K9 Showstopper Update

ellz

We are still waiting.

For whatever reason, AQIS are still not allowing an import certificate to be issued. Apparently they have now requested an inspection of the manufacturing plant where Showstopper is made.

As Danny from Animal Naturals (the company who will be importing the products) said to me, it would be SOOOO much easier and quicker if they wanted to bring the product in for a retired racehorse!

I'll keep you all informed as to progress.

I for one am VERY keen to try this product. It has received rave reviews from everybody who has tried it in my circle of friends overseas.

Have been told it should be no more expensive than The Missing Link and other similar supplements.

Editing to add: That site isn't the Australian source btw. It is being imported into Australia by a company named Animal Naturals. The site I liked was just a site that had good information on the product itself.

Edited by ellz

Goodness, what a drama! Is this gentleman interesting in getting an import cert for oxy drops as well? LOL

:rofl: Dunno....drop him a line and ask him. He's certainly willing to accept a challenge! :rofl:

Sounds like a pretty amazing product but i think they need to read through that info carefully - I don't think a powerful benefit is dry skin and hot spots! lol

K9 Show Stopper Provides the Following Powerful Benefits:

• Gorgeous Healthy Coats, Fights Excess Shedding

• Promotes Skin Health

• Omega 3, 6, DHA & more

• Lower Stress, Boost Immunity

Dry Skin, Hot Spots

• Awesome Body & Muscular Physique

• Joints Hip Health, Easy Movement

• Antioxidants, Blueberries—even lycopene

• “Low Carb” Dogs

• Trans Fat Free!

http://www.an-nat.com/endurancebooster_showstop.html

Found the actual Animal Naturals website and I think it's probably a combination of poor writing skills and perhaps a bit of idiomatic English thrown in.

From what I read on THIS site, the way I understand is that it is BENEFICIAL for dry skin and hot spots! :happydance:

The blurb could well do with the addition of a couple of words methinks.

But, be that as it may, the people that I know who have used it are delighted with the product. Some are converts from Missing Link too. And funnily enough, I'm told that initially, Missing Link had some of the same issues at initial importation time! :happydance:

Sounds very exciting! Is there talk that it may be subject to0 irradiation - or is the delay because they are working to prevent that?

Sags

No, it's nothing to do with irradiation. It is an ingredient issue and something to do with the way it is manufactured. That's why they want to see the plant before they'll issue the permit.

I never thought Missing Link was that special? I used it for years without seeing anything special happen...

I found it ok on some dogs but not others.

On the other hand, Show Stopper has received rave reviews from everybody that I've spoken about it with for every breed of dog.

• 8 months later...