Cool Collars?

Red Fox

I have to say though, I think the humans are getting more use out of it than the dog :cry:

Isn't the mat wet to lay on?

Erny, the Collars and Pads are dry to use if you allow them time for the outer fabric and any excess water to drain off. this takes a fairly short time with the Collars, and a bit longer with the Pads. Once the Polymers are soaked, the fabric has dried out from excess unsoaked water, the products are dry to use.

:cry:

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey Dyzney, the Polar Pads sound awesome, but just wondering, what's the biggest size? The size 5 was the biggest I could see on Ebay, but this would still be way too small for Orbit... stupid giant dogs.....

I think our size 4 would be fine on Orbit, Stormie. Many smaller dogs have thicker necks than Danes, and we cover all of them. and if by chance it doesn't, I also stock Polar Collar extenders for an extra $2.00 Danes have a relatively thin neck in comparison to their overall size. You would be surprised. I have sold Polar Collars to quite a few Dane people, for their dogs I mean. :cry:

If you send through his upper and lower neck measurements as described in my ebay listing, I will advise.

Have a great day.

I had a little lay on it and could have done with it in bed last night, it was so hot.

:mad:happydance2: SecretKei's young son is ahead of you with this theory, he has put it into practice :eek::)

...and so has my Mum if you read my last post :rofl: She has run off to Adelaide with it at the moment, I wont have it back until the weekend. I might have to buy her one too!

I have to say though, I think the humans are getting more use out of it than the dog :(

yes but your son was the first to think of it :o

pfffft if you think you will get it back before the end of summer you are dreaming :D :)

I had a little lay on it and could have done with it in bed last night, it was so hot.

:mad:happydance2: SecretKei's young son is ahead of you with this theory, he has put it into practice :o:)

...and so has my Mum if you read my last post :D She has run off to Adelaide with it at the moment, I wont have it back until the weekend. I might have to buy her one too!

I have to say though, I think the humans are getting more use out of it than the dog :(

yes but your son was the first to think of it :rofl:

pfffft if you think you will get it back before the end of summer you are dreaming :):)

That he was :eek:

As far as getting it back - I think you might be right :eek::rofl:

Hi all,

I was sent a few photos from a customer that had just received their Polar Pad in the mail late last week. I was so thrilled to receive these photos, and with her permission, here are a few pics of her gorgeous 15 weeks old GSD pup laying on his brand new Polar Pad. Customer says her young lad fell in love with his Polar Pad pretty much immediately, even she was surprised. They are in Mackay, so it very hot up there.

The photos are so cute, I just could not resist showing them off...

post-27202-1263851185_thumb.jpg

post-27202-1263851194_thumb.jpg

post-27202-1263851201_thumb.jpg

I wish I'd seen this thread earlier. It has been stinking hot in WA - I don't remember when it was last so dry and hot - blergh :eek:

But still a long summer to go through so might have to place an order on payday on a couple of polar pads :mad