Cool Collars?

Red Fox

Oonga, if they did get saved, I still really want that 'portrait' type print of the two of them in their beautiful drop stay on canvas. Maybe PM me if OH is still able to do it. Could be my Christmas present to myself................. :D

ETA: Back to work woman :whip:

Bossy boots :p :scold:

:laugh: Found them!!

Well i didn't :mad

But his Apple did :)

Though now this gives him more reason to try and convince me that I NEED an Apple laptop so when its hot i can hang out in the lounge infront of the air conditioner, instead of in the hot study! Mind you of course it has to be a specific Apple laptop, not just the basic one!! :)

Yup its definitely ME that needs that laptop not HIM!!! :rofl: :rofl:

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 1 month later...

OMG its been so hot in victoria the last two days particularly!!!

I am LOVING my cool collar!!! My feet are loving Maia's cool Matt :thumbsup:

Maia has enjoyed her cool collar when outdoors too :)

Is everyone else using their cool gear with this horrid heat?

Ive soaked my 2 cool mats for the first time on Saturday, to take them to a dog show on Sunday. However I found them too heavy to be lugging around so left them at home on the dog bed. Yesterday I tried to get the dogs to hop on them but they wouldnt. Today one of my girls gave it a try. She first stood on it but wouldnt sit, so I just stood in front of her preventing her from walking off, eventually she sat, and leaned against my leg, so I then moved so she sort of fell over on her side, and that is where she stayed,LOL. I knew she would like it once she lay on it properly. Now just to get the others to realise the cool squishy thing is something to be enjoyed. I had a little lay on it and could have done with it in bed last night, it was so hot.

Hi Kaffy Magee, some dogs do take a bit of training to get them familiar and comfortable with using their Polar Pads. some take to them immediately, and all others somewhere in between. The soft gel type feeling of the Polar pad is typically a different feeling than what most dogs have laid on before, so they are initially unsure of it.

Also, not many dogs feel they are ready to be cooled at the same tume that we think they are ready :thumbsup:

Take it gently, slowly, positively and she will come around in time.

also, I use a my crate carry bags to carry my Polar Pads to shows in. Just a suggestion.

Mrs. tornsocks - k9softdogcrates.com.au or in my ebay store, same price.

Hi Dyzney,

Just put in my order for 2 collars. I was shopping around for cool coats but have decided to give the collars a go first.

Now to wait for the mail :cry:

Thanks bullylove. should be too long. The post is normally really quick. for the price, the Polar Collars are definitely worth trying first. :(

I found a new use for my dogs Polar collar this-morning - an ice pack for my ankle :rofl: Did the job though :cry:

The Polar Mat has gone to Adelaide with mum. She is staying with my Grandma who has no airconditioning and is sleeping on it :(

The collars are fantastic! The mats are great too even for humans Erny!! Although my dog does take some convincing that it is not an evil thing, I found it quite comfy and nice and cool to lie on when it was stinking hot a few weeks ago, much more comfy than the tiled floor to lay on IMO. :cry:

I want some 'human' ones. Best place for those? Are they the same?

They are exactly the same product and designed for humans and dogs Ernie. As I own a pet supplies business, I market them for pets, but plenty of my customers use them for themselves. :cry: And so do I.

Yup they work well for hoomans! I can guarentee that one!

Dyzney - I forgot to email you but the crate for the pup arrived safe and sound - thanks!

That's fine Fiona. Thanks so much for letting me know. And you are always very welcome. :cry:

They are exactly the same product and designed for humans and dogs Ernie. As I own a pet supplies business, I market them for pets, but plenty of my customers use them for themselves. :cry: And so do I.

I've PM'd you, Dyzney.

I had a little lay on it and could have done with it in bed last night, it was so hot.

:laugh::thumbsup: SecretKei's young son is ahead of you with this theory, he has put it into practice ;) :)

...and so has my Mum if you read my last post ;) She has run off to Adelaide with it at the moment, I wont have it back until the weekend. I might have to buy her one too!

I have to say though, I think the humans are getting more use out of it than the dog ;)