Doggie Daycare

Hi there,

Im thinking about going on holidays, but i dont know any decent places where they look after small dogs

i have a maltese, living in lidcombe. i heard there was a good place in ryde that takes care of small dogs? does any one know where it is?

i didnt want to bring my dog to hanrob cause you gotta pay so much and even then your dog is in its cell most of the day. im looking for a place where she'll be able to play with other dogs all day and be cared for well.

does anyone know a place like this in sydney?

You need boarding kennels don't you? Daycare is where you only leave the dog there during the day and take it home at night. Your dog is better off being in a 'cell' than potentially eaten by another dog in play. If kennels aren't for you then try Don't Fret Pet. I don't use my Shih Tzu in kennels as I prefer home based care for her. :thumbsup:

Hi there,

Im thinking about going on holidays, but i dont know any decent places where they look after small dogs

i have a maltese, living in lidcombe. i heard there was a good place in ryde that takes care of small dogs? does any one know where it is?

i didnt want to bring my dog to hanrob cause you gotta pay so much and even then your dog is in its cell most of the day. im looking for a place where she'll be able to play with other dogs all day and be cared for well.

does anyone know a place like this in sydney?

SOme dog walkers also take boarders if they are small dogs.

Try your offleash park and sound out the walkers

Dont be put off by any comments about boarding kennels without investigating yourself..... ring them and chat to find out what they offer.... you can always go out and visit to get a good feel for what your dogs day would be like.

Ask as many questions as you want and make sure they show you the entire facility.

Choose one that suits you. Some of the smaller kennels have play groups and they can be terrific. Make your own decision.