he RULES that house! He gets fed on the counter, pretty much lives there, and even when you pat him he's like "ohhh I suppose I will allow this indiscretion........................ wait did I say stop?" Lol.